Is Brother Nathaneal our man?

Former Jew turned devout and based Christian.
Why do books that Jews deem to be offensive get banned from Amazon but books offensive to Christians don't get banned? Check out this quite brief vid. The Brother makes good points.

youtu.be/vWfX5knu7-Q

>zyklon B labeled 'Gift gas'

o lawd im laffin

Fuck off newfag.

He is controlled opposition who plays the fool in the streets screaming obscenities likes a madman whilst disrespectfully flailing his cross around and dancing perversely.

Not a nice person. Never trust a Jew.

Gift means poison, fuck i hate you retarded fucking sandnigger-lovers.. Hopefully, Russia nuke's all you faggots into oblivion

I know its not english Ahmed you fucking moron. I pray for Skandistan every day of my life

Are you new?
I'm so proud this guy hails from my state.

he has bipolar disorder or some other illness

>He is controlled opposition
Fucking hell, who isn't controlled opposition?

Most are long dead.

>Are you new?
I'm not particularly. Why?

>I'm so proud this guy hails from my state.
Which state is that?

>I'm not particularly. Why?
You obviously are. We have known about Brother Nathaneal for years now.

>Which state is that?
Top secret.

>he has bipolar disorder or some other illness
So did my Brother. So did a girl I started going out with a couple of years back. Fucking nightmare being around bi-polars.

I'm not taking orders from Jews, not even if they LARP as Orthodox and play dress up long after that religious institution defrocked them.
Brother (((Nathanael))) is a shill.

>We have known about Brother Nathaneal for years now.
Well, I plead guilty to having a career that sucks up my time. Not living in my Mother's basement or anything like that. Excuse the great sin of not being quite up to date with the Brother Nathaneal intel.

>long after that religious institution defrocked them.
sauce?

Brother Nathaniel isn't messing around obviously, check out that "compound" in the background. He must have a wealth congregation at least.

>protest weekly in the streets with signs so aggressively in your face as to turn normal people against antisemitism

All while having a Christian symbol in full view

Yeah... not controlled opposition, right...

Right. We've still had occasional threads for him for years now. You are clearly new.

>mocking people for "living in moms basement"

>All while having a Christian symbol in full view
Looks like that poster is photo shopped.

>mocking people for "living in moms basement"
No, I am actually quite jealous.

Once again, tuck off

>Everyone is controlled opposition

Kys faggot.

>Once again, tuck off
What you lack in intelligence, you make up with brevity.

Nice reddit quote. Don't expect to be treated kindly, here. Homo.

>Don't expect to be treated kindly, here. Homo.
I don't give a shit. Some intelligent discourse would be nice though.

His web site is chock full of interesting shit to read. The videos are a little campy but informative. As far as a plant goes, I don't buy it . The guy was literally living out of his car when ostrcized by the Jewish community he was born InTo. His Jews hate him and he doesn't shout obscenities at people, he's a street evangelist.

You can find it on reddit. You can talk about your favorite kosher YouTube personalities there.

>and he doesn't shout obscenities at people, he's a street evangelist.
I was keeping an open mind. One pic above with a photo shopped poster seems to point to the possibility that Brother Nathaneal has some haters and maybe some Anons have bought it. I don't know.

>You can find it on reddit.
Ok, move on. You have nothing useful to add here.