Excellent, charge!.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Nice

kek

R A I D
A
I
D

You autists have nothing better to do than raid comment sections of gay kids because...Idk, you can't let enough of your bigoted spergings in person?

Shouldn't you be invading BernieTV instead?

dats horrible :D

Also, why does it seem like every faggot on YouTube plays the ukulele? Is it the most blue pilled instrument?

>queer kids
wtf

>Is it the most blue pilled instrument?

Yes.

holy shit

>blatant pedophilia on the clearweb

SWAT raiding this guy's house when?

your sensitivity is the bravest thing i have ever seen on /pol
> well signaled, user

>That nose
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>ally
this is blantant properganda

How the hell did they make the teddy bear a sweater that says "KQS"?

Isn't pointing out virtue signaling on Sup Forums virtue signaling in itself? Question remains, don't you think turning into the weaponized autists equivalent of whiny sjws showing up in comment sections is a bit of a waste if it's not for something actually helpful (like squashing BernieTV?)

"An ally is someone who supports people who are different from them"

through allies

Its called knitting user

you stupid faggot, this is indoctrination

They're holding it at gunpoint

Listen to the intro song's lyrics.
Chilling as fuck.

Isn't parents making their kids go to Sunday school indoctrinating them even more? The kids aren't being forced to watch these bullshit videos after all, they have a choice (unless their parents make them for w/e reason)

i LOVE that song.

someone comment a normie happy comment then get her to heart it and edit it to say hitler did nothing wrong

>WELCOME TO QUEER KIDS STUFF

what a nice completely irrelevant post you made

how do i upvote this?

>implying gay doesnt mean happy

this guy gets it

THIS!

Fuck,you can't dislike it.

NO!
If the parents want to cure the desease it ok.
But its never ok to make or allow your sons to get sick

THIS!!!!!

And what if fanfiction based on Judaism is the disease you dumb cuck?

Kek, by pulling your head out of your ass

Take this faggotry to > where it belongs.

Muh religion

Yeah, no. Teaching of Christ doesn't tell you to get butt babies and do pervert shit, like pozzing, or getting aids

>Christ tells you to be a good person
>Faggots tell you to shove dildos up your ass because its suppose feels good.

>this is what left wing politics have done to the west

The NOSE knows...

kek

It´s all the same shit.
Pedos, trannies, hookers. And its a disease. Ergo it should have moral, or maybe even legal, consequences.

Sunday school, if it is wath i think, its not a a big deal, one hour listening to Jesus, in exchange for a escuse to hang out with friends your age.
Or are you going to start saying regular school is also a disease?

>prije

Well that's not totally fucking crazy at all. This is reality now. Just accept it and try to be an ally.

Why, this is perfectly normal nowadays. Seriously, what the fuck man? What the fucking fuck?

WOW UPVOTED
REDDIT GOLDED
FAVORITED
LIKED

>Harald Harfager
>King of Norway from 872–930
seems legit

my sides

New here? This creepy (((bitch))) literally asks little kids if they like apples AND *bananas* as a bisexuality metaphor. Also that doctors can be "wrong" when gendering babies who grow up to be trannies.

kill queer shills

Fuck off back to plebbit.

Don't give this kike views.
Saged

Why do women think that ugly side shave is a good fashion choice? It makes me the closest to vomiting as ever.

she IS "they" you fucking retard

>using the wrong pro-noun for someone on purpose is disrespectful
Go back to tumblr you dumb bicycle

remember when it was at its most complicated when the only pronoun insults were "you throw like a girl" and whatever it was to a girl being like a boy?

>trying to teach a kid who can't even say 'bicycle' without drooling on itself and is only sometimes capable of knowing if it's shitting itself or not to understand what 'cisgender' means

>(((Silverman)))

OYYYYYY GEVAAAAALLLTTTTTT!

It's the same thing as teaching them anything else at that age, but with the MODERN approach, instead of "don't cross the road without looking both ways" waste of time, it's "don't look both ways before crossing the road because you might look at a spirit-kin who you could offend for seeing them".

That tie is an abomination

>"Yea, that's pretty funny user.. wait did you say "she"? That's not Miflivender's gender, Miflivender's gender is "Feegosamis". By offending her you've offended me. You're not an Ally at all are you?"