Would other countries die for America?

Americans have historically been willing to die for people around the world, more so than any other nation in history. Even I personally would be willing to fight to defend Europe, Australia, Japan, etc, because Sup Forums memes aside, they deserve their sovereignty and protection from invaders as allies to the west. American patriotism doesn't end at our borders.

The question is, if there were ever a significant attack on the US mainland by North Korea, China, Russia, or all of the above, would other countries be willing to die for us instead? Even if this meant significant military losses, particularly for smaller nations? Or would they hesitate and wait to see if America conscripted first and just prayed for the best?

I have to think about it. I'd probably stop after the liberation of New York.

We wouldn't. Maybe for Spain or Denmark but not for you.

I'm pretty sure that France and Uk would help the US but for the other country like poland i think that they would just sit and watch

In the current state?
No

> Would other countries die for America?
>die for America
I won't fight and die for America because I'm not crazy.

It doesn't matter, Western Europe would be forced by NATO to help defend the United States if the United States was attacked by another country.

Then the question becomes if one of those same countries attacked you, would you expect Americans to die to protect your country?

No. I have no expectation that American would help us unless (((they))) had something to gain.

>Then the question becomes if one of those same countries attacked you, would you expect Americans to die to protect your country?
>Protect Serbia
Amerikanski pls...

I can pretty much guarantee that in the case of any kind of invasion of Ireland that America would have flooded your waters with warships and aircraft carriers.

Yeah for sure against China, North Korea, extreme islamist... but no against Rusia. But there is that bad thing in Europe about weapons and training with them so we couldn't be that useful

I would only expect you to sell weapons to the commies like you did last time.

No. There's no oil here

I don't expect anyone to fight for us, fuck, I don't even see us protecting ourselves

Sorry Serbiabro, but I'd like to think relations have improved since a couple decades ago, to where if any significant incursion of Serbia happened that the US would at least step in for some kind of diplomatic intervention.

I mean, the US has a military budget big enough that they could probably give each and every infantryman a gold-plated tank if they wanted to, but if they got into some shit with bad people I'd be down for helping them out.

Least I could do after they started opening Five Guys in the UK.

Melania is from there, I'm sure that would get some sway from Trump.

These guys died for Americans in an American war.

So, yeah, the Allies of the US will die for them.

She doesn't give 2 shits about her home country
I mean she has a long lost brother here, but she gives literally no shits even after he tried to contact her

You do know that other NATO countries have sent troops to fight the US wars in the middle east, right ? Plenty of europeans have died for or alongside americans, recently.

Fuck no, and fuck you for even asking a stupid question like that. all you do is wage war in other countries to steal shit. (((Trump))) will collapse your economy and your military will fall. when that happens china will fuck you up. it will be a glorious day

Has the US been the "victim"... ever?

nah poland would help, because americans help polish land from russian, not soo long ago there was american troops on polish territories

They were conquered by Israel without a war

>Would other countries die for America?
>implying they have a choice

There's a difference between them signing agreements because they think they might need America's help, and then them honoring them if they thought their protector's and their own destruction was imminent.

Sure! Because for time immemorial we have been ... ah ha ha... your ... hehehehe... oh shit I can't keep a straight face. Um, yeah America, sure we would hahahahahaha

>France
> the same France that left nato in 66'
OK.

It requires one to have a broader view on things, be philosophically grounded, and have a coherent world-perspective. Because when put in perspective, everything the US was founded on and what it stands for today in relation to the tyranny and all other horrors communist/totalitarian systems represent, it might become very important to be willing to die for the cause of helping the US spirit prevail in this world.

If there was a 2nd war of Northern aggression i'd go fight for dixie.

member war in Vietnam? i member.

>fake conservatives

holy shit
love it

No because we're neutral in any conflict outside our borders.
That said your assertion that Americans 'willingly die for others' is patently wrong. There were 2 wars you participated in, one you joined because they tried to cajole mexico into invading you and the other because they bombed your fleet in pearl harbor. There was nothing altruistic about it, it was all about keeping your empire nice and tidy.

You know France joined back in 2009, right ?

You know France participated in plenty of NATO wars even though they weren't obligated to ?

Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, etc.

Americans promised to aid us (and Poland) in regaining independence after WW2,
but served us to the Soviets on a silver platter instead.
So no, I would not.

I'm thinking there's just some different mindset involved here perhaps.

I mean I've always been of the mind that Americans go to where we have to go and fight wars there. War has rarely come to us. So in my mind, going somewhere to defend someone isn't an abnormal concept. I would proudly do it if I thought the cause was just, as has been the case for many in my family tree, including those who died for it.

If I came from a smaller nation with less resources and a smaller military to protect itself, then perhaps I would think twice about going to protect someone else. Although I do like what said, about at least protecting the image of liberty.

>Americans have historically been willing to die for people around the world, more so than any other nation in history
> if there were ever a significant attack on the US mainland by North Korea, China, Russia, or all of the above

This is full of so much willful ignorance and debunked neo-cuckservatism it hurts. Go back to plebbit, you idiot.

sage

Yes.

This is the exact reason I oppose Funland joining NATO. I wouldn't fight for any other country than my own, and I expect Americans (only ones who could help us in NATO) to be as eager to die for Finland as I would for them. And let's be real, if it came down to total conventional warfare, getting on the front would be a death sentence for all men involved. It wouldn't be a coalition operation in Middle-East with zero casualties, but a probable death.

>Americans have historically been willing to die for people from Israel

Fix'd.

/thread

We bombed them to shit and back, things like that are not simply forgotten.

Silly question, bro

Why would I risk dying for tens of millions of niggers?

Dying for America is dying for Israel and the (((Corporate Interests))), fuck that.

Knowing my country we would be more than willing to die for USA. It's like our national sport to have our population fucked up every now and then