How different do you think things would be now if Hillary Clinton had been elected President?

How different do you think things would be now if Hillary Clinton had been elected President?

The dude in the pic with her is her nephew who recently signed a modeling contract, he's been in the news lately, well cuz he's hot.

She's hot too though....

brap

tight little brappy mama

>How different do you think things would be now if Hillary Clinton had been elected President?
She lost. Get over it.
>well cuz he's hot.
>cuz
fuck off back to Tumblr.

>The dude in the pic with her is her nephew who recently signed a modeling contract, he's been in the news lately, well cuz he's hot.
what does that have to do with your original question? are you a fag or what?

Are we doing one of these threads.

Dose toes too...

Yes

Shillary wouldn't last a month alive and wed have a robot double pawning us to the elites

>Beep beep boop boop deet deet doot doot.

if billy wouldn't have cheated on her that much and wouldn't have got his dick sucked by a fat intern, maybe, just maybe this woman would actually be a decent person. maybe

IF Hilly got elected I guarantee we'd be hearing about Weinergate 24/7.

>Beep beep boop boop deet deet doot doot clap clap

This was the beginning of the end.

Those are some nice anti-seizure glasses

The exact same now. Except there would be more whining about Syria and the Russia, and her voice would make me want to commit.

Every time she speaks it sounds like she's been choking on nigger cock.

Literally no different if we go to war with syria (and then russia)

That's a nice Russian.

Nah. She was a shitbag before then too.

>pepe escobar

kek

I know.

Nah, she was always an evil cunt....but I bet she's a demon in bed....hnnnnnnngggg. Would so go down on her.

>not wearing a two piece

The fuck is wrong with you?

THICC

No matter who wins it will always be shit.

Not really, she won the popular vote, the biggest loser would be that dude who ran against Reagan the second time around.

Dat sweaty 80 grit biscuit under that mu mu doe.

Yeah I know...its fucked up. I just dont fight it anymore. Not taking a piss, I'd hit it. Pray for mojo.

To each their own I suppose. God's speed user.

ftfy

Honestly this doesn't even look like her. Lesbian alien look.

Sup Forums is now ok with gay as the alt right is ok with gay. you are overruled.

fuck off, rabbi

She went through a phase in the 90s where she looked like a different person, different than young Hillary and old Hillary.

Ayyyyyyyyyy

checked

>hot
>jewish

pick one

>Mexicans and Muslims flood into the country
>hate speech outlawed and Sup Forums shut down
>women and minorities get gibmedats and straight white men have their rights stripped away
>Hillary starts another war
>America eternally cucked

If her nephew workes out and ate protein every now and again, he might be hot.

>It's all so tiresome

I think she looked her best around 2000 and when she was young. The 90s were just weird looking.

I guess so.

Maybe its the hair. I heard a rumor that Bill said she only fucks guys in missionary. Lol.

She looks like fucking miley cyrus

He also purportedly said she's slept with more women than he has. Who the fuck knows.

What?

>there are faggots ITT who wouldn't wanna tear down Hillary's walls
I bet you faggots would lick on trump's asshole instead

Yup...I believe the phrase that Hillary has eaten more pussy than me". I have no doubt it is true. She supposedly was/is a sex addict. Pretty hot. She was caught a few times by White House aides making out with other women in closets and shit.

>People on pol claim Hillary has political opponents assassinated
>Weiner is still alive

Doesn't check out

Interesting.

Eyes are windows to the soul.

Good to know thanks.

Oh you know that went down.