>Raqqa Mar30
i.imgur.com/tN6z1Rs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr5
>US envoy:We are compelled to take own action if UN fails in Syria
>RU:contamination may have been caused by damage to a rebel chemical weapons storage site
>SAA denies chemical weapons attack in southern Idlib
>N Hama: jihadists retake Maardes town, hit SAA with suicide bombing
>DeZ:SAA advances 400m in IS held cemetery
>IS still holds it's ground in Palmyra, hoping to repell SAA advance en route to Arak
>rebels bomb largest Christian city
>Report:270000+ Syrians have right to bring families to Germany
>Erdogan:next stage of Operation Euphrates Shield will include Iraq
>At least 58 dead & over 200 wounded in rebel-held Khan Shaykun due to chemical weapons
>119+ Saudi soldiers and mercenaries have been killed by the Houthis in 2017
>31+ killed, 40 wounded in IS attack on Tikrit
>IS raid in Yemen leaves scores of Houthi troops dead

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/849732093101961217
twitter.com/vpkivimaki/status/849730234785996800
thesaker.is/the-anti-flynn-deep-state-coup-spelling-it-out-in-the-clearest-way-possible/
twitter.com/AlArabiya_Brk/status/849734455375876096
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/849701622213226496
menachan.org/
youtu.be/H3-bLVyahqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for maskanah

TRUMP MUST GO

Tiger Navy SEALs confirmed from source on the ground!

Alright, see you guys. Have fun with the shills and trolls. Glory to Assad.

Death to all Jews.

SOON
O
O
N

"Chun do shliocht a thabhairt liom an talamh, ón abhainn na Sionainne ar an mórmhuir, an Aigéin Chiúin" ... (Séamas Seoighe, Ulysses, Leathanach 55 Líne 3)

Is Charlie India Alpha ITT?
What's your take on this latest incident?

Anyone have the video from 2016 of a fake chemical attack on kids where they get up and start laughing and smiling. I need it asap ;_;

I hope Assad takes out a lot of burgers before they kill him.

I almost miss this meme

Mate, Russia and China still exists.
Nukes.

Stop flooding with syria/syrian threads
Have some Mia instead

Poland must save the world from terrorism.

Reports:

Unidentified aircraft have launched several airstrikes on #Assad regime & #Iran-linked militia positions in #Deraa, south #Syria.

>twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/849732093101961217

BASED JEWS ARE BASED

twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/849732093101961217

Israel bombing Southern Syria again

>Neither the CIA has payed this huge bill from it's drug money and looting of Afghanistan's natural resources, nor the Pentagon payed it by itself, rather, it was payed by the dire and exhausted US taxpayer, who works 24/7 to survive every day in the land of Nonsense Taxes of America™

>Charles_Lister
>Deraa
Third Jewplane down in 2 months? Shieeet

Didn't know they had anything left there.

THIS. WAR IS NOT MY VOICE

Comparison of the old vs. new rear protection on the upgraded T-72B3.

>twitter.com/vpkivimaki/status/849730234785996800

>tfw /sg/ is being flooded by my retarded, ignorant burger countrymen because of Trump's stupid comments

I voted for him but fuck I hope that some kind of investigation happens soon to prove that Assad regime wasn't behind the attack so Trump can retract this moronic stance.

pls God don't let Trump be cucked by neoZOGs already. it's literally the main reason why I voted for him

In Dara'a? Regional HQs of Ba'ath party, almkhabarat & High Command of SAA building under government control.

Allahu Ackbar.

Prepare for much more airstrikes in Syria now that we know they are still hiding chemical weapons and trying to deliver them to Hezbollah.

>Sup Forums full of Assad/CW threads

tfw

what will you do if it's proven that Assad did it?

Already happened since Flynn thesaker.is/the-anti-flynn-deep-state-coup-spelling-it-out-in-the-clearest-way-possible/

>twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/849732093101961217
>Author of The Syrian Jihad
All you need to know about him really, he knows the opposition isn't "muh moderate rebels", but still supports military action in Syria.

>God don't let Trump be cucked by neoZOGs already

Already a done-dada, everything here after is from this pivot. DeepState has won via false flag.

Sec Council Highlights

UK >Abuse of veto by Russia has consequences. In closing, what is your plan, Russia, in stoping these attacks? It is time for you to stop blocking by joining sec council resoultion. Our call condenms this attack and calls for resolutions. We expect support.
Bolivia >This chamber should not be used as a way of thwarting peaceful purposes and a sounding board for propaganda, not to be used as a pawn for warlords.
China: >The UK delegate is openly distorting the position of China. This will not be tolerated. Position of UK does not hold water. We hope he will stop abusing Sec Council. This is not in the interest of Syrian people. We hope he will refrain from such practice in future
Japan: >Goncerned. Gondemn this.
Italy >Much condemnation. This confirms utter contempt of SYrian regime to own population and that intl law continues to be violated.
Egypt: >Need to address issue of non-state actors holding such weapons. Sec council lacks legal instrument to deter and address these threats.
Uruguay >We don`t have enough info to affirm who is responsible for ths action. HOwever, we need to recall it is the primary responsibility of syrian govt to protect its population.

(1/2)

What is this varaints name, t-72B3M?

Kazakistan >Urge OPCW and UN to conduct full investigations. Identifying perpetrators is important. Impartial and full disclosure is needed. We call on syria to cooperate fully. 3 remaining facilities in Syria must be destroyed.
Sweden >Pictures are shocking. Attcks on hospitals are appalling. If allegations are proven to be correct, this will another gruesome evidence of regime atrocities.
Ethiopia >Proliferation and use by non-state actors is a fucked up threat. We look forward to de Mistura`s special briefing. We are inclined to look at table resolution brought on by US, UK and France favorably.
Ukraine >Civilians paid this price bc this council failed to get act together, bc people preocupied with their own agendas. Council failure to act on this issue will create false perception that perpetrator can hide. Draft resolution on table is balanced document. We hope it is adopted today.
Senegal >Worrisome to see possibility that non-state actors use these weapons.
Russian Federation & & & >Political process in astana and geneva takes shape, then strangely all kinds of incidents start to occur.
USA & >RUSSIA DID THIS. If you don`t vote with us, we going at it alone boys and girls. USA! USA! USA!
Syrian Arab Republic >Some members of council today, made statements that my country is victim of two aggressions. First, an attack by permanent members of this council, second is proxy attack by armed terror groups in Syria that are operating by instruction of these member states. They both have apetite for falsification. These practices started with LIE wmds in Iraq.

what did you mean by "you'll get to the agency office"?
Are you implying that you reported some user from a cambodian comics forum to the polish authorities for literally nothing just because he destroyed each one of your false arguments?
did you really reach that level of faggotry?

Deep if you lurkin nigga your country is fucken beautiful, one of the best places on earth I've been to!
These glass elevators outside of 70 story tall buildings, poetry!

>implying those aren't shills falseflagging to further divide&conquer in this board

It is big news, I'd be surprise if the board didn't get flooded with the relevant threads.

HAPPENING

>TILLERSON: It's time for Russia to reconsider its support for Assad

>تيلرسون: حان الوقت لروسيا لتعيد التفكير في دعمها للأسد #العربية_عاجل

twitter.com/AlArabiya_Brk/status/849734455375876096

fug

(((Unidentified aircraft)))

oy vey!

Jews

So it begins

We know it is you, Schlomo!

so trump is a jewish puppet. sad

gonna be good show watching this bozo trying to solve this

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

murricans really should stop teasing russia... this won't end well.

There goes the Midterms for GOP and Trumps election in 2020 lol

i'd say being a cuck and letting Assad gas people without saying a word is even worse

MANDATORY READNIG

She has a good face to play Kagero from Ninja Scroll, even though she isn't Asian.

Jihadi nigga commander of special (needs) forces got rekt in Maardas:
>twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/849701622213226496

stay strong pall, we're all with you

IF it was proven that Assad himself deliberately carried out the attack (which seems to be somewhere in the realm between "impossible" and "highly unlikely"), then I would honestly agree with the WH statements on the situation because frankly such an attack would be horrifically inhumane and completely uncalled for. I would also be baffled because, why would Assad give the international community a chance to turn on him this late in the game? but if it WERE proven I would support the President condemning the attack, at that point in time.

the issue is that there's no reason to actually believe, for certain, that Assad is actually responsible for the chemicals, and that this isn't just a case of rebel-held CW containers (which have been proven to exist in the current day) accidentally being ruptured by an airstrike (which seems more likely.) that's why the WH statements are so worrisome to me, they're stating things as fact which are, as of yet, unproven

yes yes, I already read this blackpill article. I've been mourning the loss of Flynn but holding out hope for successful maneuvering behind the scenes on the part of Trump and his associates. after all, I was blackpilled when it seemed impossible for them to win the election, but they pulled off that miracle.

it's POSSIBLE that this is all just posturing due to the manufactured 'Russian ties' controversy in the US media. it's POSSIBLE that these apparent "tensions" are only a façade being maintained for political purposes, as Russia poster said in another thread. but one can only pray.

Go to MENAchan then
menachan.org/

Fucking nikki haley is such a cunt

kek is this real?

MUH SIX GORILLION GASED CHILDREN

A FUCKING LEAF

fuck off leaftard

>Chemical weapons shitshow
>number of unique posters massively increases
>quality massively drops

Every fucking time. Also didn't the Syrian gov send all their chemical weapons to Kazakhstan for decommissioning after this happened a couple years ago?

(You)s farming could be much more funny and working
your shitposting capacity is too low, i can learn you how to if you want bolandi

>Report:270000+ Syrians have right to bring families to Germany

good lord she is so fucking disgusting

>Look, North Korea should not.. OK, Kim is a terrible person, terrible! ...I mean I was once in China, Korea is in China, and... I have a great friend in China, very good person, very good, he is Syrian... ok Assad must go, we dont want, trust me, I would not want bad relations with Russia, I love Russia, I love 'em! Putin is a great leader, but yeah... Korea must stop. Good night folks

I'd just shrug since they were going to kill em anyway.

if i were putin i would use petersburg now to station a fuckload of russians all over syria.... just to put the message out there and prevent the americans from doing something stupid.

haha nice one. saved

They did.

>twitter-trained orangutan president

I wish this statement was legit.

USA < Syria < Best Korea

>menachan.org/
That looks like concentrated haram.

/sg/ was there for ages, who the fuck are you?
go away

Fuck I'm angry now.
>/ptg/ cultists will support this
THIS IS NOT YOUR WAR.
FUCK OFF, ISRAEL IS PLAYING YOU LIKE A FUCKING FIDDLE

I just wanted to congratulate Assad on the perfect gas attack on terrorist positions
He will win soon

I'll think for a while longer next time I share some details with you.

>good lord she is so fucking disgusting
You're so gay Ahmed

lmfao holy shit

It is as I feared. Months ago I foresaw this. If he does intervene in Syria, we could take advantage of the anti-Trump momentum the media has built up, for a revolution where the people will drain the swamp

4D chess sounds a bit like beating a dead horse here, but so is screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA all the time. Does anyone actually believe that in your country? "Boy who cried wolf" is never a good idea, you know.

Will you stop posting her on every fucking thread
Muh dick can only take so much

No one is going to invade Syria you fucking retards

Anyone know the name of this song?

youtu.be/H3-bLVyahqw

Syria General /sg/ vs. President Trump General /ptg/

IT'S ON
AMERICAN IMPERIALISTS WILL LOSE

>That looks like concentrated haram
KEK
It's 100% halal kebab certified
This is where syria/syrian threads belong

I have a severly limited reaction pics folder on this computer, sorry user, had to find a replacement for Blanchett, I feel you though.

Israel already did you dicksucking kike-loving moron and Trump is going to help them whether he wants to or not. The Jews own him.

>Irish Empire
>doesn't include Boston

saved. holy shit!

/kf/ is with /sg/

I heard that the first news about the chemical attack started coming from the White Helmets. Is there any source for that?

Off topic replies violate Global Rule 3.

So, was he cucked like a little bitch? Or he is just a big fat liar?