Black music

What happend? Blacks used to make fucking amazing music now its all rap shit and negros like lil wayne and drake and so on.

Did oppression make them good at music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
youtube.com/watch?v=-9poCAuYT-s
youtu.be/IMtN2h88hfU
hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html
open.spotify.com/track/4VOUXdkDN3USHfEtBjCUPS
youtube.com/watch?v=cwI0gbGEyuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews made ghetto culture 'cool', and now niglets grow up wanting to do hoodrat shit.

>What happened.
Capture.

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

Le Pen 17

They had musical talent but they also had BS floating around in their lyrics that eventually gave rise to retarded nigger music sensibilities.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9poCAuYT-s

what the fuck did i just watch?

>what happened?

You became biased.

Some niggers still make awesome music, it's just not mainstream and never was I dare to say.

Look at:
Roni Size, Nightmares on Wax for example

Blacks have never made any music unique to them. It's all ripped from Anglo folk music tradition

France being culturally enriched.

There is still some good black music out there but it's not popular. My roommate is black and is extremely talented blues guitarist but the only people impressed by him are white neck beards and old people.

Truth is black music isn't the only thing that is dead, music in general is crap. Go look at the shit Sup Forums listens to kek. Most music these days is untalented people singing bullshit and hipster beta white boys circle jerking it to fit in.

FFS people consider beyonce to be the epitome of good music these days.

Nigger music was always shit. As civilization declined, so did culture. Since nigger culture was already at the bottom of the barrel, their musical decline was all the more apparent.

I challenge anyone to name a nigger musician worth listening to.

Black music is just as good
youtu.be/IMtN2h88hfU

Tell me this song is't perfect

SLIDE THREAD

>slide thread
>for a youtube video that will be on youtube for everyone to see and that will always be on youtube for everyone to see

cant watch in germany KEK

It looks like that nigger is opening his mouth for a big white benis

Music classes in public school cut. Fewer church choirs. Less real music for black kids to learn and grow from.

hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

Take that for what you will. Peace.

It's on spotify
open.spotify.com/track/4VOUXdkDN3USHfEtBjCUPS

and they use instruments made of the particles from billions years ago too! unoriginal!

>music in general is crap

Don't listen to 'general music' and it won't be crap. You choose what you listen to. It can be awesome, or it can be crap. Just those guys listen to beyonce, fuck them.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwI0gbGEyuI

FPBP. Black music used to be:
Jazz
Rock and Roll
Blues
Disco

Now:
Speak over beats about how they deal drugs, have bastard children, and kill each other

You're all retarded.

Tell me what main stream White band is still making good music? None. Because all of the mainstream music is literally garbage even shit like Adelle is over hyped beyond belief. It's about business.

Great music comes out ALL the time,.I'm a huge fan of modern music and i listen to new albums by the week. Start doing a little research, a good place to start is the allmusic editorial section and editors picks of the week, along with just generally going through their records. Go to their search function, choose music only between the years 2010 and 2017, select the genres R&B, blues and hip hop, and make it so you only see albums that have a 4 star rating and up. Pick a few that look good, listen to them, then get back to me about how black people, or ANY people, aren't making good music anymore.

this is what I was talking about. Maybe its just that these genres are almost dead now but its just sad somehow that all popular music of today in the US is ruled by blacks with no talent for music.

yeah well been there and did that. The problem is that if you are a music maniac just like me, you really not up to listen to the same melody copied over time and time.

This is the reason I used to listen black metal or symphonic because this is the only genre where they still come up with new melody.

You sound joyless, I'm also a music maniac. If you just straight up think everything sucks now, that's on you, but dont blame it on other people.

>Blacks get more and more powerful during the 60s, 70s, and 80s
>By the late 80s, the average black person is on equal footing with the average white
>Still poor, in general, but capable, law-abiding members of the community
>The Powers That Be felt threatened and so colluded with the music industry to destroy black culture
>Hip-hop ended, gangsta rap began
Young people of any race are easily molded by music. By flooding the airwaves with criminal filth, millions of black children were brainwashed into glorifying gangbangers. 30 years later, African-American culture is a wasteland, and an entire generation of promising young citizens have turned into hoodlums.

Black Music:
50s:
>POOPOOPEEPEE
60s:
>FUCK WYMEN
70s:
>POOPOOPEEPEEPUSSYPOWER
80s:
>Gay shit
90s and on:
>Niggers be nogging

Soul and Funk music are great

One of my favorite album, along with the Funkadelic/Parliament catalog. I got.to shake George Clinton's hand one time

Hey you should respect your culture

pjw pls go

>Truth is black music isn't the only thing that is dead, music in general is crap

As predicted in The Last DJ.

>music pushed me into poverty and made me smoke crack
And pokemon makes kids want to cock fight.

Cocaine's one hell of a drug.

>used to
no.
It was already over-hyper shit, because of the "dancing monkey syndrom".

>Earth Wind and Fire are the same thing as Young Thug or Lil Yachty
uh huh, sure they are

You comparing solid stool and diarrhea.
In the end, it's still shit.