Meet conservative, smart and Christian virgin girl

>meet conservative, smart and Christian virgin girl
>her face is riddled with acne
Should I keep on looking?
Pic related is not the girl in question, but has similar acne scarring.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3332666/Identical-twins-suffered-horrific-cystic-acne-reveal-cleared-skin-banished-blemishes-THREE-DAYS-vegan-no-fat-no-oil-diet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy her some Acutane.

Why not just throw acid on her face and melt the acne off?

you should always keep looking, even if you date her, just in case

acne and scarring (to a lesser extent) are both fixable

Acne fades away.
Being a lefty whore doesn`t.

Tell her to fix her diet.

pay for laser treatment and give her some makeup.

Wait, I thought Polish women knew how to use makeup?

Acne will disappear in time, God will not.

Loyalty should be the ultimate virtue you look for in a girl. Physical blemishes like that are minor and fixable.

>Being a lefty whore doesn`t.
it usually fades out after high school

>virgin

You mean lying

Top answer, britbong friendaroo.

You'd be surprised, panino buddy.

fix her fucking diet and behavior and it'll go away. i would bet she's a pizza/pasta/cereal/bread hog.

SLIDE THREAD

hold on tight to that one. You'll probably marry Barry Manilow you fag.

Who gives a fuck about acne you superficial cuck. Try to treat it and fuck her from behind

meanwhile, OP is hideous as dog shit on steroids
> how does she not gag at the site of you?

i was having a blast reading all the ridiculous claims that are being made on this website.
then i saw your post and now im just sad.
:(

You're a fucking retard if that's a problem, given that acne is temporary and easily fixable, but whatever.

You probably look like shit.

wtf just get her to put makeup on

He will

Fuck off

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3332666/Identical-twins-suffered-horrific-cystic-acne-reveal-cleared-skin-banished-blemishes-THREE-DAYS-vegan-no-fat-no-oil-diet.html

Keep her

>not popping her zits as foreplay

>found unicorn
>"Should I keep looking?"

The semen stains in her vaginal walls from the dudes she fucked won't fade away.

Doesn't, idiot pasta nigger

tell her it can be treated by semen, user

An doc could clear that up in a few months

Get her on roaccutane and judge it in 6 months time.

>You'll probably marry Barry Manilow you fag.
What do you mean by that?

Oh, and by the way, she attempts to hide it with make-up, but it's not working.

I myself am average looking. Nothing special, really.

Have her drink a ton of water. It worked for me. Also just take her to a dermatologist.

There will be 300 different answers to getting rid of acne in this thread and most of them will claim the science is settled.

If the girl isnt filthy and stinks then it is probably just hormones. And girls unlike boys can normally resist popping pimples on the mirror so they rarely end up with scarred faces. Mine is like the surface of the moon but i had some awesome puss jets.

Anyway the older you get the more you realize it isnt about how hot they are, it's about not wanting to strangle them during silence.

Leave the girl alone mate. Your question proves you're not good enough for her. You're a fucking pig. Do her a favour and fuck off.

>Christian
find a smart girl instead

So? Acne is curable.
I would.

Fucking do it OP. This shouldn't even be a question.

bingo

Literally nothing wrong with a cute girl having a few zits.

>christian
keep looking retard.

Christianity is one of the reasons Evropa is doomed.

Just force her to wear make up when she's out in public. Problem solved

This

As long as you don't find it off putting, stay with her. Does make up hide it?

This is easy OP. Use the "semen cures acne" meme and nut on her face twice a day until she realizes it's not working.

Acne go byby soon. You will be ugly forever. If you can hook up with her and don't, its because you like little boys but won't admit it.

We're both part of a patriotic youth organization that advocates a return to a more militant Catholic faith. We are very critical of the so-called Church of Nice.
She's 'the right sort of' Christian.

she'll lose the acne

i had really bad acne when I was younger and got on acutane and I don't get that shit anymore even if I eat a lot of pizza and soda drink and I get da poosy

snag her up because it can be hard to come by decent girls my dude and you're only getting older you got nothing to lose boi

No, make-up does not hide it well. She was wearing it today, and it looked bad.

She is the real deal. Her acne is actually a effect of an conspiracy. She should be the same or similar to original ww2 germans. It might be, because her grand-grandparents, grandparents and parents had children later compared to pretty much everyone else.

It's usually in the food additions and there are probably other sources. That's also a reason why so much woman go bio and special food. But if it so extreem like in ops picture, she very much likely holds the genetic key to save humanity.....

sadly it's also obviously known by (((them))) and about to be made extinct.

>inb4 you catch her sucking off a black man and she tells you it is for cosmetic purposes

This right here. Embracing liberal atheism is the only thing that can keep bringing us forward.

you must be the worst kind of nigger if you can't look past acne

>Tfw New coke was a ploy to use corn syrup instead of sugar. New coke flops because it tastes different but then you release (((coca cola classic))) but instead of containing cane suger its corn syrup and you fool the goys into thinking its the same thing.

Acne usually begins to clear up in adulthood.
Wife her.

Otherwise, I can give you a quick run down if you want to try something else.

I'm sorry.

acne is caused by : food, stress and hygiene
How old is she ? That thing will disappear after some years with appropriate food ans low stres. cherish her OP.

It is really down to how you feel about her as a person then mate. It is possible to look past the flaws of someone you care about. If you stick with her until it fades, she'll likely be loyal to you

What the holy fuck did he just say? I really have no idea what he is saying.

Superb answer, lad. Gotta give you a 10 for that.

That takes quite some time to even obtain, so OP better be in for the long-haul.

(simplified)
acne is bad
bad things are caused by jews

Keep her, acne will be gone someday

This isn't wrong.

Jews did it

I guess if by "jewish conspiracy" he's implying that birth control is a jewish comspiracy then I don't guess he's entirely wrong. And it can cause acne.

The acne itself may fade (more likely in males than females) but it can cause permanent scarring.

I'll take that quick rundown if the other guy doesn't want it.

If you love her, absolutely. Acne can be treated.

>algerian intellectuals
acne is caused mostly by hormones and genetics (skin producing more sebum than an average person)

I think she's 23. I'm 25.

Thanks, but I'll take the rundown as well, if you don't mind.

> gives her the D
> clears up her acne
> ugly ducking turns to swan
> realizes she's better than you
> guys start to notice her
> spends more time at the gym
> BTFO

This is what happens to chicks that used to be fat or ugly. More guys notice them. They suddenly think their pussy is a golden crown.

Keep her ugly user. Or dominate the shit out of her. Otherwise she will be gone

Could be auto-immune related then gluten, sugar, yeas and milk might be implicated. Try LCHF with a focus on Paleo like foods and fuck all modern stuff, see if that helps her clear up OP.

She will love you for it, but note that the hotter you make her the more hypergamous she will become (looking for better men than you).

>skin producing more sebum than an average person
That part is a lie.

this

niggers chase their dicks like dogs

Actually the opposite is true. Birth control can clear acne because of the hormones. It's one of the ways (((they))) get girls to start taking it

The secret is to lift to make yourself look good and to knock her up with kids.
Women get bored if they aren't reproducing and that is what drives them to seek another man.

What are you a fucking degenerate? He will give her the D when she is already his wife.
Go write your LARP fantasies somewhere else you cuck, not everyone here has lost their girlfriend after a month when she realized she can do better than a fat american.

>auto-immune
this.

prove it

accutane cures 2/3 of acne cases

Dump her if she is the 1/3. You're welcome for the advice, OP.

Also be ready to honor kill her if she leaves you after getting hotter from accutane.

Keep her if you want something long term. That acne will clear up eventually. She'll be cute when it does.

If it bothers you and you really aren't looking for long term then go find someone else without acne. Don't lead her on a douchechad.

Good one my british brother

If it bothers you or her really much you can use something that's called dermaroller. Heard it can hurt a bit with 1 mm needles but it helps with acne scars. They fade away if she does it long enough.

>Accutane

I'm pretty sure they stopped marketing that shit because it causes fucking Crohn's Disease. Personally I'd rather have acne than shit blood.

Acne will clear up as she gets older.

From the back you won't see it

Wise words, outer scars heal, inner ugliness is incurable.

Stay with her, she loves God and 7 times out of 10 that means she'll stay loyal and have kids and will help raise them right.

Hell, I'd marry a women with burns and scars as long as she was a devout Christian and leaned Right.

>meet a kind, smart, funny white girl
>she's actually a muslim from Turkey

Should I keep on looking?

Check here ferritin levels in blood. if higher than 80 ng/L she should start donating blood in order to reduce iron in blood, which is the food for the bacteria/fungi on her skin

>fucking the biological Jew
Disgusting

Brit has the know

You know what to do...

is that a cum panda?

>not wanting an albino roach

If you're on Sup Forums you probably aren't very religious anyway

Ayo hol up, does anzu have spunk stains on her dress there?