Do Sup Forumsacks keep their heritage alive...

Do Sup Forumsacks keep their heritage alive? I'm Polish from Chicago and we still speak our language and go to Polish school on Saturdays.

You're part of the problem. Go back to Poland if you love it so much.

Is it true Polish American girls in Chicago are the biggest coalburners and mudsharks?

Go back.

>All these butt hurt Amerifats with no culture
>Y-you h-have to g-go back!!!
How's that 54% Obama Hernandez?

I was born and raised here, I don't want to live in Poland, but it's important to remember your roots, I was just curious how many of us come from a certain background and maintain the language and customs.

When I was a kid, we would say the Pledge of Allegiance first and then our catechism:

Kto Ty jesteś? (Who are you?)
Polak mały. (A young Pole)

Jaki znak twój? (What is your sign?)
Orzeł biały (The white eagle)

Gdzie ty mieszkasz? (Where do you live?)
Między swemi (Amongst my people)

W jakim kraju? (In what country?)
W polskiej ziemi. (On Polish soil.)

Czem ta ziemia? (What is that soil?)
Mą Ojczyzną. (My fatherland.)

Czem zdobyta? (How was it gained?)
Krwią i blizną. (Through blood and scars.)

Czy ją kochasz? (Do you love it?)
Kocham szczerze. (I love her sincerely.)

A w co wierzysz? (And in what do you believe?)
W Polskę wierzę! (I believe in Poland!)

Coś ty dla niej? (What are you to her?)
Wdzięczne dziecię. (A grateful child.)

Coś jej winien? (What do you owe her?)
Oddać życie. (The sacrifice of my life.)

This was always second, never first.

>polish themed shop selling shitty hats, flags and t-shirts
>culture

>SKLEP
Literally tomb.

In my experience, it was the exact opposite. Our parent's generation were quite old-fashioned and wouldn't tolerate such a thing.

However, these days with these kids, who knows.

>not assimilating into countries you leach off of
This is why people hate Poland. You disgrace Poland in front of the rest of the world by not assimilating.

hey mateusz i got a balcony i need built, can you do it now and get it done with terrible quality in 2 months?

>that catechism
Absolutely Space Marine-tier

get out of our country polack

Perfectly fine with this so long as you love America. Personally, I rejected my heritage and became full blown American (can only speak English and refuse to learn the language or culture of "my people"). Feels good man

also you guys should be ashamed, moving away from your home country. i mean if you are there to study, fine, but you must return, or else you give up your identity and heritage. you refuse to help you and your countrymen for own gain. you are a coward, weak, you cannt call yourselves nationalists if you live in the usa, for then you are just another person in a treasonous line of peopled abandoning their homeland and running away from hardships.

Fuck off nordfaggot, I can't call you Sweden so you've got that going for you. What the fuck do you expect people with pathetic economic opportunities to do, wallow in their misery and try and spend the entirety of their lives bettering their country so their cucked children can reap what theyve sown?

>polish
>not living in poland
>thinks he's based

>pretending like anyone cares about your dogshit of a country's opinion

lol why is poland so shit?

these are the mentalities of cowards. high time preference short skulls with no regard for anyone but themselves. this opportunistic behavior is not what has caused greatness in man. it is through cleanliness and trustworthiness that modern civilization can thrive.

>your posting in my country's language (English)

Americans are shbhumans
/thread

>pretending like your cuntry's flag is a well known flag and that your cuntry matter

i usually don't point out spelling errors, but i do find it ironic that you weren't able to use the correct form of "you are" at the start of that implication.

it is an astute observation, i can also converse in german if you'd like. swedish and danish as well, which amounts to 5 languages. just because i live in norway and am a patriot does not imply that i cannot look at whats happening in the world and stay informed.

thats a low energy reply, mateusz. maybe you should put down the wendy's burger on the bathroom stall you're currently in and kill yourself.

Oink Oink indeed, piggy

>Go back to Poland if you love it so much.
Forgetting where you came from is exactly part of the jewish d&c plan. "Fuck the motherland, i'm an american!!"
Only a nigger would value his allegiance to a completely jew-controlled nation more than his ethnic makeup.

Take my country's GDP, divide it by your country's GDP, and that's how many fucks I don't give about your shit tier country
You too, assuming your country's education system taught you what GDP is (probably didn't, but worth a shot to ask)

Actually, that sign just means "Polish Shop"

I was born and raised here, you would never know I was of Polish background unless I told you or you knew my name or heard me conversing with my relatives. I'm currently finishing my degree in Texas, I work, I pay my taxes, how much more do you want me to "assimilate"?

Don't any of you come from immigrant backgrounds? Jesus, I didn't think I would upset everyone with such an innocent question.