It Is Happening. Dig This

UN WARSHIP F260, a Braunschweig-class corvette JUST appeared in the Mediterranean, just West of Damascus.

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/index/itineraries/all/shipid:143976/mmsi:211910000/shipname:UN WARSHIP F260

Armament-wise, the Braunschweig is completed with 1 x 76mm Otobreda main gun, 2 x 27mm MLG cannons, 4 x RBS-15 Mk 3 surface-to-surface, anti-ship missiles. There is also a mine-laying capability when required. Close-in defense is provided for by 2 x 21 cell RAM missile launchers. The 76mm deck gun is a system compact enough to be installed on small warships and sports a rate-of-fire from 85 to 120 rpm. This makes it applicable for anti-missile defense, anti-aircraft defense and anti-surface ship defense while also doubling as an offensive weapon for fire support during amphibious landings. The two mounted MLG 27mm autocannons are intended for incoming missiles threats as well as low-flying aircraft and are single-barrel weapons of high performance, operated by a fully automatic, electrically-fired, gas-operated system with selective rates of 1,000 or 1,700 rounds-per-minute.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braunschweig-class_corvette

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hFSeNCQQ58
youtube.com/watch?v=iUxkFCBPgx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will happen soon wont it OP?

>2 x 27mm MLG cannons
>MLG

its nothing

Shameless self check.

If you look at what Nicki Haley said today at the UN, and at what Trumps said about how babby gassed...
Yes. We are going to war. Pretty fucked, because he's splitting with Russia, and Russia is there. I don't know how he's going to select targets without killing a Russian.
Good times. I'm stoked. Feels good.
youtube.com/watch?v=5hFSeNCQQ58

Checked
youtube.com/watch?v=iUxkFCBPgx4

I'm actually really excited that kids get to have their very own war years. Cracks me up that the anti-war libs will look like hypocrites if they back Assad. This is going to be the most bipartisan military action ever!

Wth am I looking at? O_o

TFW you don't want to look at the catalog, to see what's sliding interesting and worthwhile threads

Some heeb drone. I don't have good pics that are relevant on this fresh machine.

I will keep you company through the long dark night.

>ywn be with your bros doing this

Kek has truly blessed me in this thread. I feel humbled. Will it happen soon lord Kek?

Thanks, bro. And He is with us. Checked 'um.
I TOLD THEM! I TOLD THEM ALL!

I feel cold and empty now. Despair is all that's left. My lord has left me.

You idiot. No war with Russia. Screencapping so I can make fun of you forever

Not yet, we will fuck up the Middle East when the time comes.

Any anons know anything about Trump and the Atlantic Council? I read that he had picked John Huntsman for the Amb. to Russia job.
I really think trump just didn't know that "Globalism" is just code for (((American global domination))), or his voters didn't.
I really did see this coming. That's why I LITERALLY voted Epstein.

>BREAKING NEWS: WARSHIP SIGHTED NEAR WARZONE
woah

preparing for what?
They are there for ages

Suck a large turd.

The time is now.

what are you doing with the french copter,burger?

I'm not suggesting a war with Russia, just a separation, and new cold war. Honestly, It's just as likely that Trump and the PTB negotiated this. Russia has nothing to gain from Syria except right of way, dipshit.

>They are there for ages
sauce? I know they cant hit Syria, but could be a support role, security, etc.

Assad is fucked lads

Supremely fucked. There wont even be any anti-war liberal protests, as they have been calling for blood for nine years. Shit, Trump may even get near unanimous congressional approval.

Remember Gadafi?
thats when they shiped some shit into the mediterranean sea

Yes, but I got the impression that you were saying that vessel had been there for ages.
If you can help me watch the movements of arms, please do. I know there are sites that follow all those movements. Dish, yo.
But we are going to hit Syria. Thinking otherwise is... not really thinking.

A perfect target for a false flag.

>hebrew year 5777
>biblical sign in the sky on September 23rd
>bible says damascus will be turned to rubble in a single night

my body is ready