Redpill me on Kushner

Redpill me on Kushner.

From my understanding he's well equipped to help out the Trump Administration.

He's smart, attractive and white.
He has a really nice tight business acumen and Trump trusts him enough to let him fuck his daughter on a regular basis.

Why are people iffy about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/223349
youtube.com/watch?v=dtgMf8OGwUM&t=126s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The dossier was a limited hangout, Kushner is the guy who really has the pisstape

He's in constant contact with manafort.

Richard Stone broke this all down. He's basically working against trump

Hes a jew

Maybe he's the devil. The Jews and Trump are saying that Kushner has the best chance at achieving (false) peace in the middle fuckin' east.

Really, mainstream news sites even quoted Netanyahu as saying:"May we reveal how long we have know you?"

He's probably nothing, but I'd watch him.

Because they're trying to divide ane conquer. Jared is a moderating influence on Trump that smooths the rough edges needed for mainstream America. Just because he might lean left a bit doesn't mean he's bad.

He's actually shit at business.

He inherited a huge fortune and has done nothing but overspend right before the real estate crash, and turn a branded paper into a web blog.

Link to sauce.

It's funny you mention he's the devil. He owns Building 666

He gives off the same untrustworthy vibe as mark zuckerberg. He's probably the mole in the whitehouse.

Isn't he a Jewish liberal? Why don't libs love this guy?

exactly if they hate him, he's probably good

>Kushner

Nobody voted for the son-in-law of Trump to be elected to run a dog catching agency!
How the hell this happened?

Was cool to see that on AJ. I gotta admit, if Stone & Infowars are CO they really got me fooled. In fact a lot of what Sup Forums controlled opp has me fooled at least in part.

Real life is like a spy novel, it´s great.

Hes the anti christ that will broker the seven year peace deal with Israel. And he owns 666 fifth ave in nyc
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/223349

>attractive and white.

Top kek

Maybe he is, but he's changing the address to 660, so there's that.

He's Jewish and him and Ivanka were hanging out in Democratic circles before Trump happened. Likewise, his father was a big Democratic donor until Trump ran for president.

trump and bannon are secretly prepping him to run for president after trump leaves office in 8 years

the trump political dynasty is only getting started

have fun saying "first jewish president of the united states Jared Kushner" in 8 years

there are no good jews.

>He went to Iraq yesterady.
>Today, Assad "gassed his own fucking people".
>Trump is now going to go regime crushing like Bush did.

You tell me, user. What's up here?

Calm down. He's probably not the devil, unless he starts claiming he's God and can make flames come from the heavens and rain down.

Sorry I mentioned. He is changing that address from 666 to 660.

(((Kushner))) works for a different tribe. Simple as that.

Typical Jewish arrogance. He shows you his hand and then pretends it was never there to begin with.

>Kush-ner
>Tackling opioid epidemic
Pick one.

Kushner is literally an Israeli citizen. What your saying is not in any way possible.

Oh I don't know. Has the mark of the beast connected all over him

Are you calling me a Jew? That's cute.

All I'm SUGGESTING is that people ought to calm down because every single antichrist prediction is always wrong.

Obama met the qualifications more than Kushner.

Jew

All you need to know.
He's a (((democrat)))

Fuck off.

>well equipped
>can't sell a building in NYC
>married a half plastic dipshit

yeah, he's overqualified

I guess trump is a moron

Obama has always been a citizen of Indonesia, Kenya, and Great Britain, yet that didn't stop him from attaining the presidency.

he was a good choice by Trump, but I also think that of Bannon

Our President has the best people working under him, you can't do it all alone.

Who gives a shit

Thats why theyre all getting fired. The fuck kind of babylonian twilight zone is your country

Not a chance, leafy.

I was red-pilled at age 8.

You are making excuses for the synagogue of Satan. Nice wormwood threads eh

NOTHING THE MEDIA SAYS IS TRUE

I do.

We'll decide that for ourselves. Trump hasn't told a letter of truth his whole life

Great

He's a liberal kike faggot.

Only rightists are zionists though

Checked

lol. Hardly. Hey, if he's the devil, he's not doing a great job at being seductive.

I mean, we're talking about him in that way, so we're most likely wrong.

>Kushner ID

See
And also his wife is a liberal cunt in the same vein as Chelsea Clinton.

I had a stupid idea:
I think Trump sees Kushner as a bull. I mean think about it. Trump said, he'd fuck Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. So he now uses Kushner as some kind of surrogate to fuck Ivanka.
That's why his giving him all this power, he wants to be him, but is also subordinate to him.

Just accept it Trumpkins,
TRUMP IS A KEK

Trump has no choice but to go full cuck for him since he's fucking the one woman Trump can never touch. Donald gave up the presidency just to see some pics of his daughter's asshole. That was the trade

No I was referring to Kushner acquiring 666 and then changing to 660.

I wish i was kike rich

>white
No, hes a fucking kike

"And those who condemn the covenant he shall pollute with slickness. Yet the people knowing their Elohim shall be steadfast and act accordingly. The intelligent of the people shall cause many to understand, yet they are caused to stumble by the sword and the blaze, by captivity and plunder for days. Even in their stumbling they shall be helped with a little help, yet many are allied with them by means of slick words"

Holy shit cuck hivemind
and I've even got sequentials.

If any of you redditfags are lurking, post this shit to t_d, the day of triggering has come.

Well, Kushner isn't at least. The admin has lots of good people still.

Sure, only people who works for the (((GREATEST ALLY))) like (((Kushner))) who is undermine him, lol.

you can talk shit about Jews all you want, but Israel actually is an important ally

You have lost your chosenite status. You are the Gentiles trampling Jerusalem. You don't make Zion now. God does. Why is it that if He commands you you do the opposite. You cannot save yourselves. Don't worship that which you made with your hands. And you do it anyways

>Israel actually is an important ally
What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums then?
Go back to t_d you faggot.

go ahead and cry. I understand. it hurts.

America is First.

Israel is amazing. America is still first. Yeah eh

Kush likes to watch as Trump does Ivanka.

but trump loves the jews

wtf I love Israel now.
Syria and Assad must be destroyed.

Yeah no shit. He's a (((neocon))) and you voted him into office.
I always knew he was a Hillary's plant to destroy republicans from the inside.

i didn't, i voted for Aleppo because fuck Trump and Hilary both

LOL

I know and who wants war once again?

*buys more phosphorus*

>entire party is neocons
>"she planted a neocon!"

"America is first" Sure, after you sended money to our (((Greatest Ally)))

No she planted a guy who pretended to drain the swamp, to be for the little guy, to destroy the establishment, just so he could then slowly turn into (((neocon))). Also notice how I said, he's also there to destroy republicans. Just look how he handled the whole freedom caucus thing, he's attacking his co-partisans almost harder than the dems.

he's a leftist jew who bought ivankas slave pussy

All Haavara rightists should be placed on an iceberg and have their own nation in the middle of the pacific

If Infowars isn't CO, it's the first major "underground," media operation that wasn't. I find that hard to believe. Not saying Jones is even in on it, but there's a 100% certainty he's fed narratives from his "sources," just like the rest of the media. Only difference is what agents are the sources. Stone likewise.

Doesn't mean everything they're reporting is bullshit either. The best propaganda is truth from time to time and in this instance I think they're over the target with calling this yet-another hilariously obvious attempt to goad the US into Syria by the neocohens.

Thing is, even if Kushbergstienblatt is a mole, there's no getting rid of him. This is all part and parcel of the way Jews control the best goyim, by strongly encouraging intermarriage with the tribe and subverting the loyalties of everyone remotely close to them that they can.

It really is beyond spy-novel tier subversion and information warfare going on in the federal gov. There's absolutely no telling who is Jewing who or what their underlying motives are aside from the most obvious characters like the neocons who desperately want Syria decapitated and their progressive allies who desperately want Trump mired in a Bush Jr. tier war in the middle east.

The only thing we can say for certain is that the next moves of the White House are going to decide the fate of the US empire. Either the Trump camp can evade the war drums long enough to de-escalate and get back on track or they'll plunge the US into a war that will make Iraq look like a walk in the park (with troops still in Iraq, by the way).

The outcome of such a war would be one-term for Trump as the Progs immediately switch back to their faux-anti-war mode in the media. All his political capital would be expended. No policy objectives would be accomplished. Game Over. Wait 3.5 years for the next Democrat to be elected, throw the borders wide open in the US and Europe, and finish what the Jews started two hundred years ago.

One of the few things I really hate that Trump did, last thing we need is another fucking jew in the white house

>I always knew he was a Hillary's plant to destroy republicans from the inside.
A lot of us did, plant though he may be he wasn't intended to win and we have severely disrupted their plans which caused them to panic and make rash decisions left and right which redpills millions upon millions. Everything is going according to plan

The trees on trump tower symbolise the divine vagina. The Jewkel hands he always does. The upside down pyramid with a big dick going in it

he didn't slowly turn into shit, he's been an archetypical neocon since the 80s

this place is becoming worse than T_D

(((Israel))) is a shitstain that didn't exist until recently. we've been around since 1776. go back to TD shill or sign up for IDF faggot.

>Everything is going according to plan
I'm not really sure.
I mean if Trump becomes a joke, all those newly redpilled will decide that it was a mistake and take the bluepill again.

Well yeah, but he pretended not to be during the campaign. And you don't want to go breaking your campaign promises too fast.

Jews eating Jews, what's new? Why even trust his daughter? She's basically fucking that guy and she probably talks to him in bed. Ivanka Trump was ALWAYS liberal.

He's a useless sack of shit who's only there because he's a kike.

>hates Hillary
>voted for the muppet that spent more time shilling for her than campaigning

You're lower than a cuck.

>And also his wife is a liberal cunt in the same vein as Chelsea Clinton.

More like (((((((((CHELSEA CLINTON))))))))))

Melania too

Considering her father is Webb Hubbel, her kids are just 3/4 jews.

Trees are feminine. Mankind fell on a tree.

>jew
> white

Wew

What else is new?
(((republicans))) loving Israel sure isn't. I mean just remember the debates, or that time when Bibi had a speech in front of entire congress.

Why are we losing to inbred jihadists in the informaton war?
#NoMorePointlessWar
GO TWEET

Both parties are (((controlled))).

>white
you're right, but Jews don't consider themselves white. They they're the Semitic Chosen People and Kushner is the next candidate for the antichrist. He'll run for offfice someday, garaunteed.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtgMf8OGwUM&t=126s

>Jews
>white

keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Trump knew hed have to be Kosher to make it this far. Kushner is the only reason hes alive. Meanwhile the investigations can take place to uncover the deep state and Trump has plausible deniability