F-16 SHOT DOWN OUTSIDE OF WASHINGTON DC ITS HAPPENING!!!

>Yesterday, a GLP user made a thread predicting a military jet would be shot down over U.S.
godlike productions.com/forum1/message3492331/pg1

>Today, another GLP user makes a thread claiming to have witnessed a jet being shot down near his house, claims to have seen streak of light hit jet, makes thread before story breaks on MSM

godlike productions.com/forum1/message3493125/pg1

>Eyewitness where jet crashed says live rounds were flying past him

mobile.twitter.com/fox5dc/status/849634080245379072

Are we being attacked? WTF IS GOING ON AHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/F15-Jet-Crashes-Near-Joint-Base-Andrews-418341923.html#ixzz4dNqpTn8y
mobile.twitter.com/fox5dc/status/849634080245379072
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491430714208.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491431003807.webm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
youtu.be/dpWEv9Q0XQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck trump and fuck the United States of pissrael

Why would an F-16 pilot allow himself to be shot down?

I mean, you're in a modern F-16. You have countermeasures and evasive techniques you can use to avoid that outcome.

checked, boganboy tellem

Russia!

Checked but this is bullshit. Come back with something besides histrionic ravings on some blog/Twitter.

IS IT HAPPENING!?!??!?!?

>just spent 2 hours writing a statistics paper just to die in a nuke attack in a year or two
Why always me?

>dub trips
We're fucked.

>Tfw New coke was a ploy to use corn syrup instead of sugar. New coke flops because it tastes different but then you release (((coca cola classic))) but instead of containing cane suger its corn syrup and you fool the goys into thinking its the same thing.

Congratulations, you made a stupid thread that will get you your very coveted (you)s

happens all the time
(nogs firing guns into the air)

I JUST GOT A PIC OF THE SHOOTER BEFORE HE RAN AWAY

this, it seems mighty suspect

You have to know that someone is firing at you to successfully use countermasures.

Are you just pimping some blog?

Is it Trans+ Intersection?

Trips are nice but a better source would be nicer.

Its nothing.

Maybe a mudshit pilot went rogue and he got BTFO. Serves you right for allowing muslims in the armed forces.

If you're being shot at by AAA over friendly territory it probably wouldn't even occur to you until you were hit. (Unless they had shit aim) You can't exactly spoof bullets in the way you can trick a heat-seeker or radar-guidence system.

What a newfag!
Pulling things out of ones ass is the only source a real krpyto-Sup Forumsack needs.

aliums
checked an kek'd

Even if i really want it to be something?

exactly

>777
Oh lawd

Guy was on a training mission over very friendly territory (near an airbase, in fact).

Last place you'd expect someone to shoot at you. As for live rounds flying by...nope. Trainers don't carry ammo but the crashed jet definitely threw debris around after it came down, since the pilot had ejected and the landing was uncontrolled.

God am I tired. Ya'll anons join me in sheep counting. That'd help me sleep so easily.

>GLP

The vehicle will alert you.

There is a near 100% chance that the vehicle went down due to mechanical problems instead of hostile activity.

I've played enough Falcon 4 to suspect this isn't the case.
(At best it could tell you you're being tracked by radar, and even then - why would you care if friendly radar was tracking you?)

I'm not saying it happened, just that it could.

all 4 jets had 510 training rounds and were headed to a strafe pit to shoot 240 rounds each according to the CO

How would an enemy force get into DC without anyone knowing, and why would they then shoot down a jet

nbcwashington.com/news/local/F15-Jet-Crashes-Near-Joint-Base-Andrews-418341923.html#ixzz4dNqpTn8y

Did debres hit the roads?

Soros private secret army was behind this

Jesus christ that site is aids. Videos playing without there being any videos playing.

Gonna need way more info
Sick trips tho

>inb4
>russian fault
>assads fault
>hacker fault

>glp

those tards are pure cancer.
if you talk in latin on there they think you are illuminutty

Only poo from the commercial jets.

What the god damn hell do you mean

>Eyewitness where jet crashed says live rounds were flying past him
>mobile.twitter.com/fox5dc/status/849634080245379072

Mirror:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491430714208.webm

Another video:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491431003807.webm

install gentoo

It's nothin

>random people
>claims without evidence
oh it's nothing

pud me in da sgreenshod!!!!!!!!!!!1
pizzgade israel !!!!111!1!

all wisdom derives from kek

Well, I am absolutely certain the government will be all up GLPs ass digging through its servers to find who wrote the message the day before. Theres a LARPer out there shitting his pants right now.

Only in mexican nigger fantasy,jets are fueled by poos.

Now get back to the drug lab tuco,we have cook the new one.

He brought it down in a wooded area, so there was likely plenty of stuff flying around on impact.

Bullets not being one of them.

wow, and checked

Seriously, how do we know the deep state wasnt trying to take out Trump and we had to shoot down our own plane to save the PrezBruh?

Mexican Coca Cola tastes so much better.

>american pilot
>american jet
>malfunction / mistake
DUDE SHOT DOWN!

we don't, never will
if it were up to me he'd be running shit out of a secure bunker in Idaho

See

POO

POO

>GLP user

OK a Russian.

Taco titties bringing bantz. Kek.

Fuck Russia Fuck China Fuck Australia, Fuck Europe Fuck mudshits, fuck beaners, fuck chinks fuck yourself, Trump will btfo all of you faggots. Russia and China are his main targets, they both won't exist by the end of Trumps second term. Bank on it.

Poo bro firing laser precision squirts at taco titties

>fuck europe

wow what the fuck did we do

WW3 TRIPS

Good thing it didn't crash on the White House otherwise that would've sucked.

Chocolate from heaven

Deep State.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

>Trumps second term
Fuck that fat fucking shithead.
He won't get a fucking second term because the people who voted for him are going to abandon his dumb ass.

Come on CREW shill try harder.

That's the Jewnited States of Americunts to you, faggot.

>SHOT DOWN OUTSIDE OF WASHINGTON DC
Who could have shot it down, Canada? Aliens?

Oh I'm a shil because I support Trump but remember Russia is still our enemy. OK retard. Fuck hillary fuck leftists fuck commies, there. Fuck shills. there.Fuck you too.

I live near Andrews where this happened. I don't know about ammo being fired but the first report I read did interview a guy who ran into the woods where the plane crashed. He said that when he found the pilot, the pilot asked if the neighborhood was OK because he was carrying live ammo. The article said he had live ammo because it was a training mission for the aircraft that have an 8 minute response time to DC. It didn't say anything about ammo being fired, but the pilot was definitely concerned.

The pilot dumped tanks loaded with 2,200 pounds of jet fuel in an unoccupied area and steered the plunging plane to a crash site with no injuries reported.

Did you forget your meds?

I don't take meds. You're no different than a leftist. Just because I don't fit the pol narrative of sucking putin cock doesn't mean I'm not well. Fuck you kids are dense. Fuck Russia and China, matter fact. Fuck anything not American.

wow it's nothing
go to sleep guys

why does she have yogurt all over her face?

what hit building 7?

>it's just the guy who lives upstairs

The jet had liv eammo in it and the crash caused the ammo to off. Why do idiots spread fake news?

Fair enough. I stand corrected.

So, there's no way a bird got sucked into the engine right? That's totally off the table right? It had to have been shot down even though I can't think of anyone who stands to gain anything by this, right?

>It had to have been shot down
are you mentally ill?

No ones in middle of fucking Washigton is in readiness, an missile alert would been taken as a failed electronic rather than an actual alert. You dont wanna be the officer next morning explaining why did you used the evasive missiles and angels dust above civilians display to finally ejecting from your plane and letting crash in a mall... For a failed electronic. No one is too stupid, I did pay to saw the pilot plane seconds before impact, Saying HoBY Bhit Ibs BeAl

the amount of people ignoring the fact that a GLP user predicted this leads me to believe that this thread is infested with shills

>glp

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

DO A THREAD

It was the fucking Latvians again...

MY BALLS SMELL LIKE A1 SAUCE
ASK ME A QUESTION

It does. Same with cane sugar mountain dew.

>this thread
>Assad also catches a WMDs case
Thread theme.
youtu.be/dpWEv9Q0XQ4

Stop trying to make your dog lick your balls

What do your balls smell like?

have you ever had sexy thoughts about your sister?

wtf is a training bullet round?