• DAILY REMINDER •

JFK was murdered by the CIA and FBI in order to allow LBJ to send more than 50,000 American boys to their deaths in Vietnam so that drug traffickers and war profiteers in the American aristocracy could stay rich.

If you allow yourself to be consentingly manipulated AGAIN into yet another war AGAIN by yet another false flag AGAIN because you don't have the balls or the intellectual honesty to oppose a war you know is wrong AGAIN simply because you're emotionally tied to a politician AGAIN, you are literally the cancer that is killing this beautiful nation we call America.

If we commit troops into yet another fucking war under the absurd pretense of protecting a few sandniggers, of whom we have wantonly killed hundreds of thousands over several decades now, I sure as fuck hope that Sup Forums is going to stand up for what we know is right and oppose that abhorrent decision.

ANOTHER REMINDER: This war is not going to be Trump's call. This war is being set up by the CIA and the military industrial complex, but Trump knows that standing up against these most powerful institutions will see him ending up exactly like JFK. They will murder as many men as is required until they get someone who is willing to let American boys die in a fucking desert so they can retain their grip on power from the shadows.

Don't let me down Sup Forums.

WE STAND WITH ASSAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHqybEnPqbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just dont understand how quickly Trump has become a neocon. It almost makes me think that it's some kind of play by Trump to find those in his administration that urge him to go to war.

bump of truth

It's crash and burn. I'm almost surprisingly nuclear codes.

Sorry I'm sleepy. Anyone else?

but then again, he already send more troops to Syria so I dont see the endgame here.
Not just that, didn't Trump continuously imply that he wouldnt be world police anymore?
Not fight pointless wars?

Now this? it makes no sense unless I guess the CIA and NSA are constantly feeding him bullshit intel and sending him pics of dead kids. I guess over several months, you start believing them?

Most /r/t_d will back Trump whatever he does, and that's up to 6,000,000 people. Good luck, sincerely. Nobody wants to see you guys get involved in another war.

JFK was murdered by the kgb

Fact.

Fuck off OP

Trumplets will ignore this.

don't for get meine negros, almost all of us are redpilled thanks to the internet, and its under attack:
youtube.com/watch?v=EHqybEnPqbQ

What is this meme

>Feinberg

EVERY FUCKING TIME

That's the cover story the CIA invented purely for the purposes of convincing the innocent politicians and judges within our own government to go along with the obviously bullshit Warren Commision so that Americans wouldn't demand retaliation that would ignite WW3.

You are truly a fucking retard if you actually buy that explanation, because not even the people for whom it was crafted believed that heap of steaming garbage for very long.

You serve your masters well though, I have to admit.

I sincerely hope that you're wrong, but I know in my heart that you're right. I'm sorry that so many of my fellow Americans have allowed our leaders for reign to irreparably fuck up this planet. Kek has surely blessed your post with the repeating of digits of truth for a reason.

wait
what

>JFK was murdered by the CIA and FBI in order to allow LBJ to send more than 50,000 American boys to their deaths in Vietnam so that drug traffickers and war profiteers in the American aristocracy could stay rich.
not the only reason

JFK basically robbed the FED the power with Executive order 11110. It enabled the US to issue its own (i believe silver-backed) currency making them independent from the FED. They even got a few billion of the new currency in circulation, but than the (((lone gunman))) happened, the new currency got drawn out of circulation again, FED took on business as usual and noone ever spoke about EO11110 ever again until it got put out of power indirectly through another EO.

We need to turn american boys into tacos. Their tender meat shouldn't go to waste.

>I'm almost surprisingly nuclear codes.
The russians are coming to get you. Run, user!

in 2003 my son turned 18

I told him not to register for selective service and not to repspond to any attempt to draft him into an Iraq war.

I myself when I received a letter threatening me with a 10 year prison term and $250,000 fine for not registering for sel ser tore that letter up and threw it into the trash

I never heard from them again.

Thanks for sharing this video user, I don't follow alt-media rabidly but not these YouTube personalities, so I wasn't even aware this is going on. You're bolstering my spirits.

>Feinberg

god
fuckin
damnit

We need a new platform to host this ever emerging phenomenon of prominent YouTube stars.

Even if Trump allows his foreign policy to be compromised, we're still building that wall, spic.

Every single one of you Sup Forumsacks have to vote right now; we're gonna fix Sup Forums but we need to find out who is the problem first. I personally voted against non-whites (including kikes) but you can vote against whoever and DISCUSS the groups you detest
Then we can spread awareness to this Assad bullshit, I agree wholeheartedly OP

He was murdered. He was murdered because.
He was murdered because of money. He was murdered because of money owed to. He was murdered because of money owed to the Vatican.

but I hate them all equally, senpai.

Please don't be one of those brain dead faggots who believes that the Jesuits alone control the world with an iron grip.

Whatever power the Vatican has pales in comparison to the financial power centers of the world. Money owed to the Vatican is trivial bullshit compared to the unprecendented reversal of American foreign policy for which the death of JFK allowed.

We need to be united in recognition of the prime mover of world events, otherwise the people do not stand a chance in opposing the interests of the globalist aristocracy.