Your wife is not your property

>your wife is not your property
>you should never beat your wife
>your wife's will should be respected
>your wife should be allowed work instead of caring for the kids at home

Why did millennials and numales destroy the whole point of marriage?
I hope Sup Forums doesn't actually believe you are not supposed to beat your wife when she misbehaves or something like that

>your wife is your property
>why would you beat your own property?
ftfy

An-Nisa 4:34 agrees with you
Islam -> based

It's a very efficient way to fix a misbehaving woman

I really can't tell if this is some form of advanced shitposting or if there's genuine, ass-backwards wifebeaters in this mongolian basket-weaving board.

women aren't property, you shouldn't physically abuse someone you're in a relationship with, respecting people you're involved with is a basic part of maintaining a happy and successful relationship, no one should be forced to give up their lives just because they have a kid

You have to go back.

Go back where?

You back to go have

>no one should be forced to give up their lives just because they have a kid
what does this have to do with wifebeating

that one had to do with women working after having kids not wifebeating

I think OP is missing the point. No one beats his wife just because.

He beats her because the dumb bitch either gets out of line, lips off, forgets something he told her to do or she disrespects him in public.

Wives are meant to give proper care to children. Children need the mother figure in the home so they can be raised properly. Mothers who work full time can't perform that function.

This. Also nice id

The welfare state destroyed the family. Beforehand a family in a western society would still have to be formed in way similar to how it was formed for millennia beforehand. The family was formed this way because it was the most efficient way of obtaining and managing resources and raising healthy offspring. The welfare state removed the incentive to gather and manage resources efficiently meaning the traditional family was broken apart which later had an effect on the offspring of these "families".

I point you to Larry Elder when he stated somewhere a long the lines that "black women married the government" instead of marrying men destroying the structure of a healthy family.

>beat your wife
Beta as fuck.
At most give her a spanking.

Wifebeating is something only the most inept of men resort to. It is absolutely degenerate.

>this delusion

You're retarded. What do you suggest men do when their wives step out of line?

This.

A few good smacks on the bottom is very effective at calming her down.

>What do you suggest men do when their wives step out of line?
Talk?

I mean, my parents have been married for almost 30 years and they resolve all their conflicts by just talking it out.

oh, hey, wifebeating

this must be the white and brown trash thread

Moar

Most people are not even getting married. Marriage is finished just in time for homosexuals ability to participate. Faggots can have the institution. Women will be used like whores from this point on until sex robots and artificial wombs are normalized. Then they'll be left to starve to death as the dead weight they are.

Anyone who doesn't view women either as a childish acting animal or a piece of meat to fuck is a dumbass cuck.
Beating women is part of the proccess to educate her towards her duties.

Cunts are property. I'm lucky i found one who was raised to know it. And, bonus, she's totally okay with me fucking our daughters since I own them too.
To correct it's behavior. I don't beat mine, I just spank her when she misbehaves and deserves it. It's how you have to treat them.

wew
new fetish aqquired

>Korean
>spanks anything
spank an octopus

>raising children right is delusion
Your island should become a crater.

This, property or not.

True, your mom is an animal.

It is delusional to think that any parent needs to stay home full-time to raise a child properly.

>Your island should become a crater.
As things stand now, your nation becoming a crater seems far more likely.

True, and it re-establishes the proper dynamic between men and women, namely that the man ought to be a leader worth following, and the woman ought to be a good follower. Being a good follower doesn't mean being a doormat and never being able to give input etc., but it also doesn't mean mouthing off and making your leader look bad.

Similarly, a good leader will discipline his followers when necessary, because he knows that it would be irresponsible NOT to. The enormous interest in BDSM is girls trying to find men who will be the leaders they crave

>no one should be forced to give up their lives just because they have a kid
you seem to be utterly liberated from every notion of what having a kid actually means

>It is delusional to think that any parent needs to stay home full-time to raise a child properly
Maybe you filthy spics neglect your children but that's not what civilized people do.

Brazil has it right, listen to him he comes from a more masculine group than any of your pale skinnned pussies.

>abuse someone you're in a relationship with
>relationship

Listen lover boy a relationship with a woman is YOU AND HER playing mind games on eachother until one of you loses it and breaks up, there is no commitment or deep emotional bond no its all superficial garbage in reality, just cut off your dick and see how much your wife "loves" you afterwards.

Yes, my parents neglected me so much thanks to their full-time jobs I ended up with a college education, clean record, good credit, etc.

Beating your 6 wives is comfy

>Why did millennials and numales destroy the whole point of marriage?
Maybe you should read Marxs positions on the family unit it will make more sense why there faggots are acting like this.
Protip they're just advancing an agenda Marx wrote about in the mid 1800s.

Seriously if you want to make even unfortunately the socially acceptable Marxist become hated by the average person get onto the topic of family.

>bottom
No thats too sexual IT NEEDS TO BE PAINFUL, like hit a blunt object and hit her ass cheeks with it so she can scream.
Is that why wife beaters breed more than you faggots?

this is why you guys get cucked

Everything you just said is common sense and should be respected by everyone. Yes, you should respect your wife, never hit her, never treat her as property and she should be allowed to work if she desires to do so.

Marriage is equivalent to swearing an oath of fidelity and devotion to each other. Modern marriage is fucked though, because so many end up in divorce with women themselves leaving because they're "bored" or going through a midlife crisis.

Having both parents work full time is bad. When the kids come home from school they then have to spend too much time with a babysitter, spending a disproportionately low amount of time with the mother. The mother needs to be present at home, not working full time every week.

The man is the provider, the woman is the care giver.

ITT: ass-blasted cucks explain why they're too pussy to beat their women when their women step out of line

Pathetic

The woman cannot be a freeloader she needs to accept her role as the slave to her husband and work FOR HIM.

That picture is giving me an erection.

>my parents neglected me so much thanks to their full-time jobs
If they were both working who raised you?
>college education, clean record, good credit
For some reason I don't believe you. Maybe it's because you're an island spic.

I forgot to make the distinction the leaf did from what op is saying what marriage is and only went on about leftist Deliberately subverting the values of marriage for their own agenda

this

Well, yeah, bitch ain't just gonna sit around. There's plenty of shit she gotta do to maintain the home.

Your wifeis not your property. You should not marry a woman who would rather work than raise the children. You have choices and you can't correct stupid choices with beatings.

Talking to women is not hard. They are generally not smart enough to hide things from men.

Both my parents have worked full-time their entire lives, and not once did I have to stay with a babysitter.

>Is that why wife beaters breed more than you faggots?
Lower-intellect persons (like most spics, and niggers) tend to breed more because they lack vision in their lives. They don't have anything better to do than eat, shit and breed. Its why the US is becoming increasingly more brown, unfortunately.

>If they were both working who raised you?
My parents?
>For some reason I don't believe you
Believe whatever you want. I know what I'm saying is true.

No it's not, same as me I'm not property of my wife.
>you should never beat your wife
You should only beat your wife if she was looking/playing(don't know how fucking translate coquetear) with another man or if she cheated on you, in the second case after beating her, beat the man she cheated you with and then separate from her and take everything, this is why premariage acords are important..
>your wife's will should be respected
Yes, but only if she respect you too, if not she doesn't deserve your respect, shit goes in both way not only when it benefits her.
>your wife should be allowed work instead of caring for the kids at home
Your wife should be allowed to work after you decided to not have more children and your last child is above the age of 14-15, she needs to coperate with the mariage.

Cuck

>maintain the home
No thats too easy, shes a subhuman cunt so she needs to be aching when she finishs her duties, so hard back breaking labor to bring in some money for her husband.
Listen fuck boy biologically speaking the superior men are THE ONES WHO REPRODUCE THE MOST. So you are LITERALLY GENETIC SHIT.

Emotional power is far better.
Learn to use that instead.

I'm worried some people might take these spam threads seriously.

If you beat someone, you are not meant to be with that person. If you feel the need to beat a woman, she is either a horrible woman or you're a violent savage.

I don't know either, Captain America. Though there probably are.

>the superior men are THE ONES WHO REPRODUCE THE MOST.
So African niggers are the pinnacle of humanity then?

>Your wifeis not your property
Wrong, cunts are property.
>My parents?
How, if they were working all the time?

If you want a slave, just chain up a woman in your home. I like a partner who can improve my life and hold a conversation.

I would beat my wife but only lovingly.

A backhand across the cheek, or a firm yank on the wrist.

Threatening them is enough. Physically beating someone who is half your size is pointless.

Women are not your allies you stupid fuck, they are parasites after your money and dick.
No chinks are.

Something to consider - the fruits of civilisation (including the military-industrial ones) need capable people to develop and create them. Capable people are key to engaging in the civilizational arms race. The best way to create them that we know of is conventional high-investment parenting. Treating women as you suggest while waiting (how long?) for sex robots and artificial wombs sounds like a suicidal gamble.

>who can improve my life
In what way? How can a woman improve your life more than one of your male friends?

Your a fool all that "improvement" is your brain fucking with you to make you stay with the cunt long enough to impregnate her what happens afterwards is none of its problem. We call this "FALLING IN LOVE".

lol

So I guess the point of marriage is to convince your wife to kill you by poisoning.

>How, if they were working all the time?

>End of schoolday
>Stay in school doing school things/talking to friends until parents arrive
>Get picked up by parents and go home
Gee, that was hard.

I thought you guys dont like us muslims

This. A man should be in control of his emotions at all times. If a man can't control his anger he is like a child, no different than whining aloud when a child doesn't get their way. Even men who lose their temper and yell, it is not respectable, not dignified, he just looks like a lunatic. A man would be able to control himself and make his thoughts known in a respectable and calculated manner that would actually be efficent.

Oh look guys the pussy whipped bitchs are trying to shame us LIKE WOMEN.

Holy shit I hate newfags

Sup Forums is just tsundere for muslims.

I love what you are doing, rape and kill more German women they deserve it for being stupid cunts.

Most of you are retarded neckbearded electric heat absorbing faggots that should kill yourselves. Willing to bet most of you have never been violently assaulted by anyone, ever. Look at yourself, with your soft little articulate hands typing away as if you know something, or have some sort of traditional regime you follow. You soft noodle arm'd nerds are probably too weak to provide any bit of physical pain on a woman anyways.

Pathetic degenerate niggerism is all I see on this thread

Except that running a household is time consuming and takes a lot of brain power. The most successful people are in most cases married with the wife running the home making while the man makes a career.

Families like this earn more than 2 people working, single men or any other variation.

Its a legitimate question, user.

Where am I supposed to go back to? Mexico?

t. /r9k/

>shame on you!
Lose your vagina faggot.
>takes brainpower
You must a woman because only a woman would say something this retarded. Any fucking NEET male could show that a load of horseshit.

You filth infesting other lands is bad. But they way tall handle bitches is pretty good.
Of course you shouldn't hit your bitch in anger. You should only hit her while calmly administering disciplinary spankings.

daily reminder that god is a faggot

My wife is my property, but it doesn't make sense to abuse ones property.

Because spending hours a day to cook and clean is good for productiveness somehow? Feeding a woman is cheaper.

>korean
>spanks his waifu

Got that on film senpai? a friend of mine needs it for research

night guys
never forget that shame is the primary weapon of useless people

Make the cunt work actually work not do easy house work.

Why? I'd rather have dinner on time and a clean house with everything taken care of than a few extra bucks since most of it is taken by the state anyway.

Id rather not make the subhuman have a single comfortable moment in its life, it must always suffer to remember its place. Look at what happens when you let them free they treat you like complete shit and act like you were created to serve them disgusting.

All these white knights in this thread needs to be thrown off a cliff honestly.

You need to take care of that hate boner buddy.

This is why the white race will cease to exist altogether. Dumb retarded morality that is unthinkable to a rational person not living in the U.S. Failure to be masculine and failure to control women. Is it any wonder their women are going for black men.

damn yall need to get laid ayyy lmao