>pepsi did a sjw commercial
>people are chimping out on twitter
What is wrong with the commercial?. I don't get it why the people are mad

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7tzsLyMUqXo
youtube.com/watch?v=FGDxNYhhZvU
youtu.be/-MqnE7TPcRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

basically the pandering was so obvious and cringe it even turned off the sjws . its funny as hell how mad they are . look how cool protesting is kids the ad .

When Virtue Signalling stops being 'In' and starts getting Real...

So they are mad because the way for showing the protestors?

Nike did a similar thing with the Burka and everyone praise it

They're culturally appropriating the riots when in fact they are part of what is getting rioted against, or at very least very far removed from the problems.
And the actress isn't particulary invested in the problems either.
Basically Pepsi is just trying to appeal hip to young people without actually being involved.

Most millennial commercial ever. Dancing jigs everywhere, a homo Asian, trannies, blue hairs, hijabs, a no talent Kardashian and everyone hates normal white males and cops. Lol

Right hates it for >muh virtue signaling
Left hates it for >muh corporate exploitation (and somewhat from being associated with the kardashians)

Kek

pepsi tastes like utter trash
I always get my premium sugar injections from coca cola

It's retard virtue signaling and devalues the actual force law enforcement meets when dealing with Leftist idiots. These are very sophisticated matters and a Pepsi is going to fix that? I think not.

jesus fucking christ you bean harvesting, drug running wetback...
civilized discourse demands that you provide sufficient sources to back up your shit. why is it so hard to post a link of whatever the fuck you are talking about?
and dont give me this retarded: hurr durr lelelel do ur own reeesearch

It was every bad SJW sterotype wrapped into one anti-white gloablist agenda presentation.

Fuck pepsi.

I just drink pure water, the ultimate red pill my friend, I stopped drinking sodas long ago. I don't even drink coffee anymore, really dislike the jitter feeling

I'm not getting jittery but for some reason Coffee makes me hungry as fuck. If I eat until I'm full and have cup of coffee afterwards I get hungry again almost instantly. What is this shit?

I want there to be war so a lot of people can just die, I don't care if the West even loses at this point, I honestly feel like we've lost already.

American adverts are always cringe af

It's coming
Thank everyone that sold their debt to Chyna

Non whites hate whites so much that they can't stand an ad where there is no conflict and genuine, authentic hatred.

The Nike Burka thing was praised as it was understood by everyone that it would piss off the "wrong" kind of people, namely those who do not think that living with Muslims is a good idea.

I think people are mostly mad because it was a terrible commercial. Whoever green lit that pile of garbage should be drummed out of the industry.

It took protesting a social problem and turned it into an advert for a drink, how did you expect the left to react? With pro-capitalism joy?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7tzsLyMUqXo

Virtue signaling.

I assure you that black dudes don't hate Jenner cunt, they're all waiting their turn.

Lefties are triggered because the whole situation was resolved by giving the cops a Pepsi Righties are triggered because the resistance people are portrayed as good guys

the sjw are mad because they were appropriated by PepsiCo

Because a corporate entity is, with very heavy hands, cheaply taking advantage of a civil youth movement to sell soft drinks

Pretty fucking obvious OP

youtube.com/watch?v=FGDxNYhhZvU

Pepsi is cancer in a can, who gives a fuck?

It caused cognitive dissonance with the left because they think they are countercultural and sticking it to the man, while in reality the man supports everything they do. Natural response to cognitive dissonance is rage.

Wrong interpretation. Protestors don't oppose Pepsi, they support everything about the capitalist establishment and literally every value that bourgeois feeds them.

We can't expect a Mexican to understand this.

>just bomb it

global corporations are behind multiculturalism. In order to create a global market under one government, they need to break the nation-state and the family. Multiculturalism is their tool to accomplish that.

Leftists are literally their useful idiots. They are, without realizing it, corporate globalist footsoldiers.

Agreed. I just want to kill people. As a society, we need the sort of catharsis that only war can bring.

Maybe for the same reason these antifa faggots hate being filmed. Word is getting out that they are spoiled children.

What do you do for a living, friend?
I cannot work without coffee and I'm a code monkey of the non-Pajeet variant.

holy fucking shit

Because the commercial is basically saying make peace with evil oppressive white cops. If they showed her beating up the white cop and burning some shit down, it would have gotten tons of praise.

>just blew it

lmao

>civil youth movement
>funded by Soros

they want the ad to show a wonderful black lady taking a machine gun to the cops' face and shooting him to death.

libs will say otherwise, but deep down that is what they desire

The commercial is saying Pepsi is what is important, that barriers will just break down with Pepsi. It's simutaionously supporting all the leftist bullshit by romanticising it, white also portraying it as infantile by assuming if you just drink Pepsi it will bring everyone together and fix the tension

It's terrible no matter what your views are on current politics. It's not saying ale peace", it's saying "forget that stupid shit and drink a Pepsi"

I hope this stunt wakes up all the other companies and make them realize that playing politics, especially pandering to liberals, is the dumbest thing a company can do.

Seriously, why the fuck would you ever pander to liberals/SJWs? They're the gibmedats crowd. They don't shit to spend and will never buy your product because even if they did manage to scrape some cash they would be ultra faggot contrarians by saying "Oh sorry sweetie I only drink 100% natural spring water bottled by Fiji in biodegradable containers as it helps the environment. But thanks for your support anyways it makes me feel more special! :)"

>A Muslim girl wearing a headrag, but she's cool because she has a nose ring, wears jeans, and hugs a random guy!
>Transgender perverts
>The white guy is feminine
>The blonde girl takes off her wig to reveal darker hair

On the other side are SJWs who think Pepsi is pandering to them.

SJWs are all virtue signaling kids.
Chances are that what happened is someone with a big circle of internet friends tried to impress his pals by posting the video with a UGH comment to show how aware he/she is and it snowballed from there with waves of drones that had to prove their awareness level.

Currently a Uni student, working on my chemical engineering degree, and have a part time job at the Uni

I am kicking the liquid Jew as well my friend. Pure water for Pure Aryans.

I work in marketing. It is known that activism is the new "sexy". Pepsi is just jumping on the bandwagon.

I also like that the commercial shows people working on their talents, then giving up that time to go join the crowd. Stop being productive and creative and join the political hive-mind.

makes you poop out the bad stuff and digset the good.
Coffee is dank

S-so? The Goyim are stupid enough to still buy it right? RIGHT?!

EL Mapuche.

These are crazy times we live in.

>white

>trying to appeal hip to young people without actually being involved
What is advertising?

>really dislike the jitter feeling
just drink decaf, my man.

Libs avoid guns like they're some kind of plague here. We'll hang them screaming from their own dripping entrails in the streets like fresh deer in any civil conflict.

They have no general experience with firearms and spend their free time spitting on the cops and soldiers they rely on to protect them.

The left gets rage triggered into instigating a civil war that exterminates them. Should be pretty fucking hilarious to watch.

problem is they have the black gang bangers to fall back on

the white liberals would die willingly as martyrs to the cause and the blm types would end up being their footsoldiers

Crystal Pepsi the official drink of the white man

Pepsi is shit anyway.

It was Obama the race batter that started all of this tension. Its only getting worse

obama probably wanted to set up a race war for hillary to be the leader of

social justice is the new religion. Imagine pepsi got jesus being crucified and the the roman spears him and has a refreshing pepsi.

Oh no, can't wait to see jethro put his nine and 7/11 mugging skills to use at stand off distances against long guns.

Why do you think the lib lobs lose their shit when groups like the oath keepers show up to protect businesses from their garbage. BLM "warriors" are a pack of animals and will rot on the concrete like animals.

The only dangerous ones are vets or those with police training as evidenced by Dallas and Dorner. Even if every brother in the military decided to put race over country they're still a minority, and will be wiped out with the rest.

>The commercial is saying Pepsi is what is important, that barriers will just break down with Pepsi.

Not really. Pepsi was just a way to finally get the cops acceptance, something overdue and helped with the freshness of Pepsi Max TM.

Soda companies do this sort of thing all the time

I already have a water filter Alex Jones.

youtu.be/-MqnE7TPcRw

The problem with the commercial is that is so cleverly made that it is impossible to determine if it is politically correct or racist, it is just extremely cringy.

Pepsi: Seize the means of FLAVOR

The Communist Revolution! brought to you by Pepsi

Pepsi: Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White People

Bin Ladin's favorite soda: Pepsi, for that refreshing third world taste

Pepsi, The Nigger's Choice

Pepsi - Drinkers of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your teeth.

Not that real sjw's have any talent

real sjw would never be happy and enjoy life with evil pigs
also real sjw would never accept kendall jenner!

I'm sorry, have you not seen Antifa Open Carry!?

why would Kendall leave a paying photoshoot to walk with street trash? doesn't make sense famlamlam

it portrays SJW's in a positive rather than a negative light.

enemies should be portrayed poorly in media. make them fat, ugly and gross and disgusting and repulsive.

ikr, it's like something's been polluting their DNA.