2012 happening was 5 years ago

>9/11 was 16 years ago
>1990 was 27 years ago
>crysis was released almost 11 years ago
>1995 is as far away as 2039
>2005 is as far away as 2029

Why does it feels like time is running out of me like water form my hands?

Why do i watch videos from new years eve of 2014-2015 and think it was just a few months ago?

Why the fuck am i 22 fucking years old when i was 16 just 10 months ago?

What the fuck is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPcnUdD-fpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That feeling only gets worse

T. 36 year old

time flies when you're shitting posts

Time is speeding up, why else would things feel like they're getting faster every year.

You ain't seen shit yet.

at least i'm in a better place than i was 5 years ago. it's not so bad, but man does the time fly.

this. the universe is expanding and time with it

It's only April...

Weird you mention that, yesterday my uncle was explaining to me this weird ass theory about time going faster now because earth is vibrating at a higher speed or something like that

It only gets worse, seriously. There is a scientific reason behind this feeling though. When you are 5 years old a year is precieved to be a long time because 1 year = 1/5 of your life. Every subsequent year becomes a smaller and smaller slice of your life, hence why they seem to go faster. By the time you are 50 a year is only 1/50 of your life so basically the older you get the quicker a year feels like it is going by.

Time folies when you're a faggot

And trumps victory was 4 months ago.

that's a cool way of thinking about it. i like that

damn i'm getting old.

This is hell how can we stop this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=bPcnUdD-fpA

the passage of time is relative to the span of your life. When your 5 an hour seems like a long time because as a percentage of all experienced time it's pretty big. When you get to your late 20s an hour is a drop in the ocean of wasted hours and they all drift into each other un-noticed. It's only going to get worse as you get older.

I can agree. Ill be 30 this year and its moving faster by the month.

Having children is a good metric for accurately measuring the passage of time.
As humans we grow up and then grow old. The growing old phase is where time passes as your personal rate of change slows. Growing old is an insidious process.

>Dio Brando was right

We didn't listen

>tfw almost 29
Hello darkness my old friend

this is how i see it, too.
Ever watched a movie for the first time, felt it took FOREVER to get through, and upon subsequent viewings it feels like it takes half the time?
The changing of the seasons is no different, just a larger chunk of time that takes a few cycles to 'get used to'

We had 15 minute recess periods in elementary school and it felt like an hour of outdoor playtime.
Fifteen minutes now is easily just sat through, waiting patiently.

(((they))) are speeding up time

This is simple.

Time seems to go faster and faster the older you get because as the duration of your life gets longer, traditional increments of time are a smaller percentage of your total.

For example: when you are 5 years old, 1 year is 1/5 of your whole life, but by the time you are 10, 1 year is only 1/10th of your life.

When you are 10, a day is 1/3650th of your total.

When you are 30, a day is now is 1/10950th of your total life, so it could literally 'feel' like 1/3 the same amount of time as a day 20 years ago.

This doesn't please my world

(((they))) gave time compound interest

Don Fillon victory is in 1 month.

When you're 10, one year is 10% of your entire life. When you're 20, one year is just 5%. So as you get older, the years seem to go by quicker because it's less time relative to your existence.

>(((they))) are speeding up time

I know it's just a casual shitpost but honestly I feel like there is something malfunctioning with the universe at a steadily increasing rate.

It doesn't feel like impending doom (yet) but it just feels kinda off.

>22 fucking years old when i was 16 just 10 months ago
Impossible.
You just do not wörk enough to make it feel like time matters, Hans. Stop living with your parents, get a job, a wife, make aryan babies and prepare to stop the invasion of Europe.

i recently calculated how much time i have wasted on all video games over the years
i came up with pretty much 2 years worth of time
710 full 24h days
thats 4 years of doing nothing but sleeping and playing 12h a day

i don't even what to know how much time i have wasted on youtube or this godforsaken website

>oing nothing but sleeping and playing 12h a day

that's nothing compared to people working all their life for a shitty existence :D

>imlying i don't do that as well

>21For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again.
>22If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened.
>23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it.
>24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.
>25See, I have told you in advance.
>26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’’ do not believe it.
>27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

i thought "days cut short" mean that the end will interrupt the days of the next final war, cut the count of the days short so we dont kill all of ourselves before we can judged. maybe it did talk about time speeding up who knows. either way i believe the end will come in a few years

I heard after 2012 time started to speed up as we near a time singularity where we can manifest reality through thoughts ( meme war 2016)

I dunno man, I hate that my perspective is linear and I cant travel through the fractal of all my possible manifestations.

One of my manifestations must know how to be non-linear and travel through the fractal.

I've been on this website for over a decade.

I disagree, its mostly due to perspective. Environment and mood plays a big role.

It only goes downhill OP.

I always feel like time is accelerating before my eyes, and sometimes I remember my grade school years like they were yesterday.

Next thing you know you're on your deathbed wondering where all your time has gone.

I spend almost every night before bed thinking about the finality of death. It sucks.

>Next thing you know you're on your deathbed wondering where all your time has gone.

would you not be glad to die? i can't wait for that shit

because your perception of reality and time isnt being watered down by all the cool and fun drugs that children have flowing through their brains while they grow

its all the chemicals and shit in everyones water/food/environmental factors that fills our brains with trash and uneasiness

it only gets faster

> would you not be glad to die? I can't wait for that shit

You and me both user

Idk time seems to be constant for me