Steve Bannon

Two questions:
>Do Sup Forumslacks really think this piece of shit is genetically superior to a black or hispanic professional athlete just because he is white?

>Do you think it's a positive or negative development that Bannon no longer has a permanent seat on the National Security Council?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bsqu9gh6xhk
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's literally nothing, Bannon is still in.

He'll still be an advisor. He just won't have the prestigious title.

Also, yes. He is mentally superior to a black or Hispanic athlete.
Intelligence leads to strength, strength does not lead to intelligence.
This is why you are so confused OP, you lack the mental fortitude to make strong arguments.

>>Do Sup Forumslacks really think this piece of shit is genetically superior to a black or hispanic professional athlete just because he is white?

>libtards, niggers, and normies think Bannon is out

Good, good, the plan is working.

He's still in as an advisor, but he doesn't hold a permanent seat on the NSC anymore. HR McMaster wanted to get rid of the political fuckbois, and get the NSC back to a traditional set up

Steve Bannon is BRILLIANT!
He is a genius!

He might not have the physical attributes of a NIGGER, but he is 100x smarter than any nigger.

So it depends on your subjective opinion or "superior". He can't beat a nigger ape in a race, but NO NIGGER can beat him on an intellectual level.

There's nothing wrong with him, he's just old and fat.
If he lifted from child, and was a bit younger he would look supreme

no he's not

how will he recover? based kush is smacking that ass around

Being a russian you find it normal for an adult to be so drunk all the time that his skin is yellow and falling off.

>Steve (((Bannon)))

athletes aren't superior to shit, user.

Bannon?

>Do Sup Forumslacks really think this piece of shit is genetically superior to a black or hispanic professional athlete just because he is white?

All that matters is his intellectual superiority.

I think anyone paying attention recently would agree that bannon is losing credibility within the administration. I have a feeling (((they))) are winning and we've lost our national populist president to the globalist neocon agenda.

So that's it. Bannon fixed the problem and left.

Memo to all you DUMB FUKKKERS!

Trump made a deal with the DUMBOCRATS in exchange for future support on infra structure and health care bills.

This is how Trump makes deals.

He gave the dumbocrats Bannon
Trump gets 1 trillion infra structure

Please tell me, you morons are dimwitted dumbfukkks?

>Exceptional blacks and Hispanics are indicative of the race as a whole
Yeah ok user.

So this fat fuck is neither intelligent or strong. Got it.

>genetically superior

Am I supposed to give a fuck about that?

That's a literal subhuman

Same. But then I get pessimistic sometimes.

He's not smarter than Obama

WHY DOES HE WEAR SO MANY SHIRTS

Yes.
Negative.

Shitskins are animals. They are incapable of ever being superior to any white person.

He is.

Bannon is a hundred times smarter than that nigger Obama!

Only a nigger would think a nigger is smarter than Bannon.

Therefore, you must be a NIGGER!

When those pro athletes are bannons age, they'll have pissed away their money by being retarded with it. All you're left with is another impoverished nigger that's going to need a lot of healthcare that you'll be paying for.

That's why Obama became president and Bannon is being pushed out of the administration. Real smart!

>implying shitskins' bodies don't deteriorate with age as well

Are you fucking retarded, OP?

He's still Trump's Chief Strategist...you know his actual position. Just because Trump and he's satisfied with his contribution to the NSC doesn't mean he's out of the picture. On the contrary he's been freed up to work on a multitude of other issues now.

He is a literal mastermind. He is the one that is running this whole "wiretapping" show. He wants to eradicate globalists far more than Trump. Trump is simply the vehicle.

>I just ambushed you with a cup of coffee

Willful ignorance isn't going to do you any favors.

No that's why Trump became president, despite the wishes of the deep state that placed Obama in the position prior.

>>Do Sup Forumslacks really think this piece of shit is genetically superior to a black or hispanic professional athlete just because he is white?

Yes. You are comparing a 63 year old man to a nigger "athlete" in their prime. Show me a professional nigger athlete at 63, with a compatible bio and you might have a point. As it is, your first question is retarded.

>>Do you think it's a positive or negative development that Bannon no longer has a permanent seat on the National Security Council?

Positive now that Flynn is gone. McMaster and Bannon share similar ideologies. Now Bannon has time to focus on other things that need his influence.

Stop crossing border, leaf

>he hasn't watched Steve Bannon's documentary to get a glimpse into his worldview and understand his master plan to preserve America through the eventual WWIII

youtu.be/bsqu9gh6xhk

HA! You have no idea!

Kek! Get a load of this goy

what a gay meme

But according to the White House he barely attended any of the NSC meetings, so it's not like it was taking up a ton of his time or interfering with his ability to work on other things.

Also, didn't you think it was a little weird that Trump said he "wasn't fully briefed" on the order he signed which added Bannon to the NSC in the first place?

And the flimsy story that Bannon was there to "de-operationalize" aka "de-politicize" the NSC, even though he is an extremely political figure, doesn't strike you as odd?

>fake news chief
>president
wonder who's smarter hmmmm

Bannon + white America + patriots + MAGA

Vs

The Kushners + Israel + globalists

Trump can be God Emperor or a Traitor to God like Dubbya. We'll know by summer.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.html

Kek be with Bannon. Make Jared a butt buddy with Jared Fogel like his Zio Daddy.

>Berry wasn't just another useful idiot manipulated by Jew's and Marxist radical establishment.

>Bannon is worth $48 million, which came from market facing business.

>I correlates very strongly with IQ

Ha.

Cuck.

im sageing this bullshit. saw the same exact post earlier.

He doesn't own CNN or Washington Post so I don't know what you're even talking about.

faggot, will defend this guy even if he fucks a little kid,

Paying attention to what? You don't think (((they))) are pushing a narrative at all times?

If you are basing your own personal narrative on the Trump presidency based on what our press is putting out, you're a damned fool.

All bets are off with (((the press))) now, they are shamelessly lying and smearing and will do it for the next four years.

See Also, cuck

>hispanic professional athlete

topkek

>implying soccer is a sport

>Bannon still has power

Are you completely blind? Bannon got publicly cucked by the Kushners. Jared is soaring over Iraq with designs for Greater Israel, and Bannon is on Drudge walking alone.

You think the kikes arent laughing at the goys today? This is weak for Sup Forums go to thedonald with these rose tinted sentiments

What a dapper young gentlemen he was. That haircut looks slick

He worked at Goldman sachs for many years, and he did not have any connections from his mediocre family background.
He is far more intelligent than the average guy, let alone some nigger

(You)

>le professional athlete meme
Who gives a fuck about glorified ditch diggers? Sports are meaningless to me.

Most white people are genetically superior to a black or hispanic professional athlete.

There's nothing impressive about being some low IQ sportsball monkey. Most of these football players are functionally illiterate.

Wew that's a mouthfull with no sources, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt for the same of conversation.

No I don't think any of that is wierd.

Just because he wasn't attending a lot of meetings doesn't mean he wasn't working on his target agenda for the NSC separately. My boss doesn't come to even 10% of my project meetings but still knows what's going on with my projects.

Additionally his nonflimsy explanation of deoperationalizing and depoliticizing would be benefited from him working majorly behind the scenes in parallel to the NSC.

Finally Bannon is the most non political political figure I've ever witnessed in my short life. He is hated by the established of both parties.

So no nothing you brought up seems fishy despite you liberal use of buzzwords and implied language. Silly merchant

Wonder how much whiskey he drinks in a day: that gut, terrible skin, swollen eyes just screams "alcoholic's body"

Kareem Abdul Jabbar
>69
>Leukemia
>Pro athlete
>Best selling author

Black doesn't crack

Hm

>genetically superior
This is in other threads. Concerted effort to slime Bannon.

But no it's about the collective, not the individual. White collectives preform better. We are the clever-est race. Collectively.

For instance, there are very smart nogs but their collective drags them down.

Hispanic isn't a race

Y'all have low iqs

>zero attention to personal hygiene
Literally Ted level genius.

Superior in every way especially in cock and brain area

>Hispanic
Hispanic, excluding Spain, is a collection of races or mixes of races. When someone says hispanic then they're broadly referring to indios, blacks, mulattoes, mestizos, or those tri-racial freaks.

Central and South America is such an absolute clusterfuck of miscegenation that you can't pin down any specific race.

Pay attention to his actions. Do you think publicly fighting the freedom caucus was bannons idea?Do you think the kneejerk response to condemn Assad was bannons idea? Trump won the whitehouse because of Steve bannon.

You can thank Gary Cohn and Dina Powell for this, they're still best friends with Lloyd Blankfein. They've won over kushner and ivanka on the ideology side and Trump is slowly moving his agenda in (((their))) direction.

Open your fucking eyes.

best schlomo oy vey le menora tip

>genetically superior
A tiger is genetically superior to a human in many respects, doesnt mean we should replace our politicians with tigers (feed them to tigers, maybe)

>positive or negative development
VERY NEGATIVE. Bannon was Trump's connection to the working class and youth. The very people who elected him in the first place.
Now Trumps stabbing them in the back and playing along with the (((neocon))) agenda.

Its a sad day for America and the world.

He was probably supposed to leave the NSC weeks ago but it would've given the media a stronger sense of victory from the multiple rounds of outrage directed at Bannon.

who said that he was genetically superior to anyone ?

serious question

No shit. I always see these threads, but I've never heard Bannon or anyone claim that he's superior to anyone.

He never said it. It came from liberal projection.