Had Germany remained separate would East Germany at least remained white?

Had Germany remained separate would East Germany at least remained white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TCX90yALsI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany_(East_Germany)
radoc.net/radoc.php?doc=art_f_bias_robotworkforce&lang=en&articles=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

What the fuck I love Honecker now

LOL. East Germany hasn't been white since 1945.

Looks pretty damn white too me

NVA had some cool uniforms

Actually both of them would remain white because the Reds would have definitely opened fire on the rapefugee horde before it even could get to Europe

The Cold War commies despite all their faults kept the borders of the eastern bloc under strict security and I'm pretty sure that a state that barely allowed Christians to practice with what was basically a don't ask don't tell policy would not put up with loud and fanatical Muslims for very long. Ironically despite how shitty everything else would be under them the soviets would actually handle the rapefugee invasion in a proper manner

They looked almost like the ww2 era ones. Actual mostly traditional German style uniforms with a stupid looking helmet

>far left states are ethnically homogenous
>right-wing capitalist states are multicultural shitholes that will be destroyed in the next few decades

really bamboozles by brazil nuts.

It was a next gen stahlhelm

So why is the left from the Cold War eastern bloc like those pictures whereas the left in western nations now is basically anti military anti self defence and pro invasion?

Not supporting either but why is it that modern 42 gender dick sucking dye haired leftists if they were sent back to the USSR would be thrown in the gulag for faggotry sexual deviancy and refusal to work? What caused the modern western left to become something that even cold war commies would despise?

>So why is the left from the Cold War eastern bloc like those pictures whereas the left in western nations now is basically anti military anti self defence and pro invasion?

Cosmopolitanism

Fun Fact: The NVA's M56 helmet was actually supposed to be the successor to the Stahlelm, but the program was squashed by Hitler for it's "foreign" appearance despite the fact it was cheaper and had superior performance in ballistic tests

The thing is the western far left wants us to become more multicultural and die faster than we already are. Something changed i don't know if it's because the particular version of leftism that was introduced to the west was designed by the USSR to cause our destruction like this or what

>implying SJWs are left-wing and not just the apex of capitalistic individualism

All they think about is themselves. Every action they take, including 'activism' is done so they look good, so they are seen as a paragon of virtue; it's a lifestyle choice.

All they care about is being seen as unique, special, different, intelligent and cool™.

Corporations realised this a long time ago and sell this lifestyle to them. The Che Guevara tshirt is the most obvious example but you can see it everywhere.

Makes me wonder then why the modern US Kevlar helmet shape is based loosely off the original stalhelm

Difference in material?

It's because of capitalism.

Bring in cheap labour to increase profits, but put a nice feel-good spin on it!

Neoliberalism is the reason everything is going to shit.

Could be true but then that means there aren't really leftists here. It's not just the SJWs everyone who claims to be left or a Marxist or a communist supports opening the borders and forcing diversity

Rapefugees would not be able come through Zhivkovs Bulgaria let alone the DDR.

East Germany is still a completely different world from the West.

So communism is not incompatible with racial preservation and homogeneity?

Wonder what it was like being one of those East German soldiers.

>"Sieg Hei...oh, guess I'm a Communist now."

Yeah that's what I meant. The moment they tried to enter the eastern bloc illegaly they'd all be mowed down

Look at North Korea's racial policies I think the Romanians were influenced by them too.

>to the west was designed by the USSR to cause our destruction like this or what
Bingo! We have a winner! That and the Jews. Frankfurt school and the KGB did a real number on us. These morons claiming that our left is capitalist are shills or idiots.

Yep, Kevlar helmets have superior durability to steel and the Stalhelm's shape offers better protection of the head (the M56 was developed as a cost-saving measure).

When PASGT was first approved for use, the generals were actually hesitant to field them specifically because of its similarities to the Stalhelm. It was only after several thousand prototype shells were issued to US Marines and Airborne troops in the invasions of Lebanon and Grenada and reports of their effectiveness came back overwhelmingly positive did they change their minds.

So... are you implying Hitler did something wrong?

Block out all Russo phobia and GO NEVER FORGET DRESDEN FUCKING ANGLO AMERICANS

Time to train some PLO so they can kill some jews

>So... are you implying Hitler did something wrong?

He lost the war, the fact he did A LOT wrong should've been obvious from that alone.

Considering that they are better at keeping the feet dry in muddy snowy or otherwise wet conditions (shown to actually be a concern because things like trench foot) and could be padded for leg protection how well would a modernized knee length (like the Germans had) combat boot work? Especially as part of a winter uniform

>East Germany
The russians fucked away any remaining german DNA from the east.

Good meme

youtube.com/watch?v=1TCX90yALsI

Strangely enough, the only real backers of diversity seem to be high ranking capitalists, like Soros and Bill Gates. And Soros had a personal hand in the dissolution of the USSR.
This whole "the KGB subverted the west to become degenerate" doesn't even have any KGB signs or roots to it, if you go look at the history of things, this kind of subvertion started in the US. Or did you already forget about the "Torches of freedom"?

Ceaseuscu Romania made the most sense.

Slide thread.
Do not respond.

Oh look it's a baby that arrived from reddit during the elections.

Considering the long history you and Russia had, don't you think that a good portion of you were already mixed as is?

Interesting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany_(East_Germany)

>sell your doctors to Israel because fuck Jews
>import sandniggers to take their place
>let your gypsies breed like rats
>starve Dacians to death to line the pockets of Western bankers

Fuck Ceauşescu.

The Reds are laughing from their graves

>let me tell you who is white

No, merkel is east german

I think the main problem with knee level combat boots is their excessive cost, the fact they're hard difficult to get on and off, and it's harder to run long distances in them. Plus you could get the same protection from gaiters which can be removed by the wearer easily.

It's still definitely better than all these SF-tards running around without bloused boots though.

radoc.net/radoc.php?doc=art_f_bias_robotworkforce&lang=en&articles=true

Kikes

RUSED

White Helmets are winning the information war!
GO TWEET

Interesting indeed, but as with all these things, it needs additional research.

Same kikes also probably hoped for cheap labour force out of Africa. Why pay natives 10 times for what the african immigrants would, technically work for?