>Raqqa Mar30
i.imgur.com/tN6z1Rs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr5
>US envoy:We are compelled to take own action if UN fails in Syria
>RU:contamination may have been caused by damage to a rebel chemical weapons storage site
>SAA denies chemical weapons attack in southern Idlib
>N Hama: jihadists retake Maardes town, hit SAA with suicide bombing
>DeZ:SAA advances 400m in IS held cemetery
>IS still holds it's ground in Palmyra, hoping to repell SAA advance en route to Arak
>rebels bomb largest Christian city
>Report:270000+ Syrians have right to bring families to Germany
>Erdogan:next stage of Operation Euphrates Shield will include Iraq
>At least 58 dead & over 200 wounded in rebel-held Khan Shaykun due to chemical weapons
>119+ Saudi soldiers and mercenaries have been killed by the Houthis in 2017
>31+ killed, 40 wounded in IS attack on Tikrit
>IS raid in Yemen leaves scores of Houthi troops dead

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qr_ByQH2QY0
flightradar24.com/TCS1/cf62597
informationclearinghouse.info/46801.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=aIWX5coH0pU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont listen to shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=qr_ByQH2QY0

Assad is the good guy. Don't listen to Mossad.

SOON
O
O
N

Why does Assad hate children so much?

Do you think erdogan fucked them after the photoshoot?

Sec Council Highlights

UK >Abuse of veto by Russia has consequences. In closing, what is your plan, Russia, in stoping these attacks? It is time for you to stop blocking by joining sec council resoultion. Our call condenms this attack and calls for resolutions. We expect support.
Bolivia >This chamber should not be used as a way of thwarting peaceful purposes and a sounding board for propaganda, not to be used as a pawn for warlords.
China: >The UK delegate is openly distorting the position of China. This will not be tolerated. Position of UK does not hold water. We hope he will stop abusing Sec Council. This is not in the interest of Syrian people. We hope he will refrain from such practice in future
Japan: >Goncerned. Gondemn this.
Italy >Much condemnation. This confirms utter contempt of SYrian regime to own population and that intl law continues to be violated.
Egypt: >Need to address issue of non-state actors holding such weapons. Sec council lacks legal instrument to deter and address these threats.
Uruguay >We don`t have enough info to affirm who is responsible for ths action. HOwever, we need to recall it is the primary responsibility of syrian govt to protect its population.

(1/2)

fuck off to /ptg/ with your greater pennsylvania posting, underage.

I try not to be an Anti-Semite. I'm well read enough to understand that such conspiracy theories just try to pick up meanings in unrelated, random facts, and that they do not depict reality so much as they depict what the theorist want to demonstrate.

But fuck Jews make it hard for me. Why do they have to be so blatant in their desire to enslave the West and kill all Christians in the Middle East? It's hard to keep rationality in my politics when they act that way.

Kazakistan >Urge OPCW and UN to conduct full investigations. Identifying perpetrators is important. Impartial and full disclosure is needed. We call on syria to cooperate fully. 3 remaining facilities in Syria must be destroyed.
Sweden >Pictures are shocking. Attcks on hospitals are appalling. If allegations are proven to be correct, this will another gruesome evidence of regime atrocities.
Ethiopia >Proliferation and use by non-state actors is a fucked up threat. We look forward to de Mistura`s special briefing. We are inclined to look at table resolution brought on by US, UK and France favorably.
Ukraine >Civilians paid this price bc this council failed to get act together, bc people preocupied with their own agendas. Council failure to act on this issue will create false perception that perpetrator can hide. Draft resolution on table is balanced document. We hope it is adopted today.
Senegal >Worrisome to see possibility that non-state actors use these weapons.
Russian Federation & & & >Political process in astana and geneva takes shape, then strangely all kinds of incidents start to occur.
USA & >RUSSIA DID THIS. If you don`t vote with us, we going at it alone boys and girls. USA! USA! USA!
Syrian Arab Republic >Some members of council today, made statements that my country is victim of two aggressions. First, an attack by permanent members of this council, second is proxy attack by armed terror groups in Syria that are operating by instruction of these member states. They both have apetite for falsification. These practices started with LIE wmds in Iraq.

Assad must stay

>billiepenn
MODS MODS MODS

join team YPG whilst you still can

Should've posted the picture with Lindsey Lohan

They be chillin, my foresking-depraved friend.

>Greater Pennsylvania Reich not including Monmouth or all of Ocean county

kys faggot, Monmouth x Ocean together forever

we voted trump

jew is jewing

*blocks your advance*

You are a fucking dipshit.
The Jews are monsters.
Hitler did nothing wrong.
Accept it.

Really not funny to make fun of dead children. I suggest you go back to working on your 8th grade homework.

That plane turk bro pointed out is flying in circles around aleppo.
flightradar24.com/TCS1/cf62597

>We expect support.

Fuck'em.

xth for BASED Lebanon

He's worse than a Jew, He is a tripfag.

Nikki Haley can gobble on my cock, Tbh
only Samantha Powers beats her in the cunty factor

>hear that Trump is shilling against Assad
>decide to take a peak into /ptg/
>Trump supporters turning into neocon now to defend Trump
When will the mods finally ban the_donald from Sup Forums and end the cancer?

>muh (((assad))) btfo by a steak saleman

AHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

interesting

Erdogan is probably just flying around it to pretend Aleppo is his

hold up boi

ctrl+f concern 0 results

/r/the donald and pol are one and the same now. you let the cancer grow and now it's irreversible

>can't take a dead children joke
back to /r/eddit you go

>muh moral outrage
get your ass back to plebddit

>assad
>a jewish puppet
>not Trump though, god emperor 45d chess, you're a fucking shairablue/CTR/JIDF shill for being critical of Trump

Goncern is the proper term though

Time to come up with a strategy /sg/
How do you think we get the public to realize that the media is lying about the Syrian government?
I think we need to start pushing really hard to draw the similarities between what happened in Afghanistan with US proxies against Russians and what is happening with Syria and the CIA (along with Turkey, Mossad) supporting ISIS.
How are people so dim that they can't see what's happening in Syria guys? I'm so frustrated with the media and people's willingness to believe anything they hear in the news.

i would absolutley consider letting the horsefuckers run rampant again just to push the fucking scum out

You really need to learn what the word "neocon" means

To some people on Sup Forums, to not praise Assad and Russia and claim everything they do is a Zionist plot is being a neo-con

A neo-con is someone who advocates for the removal of an enemy government with a friendly one. Not someone who can say, wow, you did some fucked up shit there"

S to spit on grave

BIGLY GONCERNED :DDDD

>THE CHILDREN THE CHILDREN
>MUH WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
>GAS GAS GAS
>MUH 60000 GORILLION CHILDREN
>CHILDREN

Fuck off, retard.

>tfw Ill get drafted to fight in another pointless war for Israel

Without morals, men are nothing. Get your head out of your ass.

The funny thing is that I bet you guys are either severely overweight, or severely underweight.
It's quite funny really, because this explains why you guys always act so rebellious.

Yusha's new employees did an article on the development:
>almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/

KEEP CRYING SANDNIGGER

WTF IS going on with this plane

it sudddeny moves

Hi Mossad/Shareblue Telaviv chapter

>If there is a small amount of sarin I'd think it's more likely they hit precursors and it didn't really mix much. Once it's formed into sarin it's going to be in the air quickly and cement water isn't going to help.

Cement water is alkaine. Under alkaine conditions, Sarin degrades into its organophosphate and alcohol precursor by hydrolyzing the ester-bound, quite fast.

to get involved in a war they have no business being in like Obama did is Warhawk enough, but continuing said involvment and considering regime change after a flase flag?
absolutely fucking jewish

we have all ready one whit the Kuwait invasion whit that baby story

>SoS and UN ambassador call for action to be taken against Assad with or without international support
>somehow this is not a neocon action

Get control of the mainstream media. Anything else is irrelevant as they have the greatest reach.

Memes is all we got.

im whiter than you, 60%
your god emperor's foreign policy is garbage

Can't wait until trump hands over syria to sultan erdogan lmao

>all that chimp out about chem attack from the US

Does it mean that Trump soon will join "Assad must go" list?

Here noobie, you'll get desensitized after a while of being on Sup Forums. Trust me.

>Without morals, men are nothing.
t. bomber nation
kys

>morals
>Sup Forums
christ on a bike how new are you?

>communist

This bullshit happened in 2014 and Kerry announced Assad and Syria had gotten rid of all of their chemical weapons. Bullshit cries from Nato again to get gold and oil just like in Libya.

informationclearinghouse.info/46801.htm

this is what happens when you dont go through Sup Forums, and you come here straight from Reddit

God wills it.

Believe me, I lurk rekt threads all the time.

I just don't understand why children are always put into this.

looks like it we are back ti step one again this shit is un productive and it prolongs the war for 2 years minimum

based bana knows whats up. us boots on ground are imminent. ASSad truly is done this time.

it says Columnist you blind sqeaker.

>MUH MORALISM
>MUH EMOTIONALISM

Why are you retard still here? Get your moronic ass back to plebbit.

>Burger talking about morals

I really think we deserve a nuclear war, people are so fucking gullible

>never been to reddit
>been to Sup Forumsedophile just once

Feels good.

>christ on a bike
Now that's waaaay over the edge!

Bana is an arm of the turkish state, like lindsay lohan

Because I actually like talking about politics, not posting pictures of dead children like a 12 year old deprived of his mothers affection.

previous

Ugh, we used him as the poster boy for terror didn't we? The media painted him to be an America hater and so he had to become one to survive?

I remember very clearly hearing how he recorded messages for his children, telling them that he didn't want them following in his foots steps. That was quite touching actually.

>not funny to make fun of dead children
oh, you are very much wrong here, burger

I went to Sup Forums first. Before going on Sup Forums I would just lurk LiveLeak.

bugarski kebab detected

i know bro i was just shitposting but i guess it was not clear enough ;_;

>buys the alt-right bullshit
even Countryside and Magherabi have better critical thinking skills

Just go murder 60 fathers, husbands and brothers in Deir ez Zor, or kill 230 civilians in Mosul again.
Fucking faggot.

May I shill here for a second?

>119665110
>119665110
>119665110

White Helmets are winning the information war
GO TWEET

and you have the balls to preach moralism?
do you think your country is so innocent?

Since when did this have to do about my country?

Don´t get too mad about it.
Different opinions keep the discussion alive.
/sg/ is about Syria and the middle east, you can´t expect everyone to be in the Trump cheering squad here.
Also, his foreign and interior politics are two different pairs of boots.

Bana is a CUTE

Since your country started all this shit

Trump is as compromised as Obama , literally the Obama of the right.

I'm not exactly mad.

I would say appalled, really.
I just don't understand how people make fun of things like this, I believe they're still stuck in their rebellious phase.

since your country is preaching moralism and muh ethics while it bombs 300+ dead civilians in Mosul and 60 SAA men in DeZ.
You have the fucking balls to think you have any fucking moral standing in Syria, go fucking neck yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=aIWX5coH0pU

Nah you have a moralizing attitude that indicates you are of low intelligence
It wouldn't be worth discussing things with you

#RuAFd'd
I want to see Konashenkov joking about it on a new conference SOON! Tell the guy I said hello
Checked'd for gonzern

Thats the problem with the child seeking missiles, they cant tell apart dead or living
They should stick with the Hospital and Kindergarten Seekers

Neocons are jewish trickster with a jewish and israeli agenda, it's been that way since the creation. It's by the jew, for the jew.

ask your mates, nobody cared about children when america just bombed a bunch of them in yemen. it's just media m8, we make jokes because it's ridiculous what they do, therefore funny material