Tfw you hate both the left and the right

>tfw you hate both the left and the right

>because they also have beliefs
no, because you are both braindead and fall for a retarded delusional narrative.

radical centrism is the future

>people still don't realize that fascism is radical centrism

this

the ego is a spook

amen, brother

>i can't like things on both sides
>i cant hate both sides for being completely fucking retarded
>being this autistic.

Woah dude, nobody has ever criticized every side of every issue without offering a solution of their own before, you're such a smart and rational guy ;)

SJWs and Alt-right retards have a lot in common; both use buzzwords like racist or cuck, both are obsessed with race and gender and both are fucking retarded beliefs. I'm a centrist with civic nationalist leanings. Debate me, cunts.

>both parties are fucking terrible
>i'm a proud independent

nope

fence sitters deserve death

t. hasn't read stirner

whoa bro you're so enlightened

No, brainlets deserve death.

I'd only label myself "right wing" because I want to kill leftists.

Then you're part of the problem.

It's almost as if being a spineless delusional wimp or a ruthless crazy asshole are wrong and the answer lies someone in between

Explain

>Labour are literally islamic gommunists
>(((Conservatives))) are money whores
>UKIP is ded
>Greens are just a faggier labour

It's amazing that this country doesn't even have ONE worthwhile politician, not one.

Netherlands has Geert, France has Le Pen, there's some in based Poland and Hungary

But not the UK

How do we resurrect Queen Vic?

I hate centrists too.
I hate everyone who has strong beliefs, political or not.
How dare you.

The only reason to want to kill leftists is to
A) Preserve a free market, dumb
B) Preserve the white race, but at this point you should just kill negroes and kikes instead

t. too smart to make an impact on the world

cynical loser. either get on the right side or embrace leftist faggotry.

>preserve the (((free market)))

Good goyim.

>(((Queen Vic)))
>(((Anglo monarchy)))

Daily reminder that South Africa is your fault you jew loving faggots.

Centrists are actually fucking retarded. At least Libertarianism makes more sense because it still have basic principles. Centrists are literally the worst.

>being a spineless delusional wimp

you mean a centrist?

>UKIP is ded

>isolationism
>laissez faire
Fuck no. Shitty ideology.

I still don't see how I'm a problem. I want people to be fully free to associate with whoever they like. I want a free market, a government that is essentially a minarchy, and a society with morals and integrity. Lefties are against all those things; hence, why I don't like them.

you realize you can be a centrist and hold convictions right? i think many centrists just like coming to their own conclusions without labeling and lumping themselves with an entire wing

are you so retarded you pledge complete alleigance to a side blindly? surely you dont believe everything on the right. Both sides have some pretty fuckig stupid idealogies

Explain?

Your """solution""" is just another means to remove social mobility and help the kikes stay in the top.
The free market always fails, and then people with actual brainpower have to come in and clean up the mess.

(((FDR)))

(((((free))))) market

if not a free market then what?

can relate with this feel

i hate the right more tho. tfw radical centrist

what the fuck

can you pick a fucking side in this argument?

regulated capitalism with some socialized industries (like public school)

>left promotes gays
>pedophiles
>trannies
>fuck u for being straight, white, cis or male(even if you accept diversity and all that bullshit.)
>takes your tax money
>has you and your family dead as a result of corruption and lax immigration
>takes away your rights
>pro-Islam
There isn't a reason not to hate the left.

I posess the numerals to bring him back, when I press "Post" he will walk again!

but what if I am the fence?

Agreed

Slide thread.
Do not respond.

>tfw too dumb to have a definitive stance on anything

OH MOTHER, I CAN FEEL
THE SOIL FALLING OVER MY HEAD

>tfw have a definitive stance on several things and I don't need a label for affirmation because I'm not a desperate homo and have to agree with everything that my assigned "group" agrees on

>are you so retarded you pledge complete alleigance to a side blindly?
The majority of these "blind followers" have at least a common core belief. Even leftists have this.
If you believe in the right to own guns, to protect yourself etc. it likely follows a consistent belief having a strong family unit and responsibilities.
If you believe in legal weed and pro-choice, it also has a core value of feeling good.

Centrists are typically either zigzag believing or just have a middle ground. Believing some radical left wing and radical ring wing beliefs is fine for centrist if it has some consistency, but the "just go this far with restrictions on guns" and "Abortion should be legal until the baby is 4.5 months old" is frankly retarded. No side wins.
The right doesn't win because certain guns can't be owned/certain people (namely whites) can't own guns and a woman can freely murder children at a certain point. The left doesn't win because people can still own guns and a woman can abort a baby 8 months in the pregnancy.

i just don't care.

except conservatives are totally fucking inconsistent

they believe in "muh freedoms" but have no problem restricting people with different colored skin.

they don't want to ban abortion because "muh feelings", yet they have no problem with letting you fend for yourself in the wilderness as soon as your umbilical chord is detached.

I love it when commies pretend Stirner was remotely in agreeance with their shitty views.
Stirner was a hardcore anarchist, ooga booga gib me yo shit kind.
Edgy as he was he was a good dude and trolled Marx, Marx being a gigantic faggot edgelord himself.

>natsoc
>fascism