Trump condemns Syria attack but won't telegraph US response

bigstory.ap.org/article/ba4881c7d94b4eca8b5ec8021a96f7cc/us-russia-trade-claims-about-who-used-chem-weapons-syria

>Trump issued no ultimatums in comments that were being scoured by world leaders for signs of how the new president would react to a global crisis. In a rare reversal of roles, Trump was more reserved than many of his top advisers — including his U.N. envoy, who revived the hard-hitting rhetoric of Trump's political campaign and strongly hinted some U.S. action was coming.

>Trump himself was noncommittal.

>"I'm not saying I'm doing anything one way or another, but I'm certainly not going to be telling you," he told reporters.

A friendly reminder that Trump knows Assad didn't do this, but he can't say anything yet until evidence has come forth, so he is just gonna talk tough in the meantime to throw red meat at the press and neocons until they either get distracted by the next bullshit or until the real deal of what happened there comes to full light

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/opinion/world-report/articles/2017-04-05/donald-trump-is-right-to-do-nothing-after-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

14D chess

President Trump is a genius

i hope he traps the israelis in a meat grinder. get them to commit then back away.

i'm pretty sure you're delusional, but I hope you're right

Why would you think otherwise? Obama actually promised a "red line" in 2013 about a chemical attack and did nothing about that, so why would Trump, a million times more reluctant to get into a war, be any worse than Obama?

Lots of retards on pol not even knowing what trump said.

Fuck off Plebbit he's a good goy now.

>we're gonna have a response to this, and it is gonna be an incredible response, believe me, absolutely incredible, just amazing, using our best people, just the absolute best. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Our responses are amazing

GOD bless our President

usnews.com/opinion/world-report/articles/2017-04-05/donald-trump-is-right-to-do-nothing-after-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria

>The Bashar Assad regime's most recent chemical weapons attack in Idlib province killed dozens of people and injured many more. It was a cynical and desperate move by a regime that has lost all legitimacy in the eyes of the world. But the attack was also our first opportunity to see what the Trump administration would do in response to such a situation.

>The answer, as it turned out, was nothing. As strange as it may sound, that is the right answer in this case.

>But many problems – like the civil war in Syria – are beyond America's ability to solve. Obama didn't eschew intervention out of a lack of empathy. He chose not to intervene because he had learned hard lessons from Afghanistan and Iraq. He knew that even by putting thousands of American soldiers at risk and at great financial cost, he simply could not promise that the United States would be able to stop the fighting and put Syria back together again.

Good, him being a non-interventionist is why I voted for him

No More Pointless Wars ya faggots

>this kills the shill

also this. not our problem unless there is evidence. and even if if if if if if if if that happens, still not our problem

He has to get rid of Kushner and Priebus before it's too late.

Ivanka too.

NO NOT MY FIRST DAUGHTER-FU

I love how it's Iraq and afghanistan and not Libya.

She is a dirty liberal kike. She needs to stay away from Trump.

Me too that would be glorious

I find it complete bullshit that Assad used chemical weapons on his own fucking people. Everyone always brings up Saddam as having used them but those were on Iran not his own.

Preibus is already axed. The healthcare plan tanked him while he was what Bannon wanted because he had power to gain from it.

Fuck liberal warmongers. If we are going to go to war we should ally with Putin and Assad and fuck up Saudi and Israel. That'd be the best option for the world.

That just means he's going to lie even further, because no one wants war in Syria yet only he and his Deep State puppet masters do. Do you realize viewers are the ones against this all? Trump sold himself out today. He fucked up.

You won't see a rise up on Israel for at least 20 more years. Rage against Jews has grown but until a story comes out that links them to something but it won't solidify. You would need to clean house in the media to push an antijew message but down the road it might happen if trust in it falls to low enough numbers where an alternative can sway people.

We should start memeing the ISIS training videos everywhere in which they have children execute a bunch of civilians. Say that these were the kids that Assad gassed.

and they didn't even care about saddam using chems on iran until he invaded kuwait

You do realize real world politics and why Trump said what he did as a way to avoid actually attacking Syria right?

Well trust in the MSM has already fallen pretty low. Let's start informing the normies that 99% of the media is Jewish. See where that gets us.

BASED TRUMP I HAD ALMOST FORSAKEN HIM BUT HE IS GRACED AND PARDONED

This is true. Has two good sons and one of them should that Ivanka's place. She is kinda useless.

>He chose not to intervene
>>arming militants isn't intervention

what did he say?

>openly condemned the Assad regime
>Tillerson tags along

You're blind or clinically retarded. Pick one.

Politics is a fucking game, it sucks but trump has to play within certain rules even as he slowly breaks others

So you're a catatonic cuck who doesn't want to do things for the good of what we expect of him?

Trump has written in his books that in business your words must match your actions. And words are subordinate to actions. I think Trump’s learning how to play politics, where it’s all about talk. And rarely is there attention paid to the consistency between talk and action.

So many concern shills out today. Have faith in Trump, he is no fool.

>A friendly reminder that Trump knows Assad didn't do this, but he can't say anything yet until evidence has come forth, so he is just gonna talk tough in the meantime to throw red meat at the press and neocons until they either get distracted by the next bullshit or until the real deal of what happened there comes to full light
this

he's playing chess now

He condemned the attack but did not say who was responsible for it. He also did not say wether the US will take action.

etc. etc.

>I'm totally a lifelong Trump supporter, but I'm concerned about [insert issue] and was wondering what our thoughts are on [insert issue].