Camper, 23, is dragged from her tent and raped in front of her boyfriend by machete-wielding attacker in Germany

>Camper, 23, is dragged from her tent and raped in front of her boyfriend by machete-wielding attacker in Germany

>LITERALLY cucked

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376376/Camper-23-dragged-tent-raped-Germany.html?ITO=1490

thanks merkel

>Germany, sharing money and gfs since 1946

Germans deserve it at this point.

They refuse to resist at all to their deteriorating country.

If Germans are really capable, as a people, of being this cucked for so long then by god they deserve it and I hope they all go extinct.

Fight now or die.

quintessentially German

He could have stopped him. Is someone going to tell me that the rapist could have raped the woman AND properly held and used a machete of all things?

Are German men infants?

I would rather die from a machete than let my wife be raped by another man

What a cuck that German "man" is... try that on a slav. A machete don't stop us

I would legit chimp out, not sure what I'd even do to him. I'd probably take a machete chop but I would most likely jump on him and claw his eyes out and smash his skull

I hate the cuck that did nothing and let his woman be raped more than the dindu that did the raping

really makes you think

we just need to invite more of them to Sup Forums or find a way to reach them

You're obviosuly not a German so...

He probably thought he was just going to talk with his girlfriend, asking for advice, so he waited in the tent. Immigrants can't do anything bad after all.

I know I was just sharing my blog post

>when self-defense is illegal

Americans are real men unlike Germans

That's no excuse. A real man would kill that dindu even if it was illegal

shouldn't have went to a no go zone.

thank you slovenia;;;,,, you are my greatest ally

also
>when you spend decades training millions of men to be weak and submissive and accept anything bad that happens to them in preparation for an invasion by another several million violent illiterate retards to come and impregnate their women with or without their consent

Wew lad, am i really going to see the fall of Germany?
Feel bad tho, i wanted a qt german gf

depending on how he had the knife to her I might not react just for her safety, but you'd be damn sure to find me out 24/7 hunting hiss ass down until I kill him. Especially in Germanistan where he'd get a 6 month vacation and then be released to just assume a new identity

Under german law he could have killed that guy and not be punished.
Self defense (or defense of others) is justified unless the force used is excessive, i.e. shooting someone who threw shit at your house or something.

He was just a huge pussy. Who doesn't pack at least one bigger tool or a bigger flashlight when camping?

There is a reason these "people" are afraid to seek refugee status in the slavic lands.

They know their sexual emergencies won't be tolerated.

B L A C K E D

HOT.

>tfw have the reflexes of a dead cat
>wouldn't be able to fight him off despite lifting

Fucking cuck of a boyfriend probab;y did nothing hoping to get enriched himself
I'm a disgusting coward, but there are somethings in life that you cannot allow, even if it means you get macheted to death

What is killing Germany is not feminists, it's weak men

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

hope this sht dont happen here

This. Stop getting angry at the facts and be happy a german is suffering.

Between the cuck and the slut nothing of value was lost.

However, that cousin of the cuck might start hating black people now and is a plus. The cuck and the slut did their only job, which is to be propaganda to our side. Fuck them and fuck all germans. It is acceptable to fuck a german.