A black woman in tech makes $79,000 for every $100,000 a white man makes

>A black woman in tech makes $79,000 for every $100,000 a white man makes

>It’s no secret that the technology field can be brutal to anyone who isn’t a white male. New data shows just how those inequalities play out in today’s tech workers’ paychecks.

>Nearly two in three women receive lower salary offers than men for the same job at the same company, according to Hired, a job website that focuses on placing people in tech jobs such as software engineer, product manager or data scientist. That’s slightly better than last year, when 69 percent of women received lower offers.

>Women, on average, were paid 4 percent less than men for the same kind of job, the study found.

recode.net/2017/4/4/15160924/silicon-valley-women-race-salary-companies-average-less-data-men-tech

----------

What do you think about this?

Have white men gone too far?

>muh white male
Meanwhile Asian men AND women make like 20%/10% more than white men respectively.

>work for ~30 years
>miss about 4% or 1-2 years giving birth
>make 4% less

makes sense

i hate land whales, but i do appreciate some cellulite in dem glutes

>muh asian male
Meanwhile Irish men AND women make like 20%/10% more than asian men respectively.

This.

#endasianprivilege

>be less competent
>work less
>get paid less

>A black woman in tech
I need to see this, because I have literally never seen a she-boon in the tech industry

Also reminder that women are less likely to negotiate starting salaries while men are willing to take the risk, which is why they're stuck with whatever the interviewer says. Also, why are there so many pooinloos in CEO positions: see jewgle, microsoft, etc if the white man is so privileged? ALSO, if the white man is so privileged, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WHITE NU-MALE HIPSTER KEKS TRYING TO """">CODE"""" FOR PEANUTS AND THEN COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW OVERSATURATED THE INDUSTRY IN, THEY CAN'T GET NO JOBS OR MONEY, SO THEY TRY TO VOTE BERNIE "FREE MONEY" SANDERS???

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH!!

There are black women in tech? What are they doing?

This is just bullshit.
You have to go into the specific and treat every case on his own.
You can't generalize something like they take less and us more.
People make different choices depending of what they want, so they can get less money for the same job.
You can't tell them how much they should pay their employers.
Mr.freetard

fake and gay and saged

Since it's a proven fact that a black woman can scribble random doodles in crayon and still be accepted to the top universities, chances are the average black woman in tech is not qualified to be working there and is only a token employee.

>I need to see this, because I have literally never seen a she-boon in the tech industry

Someone with an IQ of 85 makes less money than someone with an IQ of 110.

Every single day this same guy posts multiple creepshot webms and spams BS articles. EVERYONE REPLYING (INCLUDING ME LOL) IS AN IDIOT. THIS IS DAILY BAIT.

Get a real job, son.

Its brutal for anyone who can't properly negotiate their salary

White males included

T. Software Engineer

>What do you think about this?
I think anyone who green texts unnecessarily and reddit spaces is an idiot.

Why are communist trying to take over the tech industry?

Whatever wage gap is a myth , and as far as this sample size is probably fucked. we can pay one of the black chicks 1m and then that should fix it.

>finna handle da phones
vs
>actual work

>What do you think about this?
shes overpaid

I almost feel like this might be true, considering most of the Irish are in and around New England which is a pretty high income area.
Source?

they mean secretaries and janitors.

if black women were paid less and really did an equal amount of work it would be a no brainer for tech companies to only hire black women then. not like theres any laws against discriminating against white males

>A black woman in tech

Gettin mo money for dem C++ programs

high quality

>a black woman in tech
Which one?

VP of Cyber Security Operations at Barclays.

SUCK IT!

Women in tech are the biggest joke on the whole fucking planet. I swear to you that 99% of them are some of the most incompetent people I've ever met in a professional work enviroment. Basically all they have to do is attending meetings and posting pictures of code that me and my male colleagues wrote on their Instagram with #programmer #coding. You can't do anything against them because HR in most big companies is filled with women to the brim who will fuck your career up for the slightest negative notion about a female coworker. Thank god I'm leaving this company in a few weeks.

a millionaire will make more money than a thousandaire in the same country
END THE CLASS PAY GAP

What a slut,Still nice to look at.

bretty gud

How much money has been shilled for this shitlibtard post?

Also this whole argument literally is hinged on a 4% pay difference....gtfo with these mental gymnastics please

Are you me?

The more you know, the more you earn. Why is this so difficult for anyone to understand? The white guys probably have advanced degrees and know more languages and shit while the women took an intro course in programming.

I wonder if we stopped the affirmative action and diversity quotas we'll actually see that gap close because companies won't have to hire nigger shit heads to virtue signal.

They're trying to dumb down the tech market to justify immigrant workers

>black woman in tech
Impossible.

that's not attractive, that's nasty

Such a woman probably expects a man to earn double as much as a man in her position so it evens out.

>leads organization to encourage women to code
>not actual coder by profession

Try again.

Trannies don't count.

A black eoman is worth about 1/10 of a white man. Have you ever worked with a nigger woman? They are terrible. Nothing gets done. The sit and pat on their heads all day and most of them can't even speak proper English.

If anything they are making way too much.

Literally all you have to say to this if anyone ever brings it up is that jews make the most out of any race in any profession and ask them if that's a problem

No? You don't mind jews making more money than other races, so then why do you mind it when whites do?

SHUT

IT

DOWN

stupid shit like this is going to fuck around and get everyone put on commision then theyll be making 5% of a mans salary.

>hey fight for 15 worked i make 15 an hour to work at mcds, im getting laid off next week but i WON!

Because women are worse at those jobs, go to shittier schools.

White privilege is real

niggers have like 8 kids each, they should be payed way less than they are

also
>produces less
>is payed less
>affirmative action pls
literally fuck off nigger

fuck that chick has huge tits too. you can just barely see them swaying.

would be fun.

>HTML is a programming language

White men do a better job, work longer hours, and have a reason to ask for a raise. After all, feeding your family is more important than feeding your weave collection.

full blooded italian midget gender-queer one legged vegans in tech make $0 for every 100,000 a black woman makes. Are black women oppressing the Italian-specially heighted-gender nonspecific-specially abled-specially dieted population?

I'll take wage negotiation for $500.

What is "not the white mans fault that women are fucking retarded?"

el mexicANO seniores
why would you even see black people in mexico?
im a CHI myself and the tech industry is run by asians and whites . there isnt even many of us either

she does 1/100th the work too
what now

VP's don't do the coding, numbnuts

>java

Lol they should put a sign on that end that says "no white people allowed" just to see how many blacks decide to walk the wrong way.

whats this from?

Cant be any worse than the poos taking all the software jobs doing a fucking horrendous job in the process. I've worked at 6 different companies now and all of them had an outsourced indian division and ALL of them produced some of the worst work you can imagine.

>HR cunt makes less than someone who does actual work
Golly gee really rolls my oats

Tech companies and universities are so desperate to push women in the field that they
would hire a much more incompetent candidate.
When they arrive to the real world, their
performance is much lower, they just get paid less instead of fired.
#Patriarchy! #Ineedfeminism
honey, of cours you need feminism. you would be unnemployed otherwise.

maybe their code sucks lel

>same job
Did they have the same level of experience behind them?

Real talk, nigga.

(to use the colloquial negro dialect)

No, women are just more agreeable. Agreeableness which indicates significantly less chance of striving for raises and for dominating the competition.

TCS or UST?

how is Technology a field?

So tech pays by IQ?

"in tech" is kinda vague don't you think?

>"Quiessence" Phillips
I'll take legitimate reasons to pay blacks less for $500, Alex.

Shit, is this true? That's the short opportunity of a century. I made a fortune betting against Marissa Mayer in Yahoo.

have you ever met a black woman? they are some of the least agreeable monkeys on the planet

What are "look" and "cute" supposed to be? She can't even understand that something like that should be a function?

If you work in tech, you gotta aim for management/senior positions. otherwise you're a code monkey or IT help desk or some other shitty designation. she's lucky to make 80K if she's not in management.

Women are paid less because their work is worth less.

>Languages
>HTML
>CSS
>JavaScript
>Java

Shit is even more absurd. Women just don't bother trying anymore.

>blacks
>code
>women
>code

no shit

Kill it. Kill it with fire.

>tech
>TECH
Tech isn't a job field.
IT
Cyber Security (security general)
Database
Networking
Infrastructure (for all of the above)
Administration (for all of the above)
Project development
Input monkeys
"Software engineers"
SQL fags
Sales
Research and Development
Automation
>etc
>etc
Someone working in one field, will not get paid the same as another.
They are all generalized under technology.
They all really don't have that much to do with technology.

>Hours
>Worked

As funny as the change directory command is, the girls who want to get her into their startup are even funnier. Women suck at code and at business.

the code above the console is just a program to concatenate hello world together too lol

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Now show the average number of hours worked between men and women.

Why does it matter?

>Wear lingerie to work
>Take me seriously
Pick but 1

well i barely make 30k a year so shaniqua can suck my dick

>black female
>tech

holy shit

THICC

>muh irish

S A G E
A