Do a better job listening to African Americans

Politicians and voters in America need to realize that due to the history of slavery and institutional racism in this country, African Americans deserve special rights and treatment to make up for past injustices.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491437227162.webm
abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2jGy76v0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are white people on this site that are more of a nigger than the majority of the blacks I've ever known.

Hint: sitting on your fat ass watching pedo cartoons from Nippon and sponging off your family is pathetic scumbag behavior.

>unseen barriers

McSheeeiiiit

Slide thread.
Do not respond.

Thanks for the reminder of why I voted against that bitch.

Spbp

May Le Pen be ever in your favour

>Africans Americans deserve special _______

kys.

Kek

nevar forget
god stopped hillary and made her stumble on 9/11
then trump was elected on 11/9
let's keep on keeping on, we have work to do
Saint Zdenek protect us:)

>police officers
>unseen barrier

That's what they all say

What African Americans convenientlyforget is that only their ancestors suffered. My great-grandfather died in the mud in France yet I don't demand the French government give me reparations for his sacrifice safeguarding their sovereingty. African Americans today are entitled ungrateful fucks who forget that we civilised them and have given them opportunities they never would have had if they stayed uncultured savages in Africa

I'm sorry but no amount of listening will make their ebonics ape talk make anymore sense.

stop race baiting Shillary

So some darkie is going to tell me about the barriers I face? Like how I can't eat fast food (except Chick-fil-a) because its prepared by smelly black people? Go ahead, tell me about those barriers.

You keep posting this, faggot. Are you bored and wanting to argue or just a delusional nigger?

Why?
They literally vote to maintain their predicament every fucking election.
Fuck their complaints.

This. Colonization was a net gain for minorities. Pic related. Its long but worth the read.

>leftists refuse to address the african-american's tendency to commit more crime than other ethnic groups
>african-americans are the primary victims of african-american crime

really makes me think..

>barriers

having a sub 80 IQ is a hell of a barrier, I'd say.

We will never get along with these lesser humans.

>bridgewater
>trashone
>coats
them creative names

>trashone

>treveonta
>adrianandious
>tyriekus
>blackeyes

Hey guys, African American here looking for a dialogue about how whites can better understand our needs and how you can facilitate understanding to whites that are poor and have racist ideas.

What do you NEED that you could have more of, or better opportunity for in Africa? Compare anywhere in the US or western civilization and tell me which you would prefer? Want to be the majority? Simple. Move to Africa. Here, I like being the majority. I would never move back to africa, I grew up there. It sucked.

BUT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR CLICKS AND MUH DICK LANGUAGE.

also why isn't this bitch in jail yet? or dead?

I do.
They say the cops are killing them in the streets.
Maybe they are.
I don't know for certain.

Second. What makes you an African American instead of an American? How much time have you spent in Africa?

So is robbing people in the street.

First of all, I have been in this country all of my life. My parents were born here and so were their grandparents. I have no intention of going anywhere. What you do or where you came from is none of my concern.

Hyphenated Americans of any kind are either traitors or freeloaders.

Reminder 63 million Americans wanted this pyscho Marxist bitch to be President and you now realize there is an alternate reality where she won

Let that sink in Sup Forums

So, what makes you an African American instead of American? What do you want or need here in america, that could be better found ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE FUCKING WORLD?

Yep, that was how it was supposed to work, but it's been 50 years of special treatment and it's still not working.

Maybe blacks are just dumb monkeys who deserve their place in the world/USA

The Onion is never far from the truth.

I'm of African descent and I'm an American, what's so difficult to understand? Whenever I ask a white person what nationality they are, they NEVER say, "American". They always tell me their ethnicity, which I have absolutely no problem with, and neither should you.

Love Tenchi

>the redditor cries out in pain as he strikes you

Danney Williams?

You seem dimwitted so I'll explain it in plainer terms. I am of African descent and I'm an American, I don't want to be called black because it sounds ridiculous. It's quite simple, actually.

>Whenever I ask a white person what nationality they are, they NEVER say, "American"

Guess you've never been to the upper south.

So, again what do you want or need in america that you could find elsewhere? Has this nation failed or deprived you of anything in your lifetime on the basis of skin color?

People who claim other nationalities than where they were born is bullshit. Nobody says dutch American or French American.

Why not? You call us white. How is this ridiculous?

I live 1200 miles from my family and have a job and an Asian gf. Not all 4channers are Fuck ups

>not when you are a italian

they stay @ home till 35-40..

If you were robbed of your wallet, and the thief wanted to make amends, what would be the first thing that would be necessary to begin that process? The wallet would have to be returned. An apology would be meaningless without returning that which was stolen.

Uhhh Lil traytray suffered, Mike Brown suffered, Eric Gardner suffered. I fuccin hate wypipo.

What was taken from YOU? You personally. The odious right of growing up in tribal Africa? Are you saying whites took your wallet?

You need more spaghetti in your pocket.

I call you what you want to be called. Would you like to be called pinky instead?

Sinutab - I lold

What if you were robbed but the thief died years ago and so have his children, do you want money from his grandchildren?

African Americans deserve "special treatments"
African Americans "deserve"
African "Americans"

You can call me whatever you like nigger I won't get offended.

Fuck, is this pasta? God damn I'm beginning to think I've been rused dammit. I don't like ruses.

- education

The Japanese that were interned during WW2 all received reparations and they were only there a few years. Slavery lasted hundreds of years. We are certainly entitled to reparations.

I'll do a better job listening when they stop with the impossible to understand ghetto mumble speech. Pronunciation and proper grammar is key to gaining respect from other idividuals.

Its all just words. Call me whatever suits you.

>Blacks too dumb to help themselves

Wow, I'm shocked.

>people need to
>not people should do
>when you're against slavery, but force people to bow to your will
>democrat logic

Did Hillary get blacked?

>nigger
I don't expect any civilized behavior from the likes of you. You are a genetic mistake, all of your genes are recessive. Sunlight literally kills your kind.

The Japs actually suffered an injustice, you have not, what makes you entitled to anything?

Asian girlfriend means successful life ah tank you very much sir.

Sorry faggot, but you deserve nothing from me. My grandparents came here right before the start of WWII, so I had nothing to do with any of this shit

>Like that girl with BLM who you threw out of your little meeting with donors?

Oh sorry I upset you nigger, honestly I am, I thought you were cool.

Ah well, I would use your name but its made up clickspeak so why bother right?

How come their goto plan is always divide and conquer using race? If that fails, backup is always class warfare. Are liberals just too stupid to see it?

Seems to me your ancestors decided they liked it better here, and declined Lincolns offer of a free ticket, to an African nation established just for you. Liberia. I would pay someone whom had actually been enslaved. They are all dead, the slaveowners are all dead. Maybe we can call it even for the Barbary slave trade that enslaved whites.

Yeah I don't think we nuked Africa twice only 50 years ago. Blacks need those Reparations though. Also the Jews btw. Wasn't that much more recent than slavery??

Yeah fuck face, that was given to people who were still alive who lived through that. I'll give reparation gibs to any living colonial slave.

What if you're a dual citizen? I think it's a little ridiculous to think that there is one American culture instead of several regional cultures that come from different combinations of diaspora. You're not going to find people selling pastys in Louisiana, just as you won't find mint Julips in northern Minnesota

Everytime a liberal asks you to do something, ask them specifically want they want you to do.

Only when they realize that they can't propose actual solutions to problems, can we truly begin to discus them in earnest.

You will never receive said reparations, not because people do not think that you 'deserve' it but because it would accomplish nothing but make niggers feel good, worsen the financial situation and fuel racial segregation.

You think being ancestors of slaves that were torn from their mother's busoms, sent to a strange land and treated as property is not an injustice? We don't know who our ancestors were, we don't know what country our families are from. That is a difficult burden to carry.

What about the black people who didn't migrate from Africa? What about the ones who were born here?

Newport, their favorite brand

But the system you belong to does have a responsibility. No different than if the company you just start working for had commited a crime in the past, you will be affected by your association with them and may even suffer harm because of it.

You're right. You can have your 40 acres and a goat.

incorrect, institutional racism is a fabrication of your pathetic mind

No, not upset at all. Quite relaxed, in fact.

That's because most people just west of the Appalacian mountains are descended from the original pioneers. Most people on both the east coast and midwest who I've met had families that moved to the US around the time of both world wars. I moved to the US from Europe when I was 5

Few thousand years ago my people's land was invaded, our freedom taken and any who resisted where killed, villages filled with men women and children where surrounded and lead bullets where thrown at them until no one was left alive.

Italy owes me nothing for this injustice.

My great grandfather was shot six times and lost a leg in the mud in France, he did not die but lost most of his fingers in the cold winter, he came home after the war only to die months later from flu.

The Germans owe me nothing for this injustice.

Why do you differ from me?

Trust me it doesn't work out for the better

No I wouldn't. If I had nothing to do with it, and still have nothing to do with it, then I don't get penalized for it. When the corporate execs of a bank cook the books, does the teller have to pay the shareholders that got screwed over? No they don't. So the only thing I owe you is the respect that I give to any other American

We all have burdens to bear. Life sucks. Who do whites go asking to fix their inequities and burdens? No one. We just do it ourselves. Despite being a minority on the face of planet earth. Isn't it kind of self deprecating to assume that you need someone else to fix something for you? Whites don't have anyone on a higher social strata to ask for a leg up or reparations. What then, were you in our position?

Would it come as a surprise if I told you that your own people sold out your ancestors? Go to sleep at night with the mental burden of knowing that you hail from an ancestry of degenerate criminals and backstabbery instead Jamal.

Just as water kills your people?
abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631

Don't want to.

Don't have to.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2jGy76v0Y

You should refrain from commenting about what my ancestors liked or did not like as you are in no position to make a statement like that. They were treated like animals their whole lives. What they felt or why has been lost to history.

Clinton
>superpredators need to be brought to heel
or
>listen to their oppressions

...But she also said she has a public view and private view. I know she's secretly redpilled AF, but shame on her for not redpilling the rest of the spineless dem peons.

but they dindu. Your ancestors had it coming, theirs did not, despite their ancestors former brothers selling them into slavery in the first place.

This is exactly the problem right here. Dumb fucking black people don't know anything about slavery. You honestly think the slave owners who wanted someone to do slave labor picked innocent children "from their mothers bosom"? Lmao

I see that you are a poorly educated person who is given to fits of anger and vulgarity. It's better that I don't respond, as you may beat your wife or child.

Nigger, the last slave in the US died more than 100 years ago. Instead of blaming the whities for your shitty life, why dont you go take personal responsibility and earn money for yourself. Stop asking for handouts from whities.
You niggers have been free on American soil for 150 years already and yet you still fail to stand up for yourselves. No wonder your people were enslaved and would have been still slaves if it werent for the white northerners.

Asians have been only here in the West for less than a century and yet we are doing well for ourselves (Im Asian if it matters). We never ask for free shit. My mother work more than 50 hours per week and never did she ask for gibmedats or blame anyone.

The problems lies not on your skin colour but on your disgusting culture and work ethic. Take a look at what kind of music niggers usually listen to. It says a lot about your people as a whole. Disgusting, filthy, parasitic, and regressive apes.

Can confirm Britbro. My Kraut family includes a great grandfather of mine that had shrapnel embedded in his side in the trenches shortly before ending up on a chain gang in France for the rest of the war. I hold no grudges against the British or French or Russians for that matter (stealing family land, evicting family members, etc.)

Yea except white people fought a war and killed 600,000 of each other to free the blacks. We owe you nothing.

There we have it. Lost to history. Same as my checkbook when it comes to reparations. I owe you nothing, and no one owes me anything. Same for you. Once you figure out that life isn't about a series of get backs, maybe, maybe you can have some progress for yourself and your people.