Apologize. Your racist """"facts"""" and stereotypes simply aren't true

Apologize now before these kindly black gentlemen take offense to your racist words

Other urls found in this thread:

detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/05/04/report-nearly-half-of-detroiters-cant-read/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(You)

>the KFC niggah, hand em over

what is A$W? is it another fried chicken joint

fucking shills

Well? Are you happy now? you've confused this poor man

A&W is a fast food place,I think they serve burgers and such, but I've never eaten there.

Is it good Sup Forums?

Oh no, someone might get offended on the internet.

Quick, pass legislation banning all form of dissident speech and put cameras everywhere

Fucking niggers, KFC is great.

Fucking tree swinging ape

>mfw when a syrupnigger makes a thread around me

everyone knows Popeye's is where its at

this man is a canadian though

The Canadian chain is fucking amazing. American one is small and really shitty.

Don't reply to slide threads though user, google is your friend. /ck/ is always happy to help with food-related questions.

It's the Canadian version of Hardee's or Carl's Jr.

A&W

this isn't a slide thread, I just was lucky to come across these magnificent looking basketball americans in the wild and can't resist posting them here because I always get so many tasty (you)s from it

It's like my own personal goldmine

I didn't realize it was a bunch of abbreviations in the bottom left one, so I was just reading them "I don't sell drugs", "I know who my father is", then suddenly "ASWKFKEWC"

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

No we have those as well.

These are extinct spices fathered blacks I must disec
t them

>A&W > KFC
is he /ournig/?

Don't know. Iv'e only seen one in my entire life. In the middle of nowhere off a free way

>Yes, I do know who my father is.
How long did it take for him to find out?

Why are nigger so fucking ugly?

We don't need to see how you document your bulls, leafcuck.

Not in Quebec, nor do we have Applebee's, or Red Lobster, or Swiss Chalet, or Chuck ee Cheese, just kill me now

FUCK OFF FAGGOT YOU'RE WHY PEOPLE HATE LEAFS SO GODDAMN MUCH.

All you fucking do is act so absolutely fucking obnoxious and come off as a complete asanine mindboggingly retarded human being. I cannot fathom how pathetic your fucking existance stands to be. I already have to fucking deal with my countrymen literally kill my homeland before my fucking eyes. But seeing you fucking retards act so fucking impossibly stupid I cannot fucking comprehend how you can manage to be so fucking terrible of a human being, to the point of making this entire fucking website worse with each letter you type into that little shitty textbox of your's you colossal clit-sucking-nigger-cucked-asswipe of a shitstain excuse for a living "being".

Please go fuck off to whatever shitty cheap-yet-somehow-100k-in-rent toronto apartment or some other form of faggotry, so I can get even a single fucking word in without your terrible fucking excuse of a life removes any credibility through something as simple as a shitty little fucking flag on a shitty-ass cold cuck-filled self-destructive pathetic excuse of a country.

SOLIS VULT LADS

DRIVE OUT THE SHILLS AND REDDIT

gtfo

SAGE GOES

IN

ALL FIELDS

kek

jesus man, take your schizophrenia meds please okay?

I'm just shitposting

I've never seen an asshole gape as wide as yours OP. How many nigger dicks do you think will fit now?

off yourself cunt

S A G E
A
G
E

>the exception makes the rule
Only in libland
I can't help but notice all these "blacks" all have substantial white DNA in them as well

OP

B T F O
T
F
O

T H I S
H
I
S

what a crock of shit

you're complaining about me shitposting while your entire board is being coopted by horsefuckers?

I guarantee you this is some sort of shill attempt to divide and shut down pol for good through the power of ponies

You faggots know who you are

Ohhh... So that's how you qualify for that. Here I was thinking it had something to do with my academic performance and virtue signaling.

these are all bots. They aren't even bothering to reply to anyone and are just posting picture of horsefucker propaganda

what the fuck happened pol, why are you so full of this shit now?

Popeyes 4 lyfe nigga.

Become an hero OP

A FUCKING LEAF

>A&W > KFC
But they're both bad. Bojangles is good.

And give us our board back!!
t. /mlpol/ney

stop reading this fidel castro

Shoot the niggers, gas the jews! Give our board back or you're screwed!!

PROTESHITS REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

PAPISTS BTFO

LIEVER DAN PAAPS YOU SHIT

I'm not larping retard

Stop larping

>Yes
>We also lie a lot

White rice?

Is there rice inside that hamburger wrapper?

>write something on white board
>get picture of nog holding sign
>pretend they can read

detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/05/04/report-nearly-half-of-detroiters-cant-read/

SHEEEIT

Come now, let's not be too mean. You have to write it in cursive to be accurate.

You technically don't own the gun if it's stolen

And why didn't the rest of white people do nothing for centuries?

>black men get white liberal men to write on white (grasp racist)boards for them.

kek