EMERGENCY ****** EMERGENCY ******** EMERGENCY ****** EMERGENCY ****** EMERGENCY ******** EMERGENCY ******

EMERGENCY ****** EMERGENCY ******** EMERGENCY ****** EMERGENCY ****** EMERGENCY ******** EMERGENCY ******

DONALD TRUMP HAS BEEN COMPROMISED BY THE ROTHSCHILDS. HE NOW WORKS FOR THE NEOCON. HE IS NO LONGER THE WEST'S SAVIOR. WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW?

Should we continue with /ptg/s? TRUMP is no longer our guy. Should we replace /ptg/s with Ron/Rand Paul Generals and focus memetics warfare with them as our leaders?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/04/05/522743184/president-trump-syrian-attack-crossed-a-lot-of-lines-for-me
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVT26Sm-EY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off ShareBlue. Sage goes in all fields.

WARNING******WARNING******WARNING******

SHARIABLUE SLIDE THREAD

Sage goes in all fields

No. /ptg/ is a r/T_D operation. We purged these faggots 4 days ago with /mlpol/ and now they're flocking back to defend their foolish shitskin kike of a leader. WHOS READY FOR MORE MEANINGLESS WARS AND EVENTUALLY ALL OUT NUCLEAR WAR? BECAUSE I AM

Fuck off, NA.

How does it feel to want more meaningless wars in the Middle East, and soon to be all out nuclear war worldwide? It must be catatonic being retarded just like you robotic NA shills

trump declared war already? uh oh!

We should start Richard Spencer generals. Spencer could make a serious run in 2020, besides, a Democrat is what the country needs right? A highjacking is exactly what we need. This way the swamp will be cleared from the other.

Bump because Assad is not the bad guy.

npr.org/2017/04/05/522743184/president-trump-syrian-attack-crossed-a-lot-of-lines-for-me

Pretty much. He and Tillerson are openly speaking against the Assad regime. This is not saber rattling, this is an outright declaration of war.

He's just your average republican president. Nice conspiracy bullshit though

>average republican president
>good

I got bad news for you.

he hasn't invaded syria yet, fucktard

>what are multiple airstrikes on Mosul

Hang yourself you kike loving Judas.

>We should start Richard Spencer generals

Not a bad idea. Is he good though? Or should we back David Duke or Rand Paul?

Uhh... I'm pretty sure Trump's the one opening his asshole for Israel

Rothschilds backed Trump throughout the election cycle.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVT26Sm-EY

Fuck the Rockefellers

Rand is a manlet and Duke is too old. Spencer is the right type to start a new collection of serious people willing to preserve society.

>kike-loving Judas
>OP is suggesting that the kikes are the problem

Which one is it, shill?

Remember the upside down triangle lapel pins they wore? They wore em during interviews alone so their probable lie about them being there to identify them makes no sense.

I'm down for Spencer generals.

these are the real shills

I never said it was a good thing though

Mosul is in Iraq. Iraq is not Syria. I understand that your fear of running out of lies is affecting your mind, but please do at least bother to read a map. It's Sage advice, after all.

I politely disagree man. I've been following and supporting Trump, not EVERYONE is a shareshill. I really still want to believe, but its OK for us to be sober about this situation. I'm not saying fuck Trump, but I am saying he won't get my vote if we deploy to Syria to fight for shekelberg. Same if he doesn't end H1B. Its OK to have a spine and express doubt if you can logically express it. That is the opposite of shilling.

pretty much

I realized that all the trump gens and all the discords dedicated to kek and trump are nothing more than kids larping and pretending to be nationalists for the lulz

Most users on Sup Forums nowadays are shitskins, why do you think they push civic nationalism so much?

My advice to every white christian american of EUROPEAN descent stand vigilent, stock up on ammo and canned goods and most certainly never lose your faith in GOD. Goodbye, this place is compromised.

>I'm totally a lifelong Trump supporter, but I'm concerned about [insert issue] and was wondering what our thoughts are on [insert issue].

>these are the real shills

WTF, I hate Trump now! Hillary was obviously the better choice! I wish Obama could run again!

Assad did nothing wrong

I'm unironically done with Drumpf if he attacks Syria. I'm not dying in the desert so Damascus can have gay pride parades and multiculturalism.

>being this much of a fucking faggot.

It is so sad that libertarians from republican party cant just leave cons and join libertarian party, because no party except democrats and republicans has a chance in an electoral college sysyem.

typical shill responses right here

>American Education

Mosul is Iraq

shill

Daily reminder that these threads are made by /leftypol/ faggots. Cripplechang is down and they are here to take refuge

The future is bright, Lam bri ght.

The libertarian party of was infiltrated by leftist weed smokers who care nothing for libertarian ideas.

>Tfw New coke was a ploy to use corn syrup instead of sugar. New coke flops because it tastes different but then you release (((coca cola classic))) but instead of containing cane suger its corn syrup and you fool the goys into thinking its the same thing.

>Hey Op! Nice source!

Lol. "Now works". Who do you think he was working for before, coal miners? He's a New York billionaire.

You must swallow the fnal redpill and submit to natsoc generals.

have faith goys!! its just teh epic 4D chess!! teh_donald is still /ourgoy/

Give him some time you impatient man children.

Sup Forums voted for Donald Fart. I certainly didn't.

Even when 'It Happened' for you, it still blew up in your own faces, o alt-shitists. And it's all your own fault, no matter how much you're in that river in Egypt about it.

It never happened for Pon Raul. So much for alt-shite thinking. And now this ultimate example of Hubris for you. Being left-wing & politically correct: in more ways than one now. Feels good, man.

Your failure is now complete.

You serving?

Putin's dick is lodged firmly in Trump's ass....the world is laughing at the United States for not getting involved in Syria. Therein lies our only hope; that Trump's HUGE ego will catch on to how Putin is humiliating him on the world stage and Trump will then get involved...the world is truly shit.

what the fuck makes you think they're not gonna grab rand paul by the balls if he gets elected?

we're all fucked.
stop depending on others for your happiness.

i'm out.

What do you represent exactly?

Sage

>Trump's ass....the world is laughing at the United States

-'The world is laughing at us'

-Donald Fart, 2012

Congratulations, rightists: for electing a subhuman who represents you in every way: inferior subhumans, you have become the laughingstock of the world.

Being left-wing & politically correct: in more ways than one. Feels good, man.

If you are going to sage at least say something you faggot

shill confirmed

nice get

> never lose your faith in GOD

holy shit get out now

he is out for money you stupid fuck what did you think he really cared about the inbred hillbilly's that voted for him

I agree with you besides the religion part. Religion is a massive blue pill

this

those idiots are nothing more than mental man children with a bunch of cartoons saved on their pc.

i tried to ignore his blatant jew dick sucking but hey we all learn sometime

What's your proof nigger?

Nigger nigger nigger as if jobs and the economy aren't doing great and that wall isn't going up. He can be a terrible president so long as he builds that fucking wall

Also Bannon is probably just being called a Stalinist because he wants to gas the likes but Stalinism is politically correct unlike "Hitlerism" so he happily let himself be called a Stalinist and probably acted like he was for that sake.

Hahaha who gives a fuck about the world or Syria. All we should care about it ourself you fucking Jew. Now kill yourself