Is there an expression/word for the depression or hopelessness that comes from browsing Sup Forums...

Is there an expression/word for the depression or hopelessness that comes from browsing Sup Forums? The black hole that opens up from knowing how depressing the truth is?

What´s the best antidote? Diet and exercise?

pic unrelated

It's the black pill.
To get out, you take the iron pill.

It sounds autistic but look them up, I'm not being ironic.

Read For My Legionaries, browse some book threads for more reading material, get fit, create a white family built on traditional values.

Autism

Ennui

We must break ourselves down to the fundamental level before we can rebuild. The redpill sets you free, but it is up to you to decide what to do with that freedom.

Pro tip, if you still browse and post on the internet you have not reached that point.

I cured it by developing good productive habits, and limiting my browsing.

Just take some time away and clear your mind. Love yourself and appreciate life.

iron pill saved me brah. too much /po/ had me taking the black pill, but one day i found the golden one on youtube and he gave me hope. LEGIO GLORIA. HAIL AUGUSTUS GERMANICUS TRUMP

The term that would best fit me is "apathy".

There's no going back, ever. Western civilizations that have existed for thousands of years are being destroyed. Right now, in this specific century.

When I'm an old man I'm going to see Canada, The USA and about a third of Europe become white minorities. There's going to be war. If I have a son, he's probably going to get drafted.

Things are only going to get worse as Global warming makes the third world even more uninhabitable, automation takes away third world jobs causing mass unemployment and further mass immigration occurs.

This is end times. We're just born in time to experience it.

Its called being a man you fucking faggot. That "depression" or whatever the fuck is the sensation of you being a bitch, leaving your body.
Man the fuck up and die for someone or something like a real man.

Familiarity, followed closely by contempt.

I know right, those origami can really mess you up

seconding ennui. pronounced on-wee

Hiraeth.

I have no idea what you are talking about but here's
This

Does it share the metro's 3 cylinder engine?

When you finally realize the "redpilled" people here are just angry losers with no friends, and happy social people with friends and lives don't care about

>Muh white genocide

You'll be much better off.

t. Someone who comes here to laugh at your autistic circlejerk

>t. Someone who comes here to laugh at your autistic circlejerk
How do you manage to find time to spend on Sup Forums with all of those friends and popularity?

Dude, it's just Sup Forums
If this is the most depressing thing to you, congrats. You're lucky beyond your understanding. You've got no real problems. You're living better than most people have in all of history.

Came here to post this.

He doesn't he's a liar trying to sound superior to other people. What a loser.

It's called being a faggot. Now man the fuck up

That's a beastly soft top bro, and it's a custom.

Have a Geo Tracker on 33s with stock Sidekick rims.

Red pill OD

Weltschmertz