24 HOURS BEFORE CHEMICAL ATTACK IN SYRIA

twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/849635794994286592

twitter.com/feraskaram01/status/849050540323594240

غدا انطلاق حملة اعلامية لتغطية كثافة الغارات الجوية على ريف #حماة واستخدام #الكلور_السام بحق المدنيين. #ريف_حماة_يحترق
translated:
Tomorrow, a media campaign will be launched to cover the intensity of the air raids on the countryside of Hama and the use of chlorine against civilians. #Ref_Hamma_Enter

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/03/31/us-changes-its-policy-on-assad-staying-in-power/
express.co.uk/news/world/784676/ISIS-brink-Rich-Islamic-State-jihadis-broke-losing-ground-Iraqi-minister-Hoshyar-Zebari
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711118/Russia-airstrikes-killing-women-children-MISSING-ISIS-Struck-Brit-NHS-doctor-accused-kidnapping-Western-hostages-treating-bomb-victims-Syria.html
almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

6 gorrilion chemical attacks, UN has dismantled all of them

Dumb it down for me.

have you seen the videos of the recent chemical attack in syria? all over msm, once again starting the hate campaign against assad. this guy tweeted about it before it happened. tweets are still up confirming dates

White helmets conducted a drill a month ago on chemical weapons in the same area. Pictures were posted online.

24 hours before the bombing of the weapon depot, Syria rebel media was talking about covering the intense air raids over the Hama countrybside along with "the chemical attacks". He wasn't the only one. There was a tweet by a rebel leader the day before but he has since deleted it.

It seems that their false flag was delayed by a day or something.

>Obama wins second term
>Chemical attacks begin
>US authorizes military force

>Trump wins his first term
>Chemical attacks begin
>New debate about use of US military force

WOW! WHO WOULDA THOUGHT!

fuck it will piss me off if trump goes against assad, i had hope for him parting with the ways of the last guvment

>24 HOURS BEFORE CHEMICAL ATTACK IN SYRIA

Well, if they knew Assad was going to do a chemical attack before the tweet then it makes sense to try to put out misinformation to try to mask that he did it. This really does not mean anything.

BUMP

THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE SLIDING

>implying assad and the SAA was responsible

Muh sliding.

Some random jack ass knew about the attack before it happened proves fucking nothing.

What will be interesting to see is how public opinion will vary on all of this. Obama was for it during his term and Dems cheered like gleeful retards. Will they suddenly oppose the appeal to emotion created by showing dead children if Trump supports it?

Smokescreen of misinformation before an attack is what you are looking at. I am not impressed.

cnn and other are going overdrive with the anti assad propaganda. no matter what trump does they wont support it, even if it was in their interests. doesnt matter how much of a shill ivanka becomes or how much trump panders to them, they will never approve. id like to see him not be sucked into this bullshit for a start, how many times has this shit happened now and every time it gets proven to be wrong the story just disappears.

>every time it gets proven to be wrong the story just disappears
It's like I've stated in other threads. The news breaks that Assad did it and every remembers. When the retractions or full disclosures come out nobody reads it. It's not headline material at that point.

I see you're new to the tactics of the rebels. It's shocking a bakery wasn't the "victim" of this atrocity too.

HOW CAN WE GET THIS TO TRUMP??

>yes goy Arab Spring came out of nowhere with no foreign support
>yes goy the Syrian Civil War came out nowhere with no foreign support
>yes goy these moderate rebels obtained nerve gas and modern weaponry with no foreign support
>YES GOY YES GOY THE ASSAD GOVERNMENT GASSED IT'S OWN CITIZENS WITH THE NERVE GAS THAT WAS OBTAINED BY THE MODERATE REBELS
>RED LINE GOY HAHAHAHAHAHA
>anyway goy back to normal, can i interest you in a 2% interest rate loan that will spike up to 20% after 3 years?
>hey goy look at this presidential election, you should vote for Her
>FUCK THE GOYIM HAVE CAUGHT ON
>WHAT SHALL WE DO
>OH I KNOW WE'LL CONJURE ANOTHER GAS ATTACK
>hey goy remember that thing that we did a few years ago with nerve gas that was proven to be a false flag? yeah goy forget about that, look at this new nerve gas attack!
>haha the goyim can't possibly catch on...

SHILL THIS DOWN!

>cover the intensity of the air raids on the countryside of Hama and the use of chlorine against civilians
>misinformation
within 24 hours there is a chemical attack

Ok I'm having difficulty understanding how this is a wrench in the narrative.

When was the precise time the chem attack occured (damascus time) AND when was this tweet sent (damascus time)?

Because if I've learned anything, it's that twitter is a piece of shit when it comes to accurate time keeping. Depending on where you are in the world, you could see a tweet at anytime of the day. Like for instance someone in Vancouver makes a tweet at 11:00PM vancouver time, and someone screenshots it from Australia...that's a HUGE time discrepancy

inb4 >A FUCKING LEAF
Sorry if I don't fully understand it

bump

>Five days ago.
nypost.com/2017/03/31/us-changes-its-policy-on-assad-staying-in-power/

>ISIS losing ground
express.co.uk/news/world/784676/ISIS-brink-Rich-Islamic-State-jihadis-broke-losing-ground-Iraqi-minister-Hoshyar-Zebari

Really makes you think.

i still remember the piss prank made to buzzfeed and how the media push it also in my country.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711118/Russia-airstrikes-killing-women-children-MISSING-ISIS-Struck-Brit-NHS-doctor-accused-kidnapping-Western-hostages-treating-bomb-victims-Syria.html

Doctor that was interviewed on Sky News recently about the chemical weapons attack.

Really activates those almonds!

I'm on my phone but I want you imagine a hilarious meme including someone smugly stating that they aren't clicking that shit nigga.

hahahaaha

Geography lesson for the shills

The formatting is fucking up on my phone. A doctor charged with kidnapping in Syria had his case dropped because they can't locate the victims. Now he's saying Russians and Assad are killing civilians?

also, rebel forces kidnapped about 250 people from a government controlled district a couple weeks ago and these people were used as targets for the false flag attack.

almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/

also of note, dr sajul islam, is a Dr from London who is live tweeting his treatment of the victims. he says scores of people are being rushed to the hospital and the media should call him to talk about it even though he's gonna supposedly be busy treating scores of injured people. He claims Sarin gas was used @DrSajulIslam is his handle. Interestingly this doctor was charged in 2013 iirc with kidnapping western journalists in Syria but beat the rap when they didn't testify against him. His brother is allegedly an ISIS member, and one of the journos he kidnapped claimed he was working for a terror cell in Syria.

finally, that link has a photo of several dead people, presumably from sarin poisoning, laying on the ground and people just standing around them in street clothes, no fucks given

Time zones are why. If you post from vancouver at 11pm on the 6th of april (-7 GMT I think) it'll be 2pm the next day in Australia where it'll say it was posted at 2pm. To you it was posted at 11 pm but to an ozzie it was posted at 2pm on the 7th of April. Hope this sorta helped and didn't just complicate things more lmao

so they have gas attacks all the time but now it was covered?

this whole middle east war is like a game to the schemers

Or it means everything.

first responders wearing nothing but gas masks hosing down people suffering from an alleged sarin gas attack... I just looked this up and sarin is miscible, basically sarin and water are mixable like ethanol and water. I do not believe you can decontaminate someone with water if they have sarin on their skin

The bottom of this pic shows why the Syria conflict is even an issue in the first place. Also, it shows how the US media is complicit in covering up this Sarin false flag.

when the pipeline gets installed, Israel will grab land (now destabilized Syria with Assad out) for "security" of the pipeline.

>Dumb it down for me.

The same astroturfer's who told you Russian soldiers were not in Ukraine are trying to tell you a tweet that specifies the wrong part of Syria means the chemical attack was a false flag.