Pepsi

What did they mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/10/17/pepsico-ceo-hiring-more-women-and-people-of-color-is-a-business-imperative.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
dailymotion.com/video/x5h9clk_kendall-jenner-follows-her-passion-lives-for-now-in-inspiring-pepsi-ad_fun
youtu.be/FGDxNYhhZvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that their marketing team is all getting fired

Pepsi is behind the chemical weapons attack in Syria

Wow, it just goes to show you that corporations will always agree with the left just to keep a profit...

>Please don't hurt us SJWs

I haven't forgave Pepsi since they started talking shit last time, now they just got everyone hating them.

I missed this, what did pepsi do?

PRAISE KEK

God damn that is pathetic, not to mention cringeworthy to read.

This,i need some quick rundown

They forced a qt muslim girl to hug a disgusting kaffir. Absolutely unforgivable, i wish death upon the pepsi kaffirs.

CONFIRMED AND WITNESSED

I saw a commercial of theirs earlier and it looked like they were spoofing the BLM and pussy hat marches. Like everyone was marching for equality and drinking Pepsi. It was so clear it was supposed to be those liberal protests. I guess liberals threw a fucking fit about it.

>Tfw New coke was a ploy to use corn syrup instead of sugar. New coke flops because it tastes different but then you release (((coca cola classic))) but instead of containing cane suger its corn syrup and you fool the goys into thinking its the same thing.

>(((global)))
do they like outing themselves?

I fucking hate when people post this freak

Even the most blue pilled faggots can see through corporations attempts at being poignant/inspirational.

Not sure why they even bother with that shit.

It means yesterday, when we had leftist shills on here saying

>OMG THE ALT RIGHT IS SUCH BABIES THEY BOYCOTT AND COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING

that they were just projecting as usual.

>right complains about commerical
>um f drumpf were keeping it up
>left complains about commerical
>holy shit were sorry please stop :(
really makes me think about who runs society

PepsiCo CEO: Hiring more women and people of color is a 'business imperative'

cnbc.com/2016/10/17/pepsico-ceo-hiring-more-women-and-people-of-color-is-a-business-imperative.html

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Something about the word bepis is really funny to me. I know it's retarded, but still.

Marvel comics is so deep into the shit that they refuse to stop printing their diversity team characters even though their sales are suffering. They even acknowledged they're losing money because of this, but they said the new diverse characters are here to stay lmao.

...what's there to apologize about? we're suddenly pretending food products and youth culture has not been a thing since the dawn of advertising?

fuck, all the sjw's should be applauding pepsi, a lot of minorities got a paycheck being in this commercial. you can forgive muslim girl and asian violinist and black dancer and muslim for getting paid to look pretty but somehow some chick and Pepsi catch hate?

So their Poo in the Loo drooped a deuce on this?

bump

Kendall Jenner is doing a photoshoot.

Nearby there is a """""""peaceful protest"""""" involving BLM, Feminists, Sexual Deviants and Muslims.

Before the police can brutalize them, the Brave Kardashian Mutt strides over and confidentally gives the Evil White Male Pig a Pepsi and suddenly wtf i love diversity nao.

Pretend Leftists (i.e. marketing teams) proceeded to mock and attempt to troll imaginary conservatives on social media who are apparently meant to be so very upset by this. Appatently Le Alt-Right Neo-Nazis were organizing a terrorist boycott of Pepsi and the only way to beat them was to buy more Pepsi.

Instead, as usual, it was the actual leftist snowflakes who got triggered and decided to actually boycott and whine about Pepsi.

The end.

makes my stomach turn

Are you really surprised? They are obligated to turn a profit for their shareholders.

This piece of shit apology does nothing but further fill me with rage. It's as if to say, "H...Hey go...guys look how much we care about the issues of today... I mean... no wait... sorry we're taking it down because profits are what matter most and that was the real driving force behind this low energy cuck campaign."

Fucking Pepsi GET OUT OF MY FRIDGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Serves them right, this is what happens when you give shitlibs an inch. The only time you should listen to leftists is when they are falling from the chopper.

>preach peace and love
>this is incompatible with leftist beliefs
Makes sense really.

this

It does sound a bit like a Victim Blame to me.

Wonder if we can get them to apologize for the apology.

free market dumbfuck. Ofcourse they need to make a profit

you'd figure an international powerhouse brand like Pepsi would learn that some fights are not worth taking sides on.

course then you figure out who their CEO is, and it all makes sense

They meant fug we fugged up please buy are shitty product

Also came to post
>still drinking Pepsi products after the glorious 1980s
WTF is wrong with people? Pepsi has been shit since they tried conning people with that clear Pepsi garbage. Not saying Coke is any better. RC cola was the last cola worth drinking ffs

>Try to appeal to new age leftists
>Make even the slightest mistake or miscommunication
>They rip you apart like rabid sharks

It keeps happening. How many companies are going to keep trying to walk that minefield?

dailymotion.com/video/x5h9clk_kendall-jenner-follows-her-passion-lives-for-now-in-inspiring-pepsi-ad_fun

>hating on Crystal pepsi

you sir have bad taste

why are they convinced their is a prize for doing so?

>literally no one here understands this is all coldly calculated marketing and that feeds off the reactions of both sides

step 1: offend libs, get more attention and sheckles.
step 2: pretend to apologize and offend the right, get more attention and sheckles

see SJWs are just politically active enough to enact a soft boycott of pepsi brands because of this. plenty of kids are not going to drink pepsi for years now.

the damage is done, everyone is talking about it, that letter is just procedure - actually they could be doing more, but i honestly don't think they have any idea what to do, considering they let marketing go full retard in the first place

>drinking any Pepsi products
>claiming to be a soft drink aficionado with a valid opinion
Pick one

It's a big new market, and out of touch middle aged marketing executives think this is a hip youth movement, and trying their brand to it will get them in with young people. It's common practice for many issues.

Most social groups aren't as rabid about turning on their own for showing the slightest signs of wrongthink, however. If SJWs were reasonable people the risk would be well worth the reward. They're not, so it isn't, but it will take time for companies to see this.

Bepis?? :DDD

>pepsi kaffirs

Confirmed by his digits

>the only good Coke is either bottled with Mexican tap water, or is made "special" just for the Jews

>Africa for Aficans
>Asia for Asians
>Pepsi for Europeans

there is a reason combining every drink in one cup is called a suicide

[desire to remove intensifies]

i do, and you would be right if they hadn't miscalculated. any attention right now is accidental, and leaking potential. times is changed- they are scrambling right now to figure out exactly how to engage steps 1 and 2

Jesus fuck dude DO NOT post that here PLEASE

This is the most Jewish commercial I've ever seen.

This is why you dont try to appeal to SJWs, which is what this ad is about. They will never be satisfied and will just attack you more. Best to just ignore them, they are not reasonable.

Jesus, people are fucking retarded and will get pissed off over anything.

That's why you become a member of the mexicola masterrace and partake of that sweet sweet cane.

Did anyone else think that the cop in the video looked exactly like this guy?

BUY SONY OR NIVEA

based

The commercial was stupid but why the backlash? It wasn't that bad to warrant all of this.

>a member of the mexicola masterrace

Mmmmm dat orange jarritos

That was backpedalling after the initial news spread and they got the backlash on twitter. The new characters books will quietly end due to low sales and they will be forgotten.

All the shit books was in the pipeline already, so we won't see the change until the fall probably. Hopefully.

Pepsi gets a pass on this one for setting MJ on fire in the 80s.

Kek approved, let's hope he is an all knowing deity

I hear it's because it showed people being nice to cops and used BLM to sell stuff. (Note the Deray, one of the main figures of BLM) blatantly shills stuff all the time on his Twitter)

>used BLM to sell stuff.
Erry body knows rill niggaz drink rc

The leftist started shitting because they're leftists and they're offended by everything, the right was pissed because of the obvious pandering to the left. Bepsi pissed off everyone with this one, but I'm sure it was my email that said "fuck you, Bepsi" that turned it around.

Digits confirm. Good lad

ASSAD DID NOTHING WRONG
PRAISE KEK

Everyone except Pepsi, apparently.

Those juicy quads...!

what did kek mean by this?

WITNESSED

>mfw virtue signaling backfires
Nignogs on twitter threw a hyper tantrum over a soda commercial, kek.

wew

Pepsi. How do they work?

people start to learn you can't win with sjw

Nice quads

What an incredibly cucked way of saying "we literally just wanted to pander to minorities but we did it too blatantly"

Islam is a religion of peace

youtu.be/FGDxNYhhZvU

sometimes they fall for it!

>KNOW THE POWER OF WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
>Represented by a frail prepubescent child
true pottery

Wtf I love Syria now

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

actually its gender equality standing in the way of prosperity

what did pepsi mean by this?

lol

definitly Soros funded

they usually fall for it. The problem this time was triggering sjw cunts who will scream, otherwise this would have probably been a success to win minority favorability

They are just trying to give everyone a quick rundown on free market economics.

what about any publicity is good publicity , i think its oldest trick in the book. People posing pepsi commercial every day on Sup Forums is something

I agree I was bad, but it wasn't the worse I've seen.

Rill Nigga here can confirm.

>That sorny ad

The Left is more socially/culturally influential than the Right and corporations support social liberalism as it gives them a large pool of cheap labor and dumb consumers.

because sjw are insufferable cunts