How to gain Kek's favor?

Have we discovered how to properly pay homage to receive Kek's favor yet?

>Tfw New coke was a ploy to use corn syrup instead of sugar. New coke flops because it tastes different but then you release (((coca cola classic))) but instead of containing cane suger its corn syrup and you fool the goys into thinking its the same thing.

Quit fighting each other and agree to gas the kikes

2X2 at the end, i sense some Kek.

What If I am currently in the process of breeding new jews into the world?

Then you must be gassed as well.

kek represents chaos, you don't control him or win his favor.

trump just so happened to be the most chaotic candidate for the upcoming chaotic times. thinking kek was ever on your side is foolish.

Oh look, it's the SA goon or Leftypol shill or ShariaBlue faggot who keeps trying to make people doubt kek because muh chaos, muh literally the Egyptian deity specifically, as if kek wasn't much, much older ...

WRONG

You best gain kek's favor by not being a globalist tool, livin' right, kicking ass and taking names. Trump is probably not even aware of it, and he is kek's most favored and well loved champion.

This is a kike shill promoting the idea that there is no organized plan for our future, nice b8

I know Kek likes dragons.

Become a dragon.

>server filename gets digits
>post doesn't

funny, isn't it

You have to feed him chaos and ask for something
If you dont fed him enough, he does the opposite
How do we know how much is enough? We dont

>I know Kek likes dragons.
How?

kek

No, he's right you fucking shill cunts.

VPN faggot comfirmed for afraid of kek, get jej'd

>waah if you think kek is on your side, y-you're a shill!
>oy vey I agree, myself

tee hee

all you have to do is have digits user, just like this :-)

I acknowledge Kek with having my posts end in identical digits

tee hee

Kek only grants favors if it involves chaos

1 - (2:6.6) The affectionate heavenly Father, whose spirit indwells his children on earth, is not a divided personality—one of justice and one of mercy—neither does it require a mediator to secure the Father's favor or forgiveness. Divine righteousness is not dominated by strict retributive justice; God as a father transcends God as a judge.

2 - (3:1.12) The fluctuations of the Father's presence are not due to the changeableness of God. The Father does not retire in seclusion because he has been slighted; his affections are not alienated because of the creature's wrongdoing. Rather, having been endowed with the power of choice (concerning Himself), his children, in the exercise of that choice, directly determine the degree and limitations of the Father's divine influence in their own hearts and souls. The Father has freely bestowed himself upon us without limit and without favor. He is no respecter of persons, planets, systems, or universes. In the sectors of time he confers differential honor only on the Paradise personalities of God the Sevenfold, the co-ordinate creators of the finite universes.

3 - (4:5.4) The barbarous idea of appeasing an angry God, of propitiating an offended Lord, of winning the favor of Deity through sacrifices and penance and even by the shedding of blood, represents a religion wholly puerile and primitive, a philosophy unworthy of an enlightened age of science and truth. Such beliefs are utterly repulsive to the celestial beings and the divine rulers who serve and reign in the universes. It is an affront to God to believe, hold, or teach that innocent blood must be shed in order to win his favor or to divert the fictitious divine wrath.