ITT: post pics that make you feel sympathy for muslims

ITT: post pics that make you feel sympathy for muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZBJtKe-YeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=STidtelO6ZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> blonde
> muslim

Man its just awful watching people get gassed by ISIS so they can blame it on Assad to try and get access to our helicopters.

Kill all 3 of them
Fking animals

> ethnic trait
> religion

are you this stupid

This shit don't fly in my sharia zone, grab the stones brothers.

dam.. that pic makes me wanna overthrow all secular Arab governments

What's the story behind this?

You dumb? Isis takes over towns and marries the girls off to Isis members.

Why should I feel sympathy for those without it?

His poor wives ;_;

>sympathy for muslims

KILL ALL COCK SUCKING ARABS whhhy do we let them live and breed whhhy

Shit man. I could do with a nice link bacon doubler smothered in crucials burger sauce right about now but the little shitty cafe next to my flat is long closed.

Gonna have to get in tomorrow and you're just making it worse.

I get this is a shitpost and I hate muslims as much as the next turk rapebaby, but their melanin levels trigger at puberty. Whiteness ruined by shit genes. The more you know.

>sympathy for the enemy
If any one of you faggots felt a twinge you may need to shoot yourselves in the fucking head

there is none

Poor kid, losing both wives like that

not even hajis are safe from autism

I find much agreement with Muslims and their treatment of wives

>sympathy for mudslimes

that file name is right.
not even sure the kid is a muslim either. could very be one of those Yazidis. but i still want every "man" in that photo to spend their short lives going to family funerals.

recreational drone strikes now.

this evil woman

youtube.com/watch?v=JZBJtKe-YeQ

>gotta go fasting

here you go man

delete delete delete *writes in death note*

Awesome

We all know this feel.

This really isn't politics. I hope people are replying with sage in the options field.

underrated

If by sympathy you mean 'hoping any rational people in the region slaughter the crazy extremists and create a peaceful functioning society' then yes I have that.

There would be no need for racism if everyone around the world behaved like white people (and some Asian and upper caste Indian people)

I have posted all the images that make me feel sympathy for muslims.

pic related

Muh women and children.

Are those his wives?

kek'd & checked.

Fucking hell these people need to be exterminated

I hate fucking up some good rage but this is from a quran recital in Syria as part of ISIS' attempts to recruit new members and 'win hearts and minds'.

She messed up while reciting and he told her the next part, but she couldn't remember what came after that, so she was embarrassed and cried.

youtube.com/watch?v=STidtelO6ZQ

I'm not telling you this to defend them, it's really just to put your minds at ease. Because it really did fuck me up until I learned this.

:(

this imagine really makes me feel bad for muzzie senpai

carpet bomb the middle east and give israel a second coating
hell drop a nuke on the kikes while your at it

at least we muslims know the difference between your and you're

The barbarian hordes have arrived ladies and gentlemen, and who has to pay for all this?

>t.b.h.

I have sympathy for all decent Muslims that are stuck in a bad situation and lose their lives or family when they were kind and honest people that, even though Muslim, aren't by the book. Especially those having to stick it out under siege by snackbars.

>"at least (((we))) muslims"
ok kike, funny your so concerned with grammar and forgets the period at the end

there were many of them with the child of others
i think he just grapps some kids on his way

They are no decent Muslims.

Millions of refugees in Turkey and Jordan living on 45 cents a day in shitty tents. It's been going on for years with no end in sight. Many try to get out and drown or infest Europe.
But BASED ASSAD is so good for Syria and Europe.

Why not just concentrate them into one place and drop a small nuclear weapon on it?

>Dual wielding shields
Not my first choice but I respect his willingness to think outside of the preset menu

There's plenty of space for them in Syria, the dictator just needs to be forced out and ally Arab countries should help with establishing law and order.