In U.S., 42% Believe Creationist View of Human Origins

Which western country has the dumbest population and why is it the US?

gallup.com/poll/170822/believe-creationist-view-human-origins.aspx

>81% of americans are clinically retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm
rense.com/general60/zcre.htm
gallup.com/poll/170822/believe-creationist-view-human-origins.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we evolved from ROCKS that appeared from NOTHING
atheists actually believe this?

>We evolved from rocks that appeared from nothing
This is actually what creationists believe atheists believe?

If god created the universe, who created god?

Checkmate christfags.

Unmoved Mover

we got like 60 million 'Christian' Zionists who fell forcthe Scoffield Hoax 100 years ago.

They think 'Israel' is sacred and does no wrong and they want world war so jeebus will come back.

sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm

rense.com/general60/zcre.htm

They have no idea that their Bible was changed by a crook working for Zionist Jews.

>42 = 81
>we're the retards

wew

God is the universe. Big Bang created Him. Who created the Big Bang? Checkmate atheists.

The Jews created the big bang so they could make a universe and eternally control it.

>evolved from rocks
>ROCKS
>Organic life is made of carbohydrates, lipids, protein, water, and DNA
Stay awake in science class.

Try opening the link burger

The thing is if you believe in god then it only makes sense to believe in creationism...

The thing is creationism isn't any less valid a theory than any other theory, because they're just that, theories. Life sprouting randomly is mathematically impossible to determine as we have never confirm witnessed it.

It's all essentially faith based with others more grounded in pure logic. No one has observed without a doubt the proof of any of these theories.

The hate on creationists is just a result of the typical Christianity hate that is so prevalent across the world nowadays.

Is that a block of cheese?

A theory is generally proven, you're thinking of a hypothesis.

The theory of gravity is proven, so is the theory of particle physics and the string theory.

Planetary formation rock/gas/dust, but yeah. Leaving the middle steps out makes it sound as ridiculous as it actually is.

at least it's less than half

In the rocks were amino acids, which eventually formed bacteria.

Affirmative. Looks to be orange cheddar.

Rocks arent made of cells.

its overactive thyroid medicine

Rocks > Amino Acid > People

Simplify it fedora

no, it's definitely less than a scientific theory, nomadic jews in the desert thinking a god who sprang from nothing created everything else is definitely not on par with scientific theory that's been worked on for an extended period of time

also theory doesn't mean what you think it does in the realm of science

Cells are just a middle step, simplify to

rare

where did all of that stuff come from? obviously not God, that would mean you might have to be moral

You can observe gravity, you cannot observe life randomly sprouting into existance from non-life. The only reason it's a theory is because there is indeed life in planet earth so assuming no outside entity "planted" life on the planet it only makes sense that it happened by chance.

Now here's the kicker, we wouldn't know either way if it was simply by random chance or if an external entity that done it (aka god, aliens, whatever).

No matter what the collective of modern scientists say, it's complete nonsense to assume that life sprouted randomly from nothing by nothing as fact. It's just as likely that another entity caused the sprouting of life as any. You wouldn't know the difference.

>he doesn't realize gravity is as much of a hoax as evolution and climate change is.

Open the link retards

>gallup.com/poll/170822/believe-creationist-view-human-origins.aspx

So you also think the Earth is flat.

Explain Foucault's Pendulum without a conspiracy theorist video that explains or demonstrates nothing.

where did god come from? aside from the obvious fiction origin

why do christians find the idea of the building blocks of existence springing from nothingness hard to grasp but a god just existing without a creator reasonable? you can already accept that one thing came from nothing but not anything else?

i'm sorry you base reality on a fictional book but don't pretend your god creating everything makes more sense than the alternative

The poll isn't asking if they're creationists
It's asking if they think god made man, and calling that creationism

4tg dimension
It's not hard.
Our universe has rules, but it doesn't mean all levels of existence do.

why are you assuming that equates with christian god? the bible is clearly a load of shit, why take any of it seriously?

Evolution does not claim where life came from retard, evolution describes how life behaves once it already exists.

Fucking morons don't even understand what their disagreeing with.

>He still believes that something that defies explanation was created, exploded, and magically created everything that exists now because he thinks that can happen on its own

Agree on all points. To add anti-creationists also take for granted things like XYZt time space existing, protons existing, assuming that something existed prior to the big bang (outside time) to cause the big bang.

The first cause argument demands monotheism/Deism.

42% is high. It's actually around 24%

I wonder how that breaks down by demographic.

>believes in a book written by uncivilized, nomadic, desert jews

i'm sure they knew tons about the origin of the universe

Where can I get a creationist girlfriend?

>inb4 some fucking small town in the Appalachians

No I want a pretty one

well you definitely don't want a smart one

Nothing > Big bang > Planet formation > Rocks > Abiogenesis > People

Simplify

Nothing > Rocks > People

(i left out your panspermia because lol and because it just say Abiogenesis somewhere else)

We did it will eventually, time-traveling AI that created all life in a paradox thus creating itself. Creation only exists because it was a possible future among the nothingness before creation.

add billions of years, there you go sperglet

you cant cheat isotope dating

Nothing > magic man creates universe > life

i was told by a christian here once that only tree rings are an accurate source of dating "because bible," so good luck trying to make that argument work

No shit

But if you want to cling to the last refuge your god of the gaps has, in the formation of life, go for it. It's a slightly less embarrassing position than claiming evolution doesn't occur, and that humans were made 10,000 years ago.

So you unironically believe we evolved from Rocks that appeared from nothing? Just add time (Another thing that shouldn't exist).

No I don't care if she's smart. I don't like smart girls. I've dated smart girls and it's a disaster because they never submit. I want to find a creationist girl that is dumb as a bag of rocks

the natural movement of the stars in heaven m ake pendulums move

Not gonna lie, that cheese looks tasty, but if I were in public I wouldn't do that. Go for the cheeseits behind her

God loves you sven, go hug your mom.

So? 99% think that taxation is not theft. That's much scarier if you ask me.

fair enough, i don't like it when women just submit there's no fun or challenge then

dumb is alright when they're cute, but not to be in a relationship with

but yeah if you're looking for a creationist you'll definitely find someone that level dumb, hope you find a hot one so there's some balance

The Big Bang is the best explanation for the origin of all matter, if you have a better explanation that doesn't sound as far feteched as a bearded, wise old man in the sky benevolently casting the seeds of humanity 6000 years ago, by all means go ahead.

But yes time and amino acids derived from matter that accreted together over the course of billions of years does sound reasonable, since we've proven/hypothesized for it to work, with more evidence then the texts of a holy book fucking kek.

so you eat like that privately then?

>46% are minorities
Really activates the almond region of the brain

>atheist
Being this blue pilled. Come on OP.

>if you have a better explanation that doesn't sound as far feteched as a bearded, wise old man in the sky benevolently casting the seeds of humanity 6000 years ago, by all means go ahead.

I never heard of anyone that believes that.

The funny thing is, again, the Big Bang does not say where matter came from. The Big Bang is an observation from the CMB radiation and from observing the universe that everything seems to be spreading out from a common origin a long time ago. It does not say the matter came from no where or anything about how the matter came to be. It only says the universe must have been in a very dense state. This is just fucking observed fact

No I would cut it into bite size pieces, but it's a free country she can chomp the block if she wants... not that she should be eating much cheese at her weight

>Which western country has the dumbest population and why is it the US?
Because in an effort to further control the population America culture has exchanged logic and rational thought for "muh emotions." There is also no sense of self responsibility in American society either. This compounds the problem in that very fee people can learn from their mistakes because its always someone else's or something else's fault. There is no real education in America either. All schools of any level do is indoctrinate. Really what America is dealing with is a majority of society is just low IQ irrational emotional children regardless of their age.

We literally have more physical evidence that humans and modern chimps share a common ancestor than people like Jesus, Muhammad and dinosaurs ever existed.

Religious fucks weedle their way out of this one by saying that "he always was". My answer to that is, of course: "well then a godless universe 'always was'".

it's not a free country, we just call it that because some people think saying we have freedom means we actually do; there's no such thing other than inside your own head

no one should eat that much cheese in one sitting

An eternal God, existing outside of space and time, does not need to spring from anywhere. If you are going to criticize something, at least get the basic facts right.

we literally don't have any physical evidence that connects humans with apes.

Americans are clearly the smartest people going. And on an unrelated note; Creationism is the kekist of all beliefs. Who doesn't want to believe in the world being six thousand years old and Noah's Ark and talking animals and all that other comfy stuf?. Only the autists care about the useless ramblings of over paid and overhyped scientists who are proven wrong again and again to the point that nothing they have ever said or ever will say will make sense ever again.

>We can't explain anything about how we appeared or any of the steps involved or account for how we developed into impossibly complex organisms organically or find any evidence of support for all this but if you don't believe it you're retarded

Redpill yourselves on creationism, friends

Joseph was a cuck

>Evolutionists actually, UNIRONICALLY believe that something can come from nothing without the influence of a Creator

WEW

Why does every atheist bring up and attack the christian dogma? Deists/Creationists arent bringing up christianity.

It's like your logic revolves around this fallacy (ad hominem), if deists never bring it up you -freeze- and can't argue.

You know abiogenesis, protein synthesis at random are silly notions, but your faith judeo- atheism is strong you grasp it despite all probability.

Something might be wrong with your keyboard

i am getting basic facts right, i'm pointing out that you believe in a god that only exists in a book written by nomads thousands of years ago exists eternally outside of time and space, you think it makes perfect sense

and yet the idea that a spontaneous reaction could have brought about life as we know it is somehow weird to you

evolution isn't the big bang theory, you know that right?

point out my ad hom you dumbfuck.

> everything seems to be spreading out from a common origin a long time ago.

No, no, no, no .. a thousand times no.

There is no "common origin" for the big bang. We are in the "common origin" just the same as a galaxy 1000 ly is also in the "common origin". The reason is that space itself is expanding. An analogy: if you take a sheet of rubber, paint some dots on it and stretch it in all four directions simultaneously, then from the from each dot's perspective, every other dot is rushing away from it and the further the dot, the faster it will appear to be moving away from you.

yeah people just popped into existence out of nowhere. that makes more sense.

I only like it when they submit honestly. Can't deal with a bitch otherwise. Is it possible to find a hot creationist?

I only dated one girl that was really fucking dumb before but she also had mental issues too because she got touched by an uncle when she was little (not kidding). Dumb was kinda cute in that situation but dealing with her cutting herself wasn't

oh lol, had a brainfart

my point still stands though. Rocks and lava can't just "evolve" into animals. It's a nice thought but it doesn't work that way

Big bang implies beginning

Wtf is this image? Communist anti-consumerism? Unless that baseball cap is gigantic that's like a 500g cheese block. The fuck, what? The third smallest soda from a 7-11 has more calories.

Amen

lol

the ol' Cawkins Moving the Goalpost fallacy de jour.

eggcellent.

i like it when they don't submit 100% of the time i lose interest, but i also like crazy women so that doesn't usually go well

there's just something about crazy that i can't resist

you could always go to heavily christian areas and try to find a hot girl, i'm sure they exist they have to

i can handle cutting at least when they cut themselves they aren't throwing anything at you

Whats with these fucking Europeans. If it wasn't for us they'd be fucked. Do they even realize how inept and how irrelevant they are?

The answer is extremely obvious, you guys. Our universe is simply one out of an infinite number of others, within which every possible (and seemingly impossible) situation or set of circumstances exists. Each of these universes exists as a complete whole (meaning they're entirely predetermined and we only have the illusion of free will - not that it matters anyway), as a sort of block, outside of time. There certainly is a "God" - and we are Him. God lives out every possible role, He plays each part (emphasis on the word play - he has fun with it, and so all of existence has a sort of cheekiness to it) because he has to. His only respite from the endlessness of his Godliness is temporarily forgetting that He is God as he lives out our lives.

single celled organisms however can

Who the fuck cares.

Knowing or believing where the universe originated is not a view that facilitates success in everyday life.

What goal post...?

Its not like Christianity is an elaborate hypothosis. Its literally just "God did it" there's no where to move a goal post.

It begins and ends with "Who created God". But no one can answer that besides saying He always ways which is a complete cop out.

Its basically the same shit. You just believe it happened naturally through laws of the universe or naturally through the laws of the universe dictated by an angry god of wrath.

I use to be full atheist science nerd. But when you research this shit you realize that evolutionists are asking you to believe in shit that's just as crazy, just as impossible, just as miraculous as anything in the bible.
They even have the math to show how fucking impossible evolution is, yet they keep pushing it.

Thousand years from now some dumb ass scientist will probably discover god, right before he glasses the earth as foretold.

I don't like crazy because like I said that girl drained the life out of me. She was fucked in the head and she would text every 30 minutes to see what I was doing, always was telling me she was thinking of killing herself. It was bad. She was a beautiful girl too. Cut herself everywhere and would cry over literally anything at all.

5 years later after I broke up with her she moved to another state, ended up killing herself. I went to the funeral, very fucking weird experience to say the least looking a a girl in a casket knowing that I had fucked that dead girl kek

>not contributing your willpower to help manifest kek

yes, by God's hand..

Super god

and everything with a beginning had a cause

Nothing about Creationism is unreasonable. You just don't like it.