>>119684563

whites

I remember making dirt cakes in the back yard for fun as a kid, you're not supposed to actually eat them though, some one should tell them that.

I made my brother drink brick powder in water with his mudpie

this is sad as fuck.

Huh, really made me think.

Must be a really dry meal, good thing they have these to wash 'em down. ;)

It's insane how large the intelligence gap is

Whites are splitting atoms and exploring space while niggers are STILL eating dirt

whitey getting cu/ck/ed by the BBC (Big Black Cuisine)

>eating dry mud in plate form. FOR GENERATIONS

>Woman spending AN ENTIRE DAY on giving the mud a special form

>Blacks BUY THE FREE RESCOURCE mud for 5$

>streets are terribly dirty, no civil service. People literally sleeping in the corners while the dirt raises around them

>white people arrive to tell them they do the right thing, just the white man stole their whatever they think is missing.

Honestly I'm in my mid 20's and I'm so bored, so tired of seeing blacks living in the shit. It doesn't touch me at all anymore. Blacks where the first race to walk the earth besides being the largest race. They had like 20.000 years time to get forward at the place they chose to stay in. Instead they developed a ever-stalling "society" full of violence and retrospectives.

For me, only statistics matter. Numbers and figures. They don't lie like humans do. And if I listen to what the numbers and statistics of all the civilizations of the last tell me, then Blacks are indeed a socially failed race. The only thing that has always kept them alive was their massive reproduction. They literally reproduce faster than they can exterminate themselves or other tribes. And that being said, it's quite admirable that for Mother Nature it's enough to be a dirt eating, self destructive savage as long as you reproduce non-stop. Blacks are primitive proto-humans, later races are sophisticated beings. The only problem we've got is though, if "shit hits the fan" blacks will always outlive us since they have mastered the art of creating hell on ear wherever they are AND survive in it for thousands of years.

That's something admirable by biological standards folks.

>Mother nature was admiral too niggers
>Blacks will outlive us
Game over white man, mother nature chose them.

I'm sure that nigger deserved it!

I am tired of seeing pampered North Europeans passing judgement on the rest of the world. Shove it up your own ass you pretentious nitwit.

>that filename

Probably because Mother Nature is a unethical unprogressive racist sexist cruel being that can't be punished for its "crimes".

Please note that all this progressiveness bullshit was invented by non-blacks. Blacks are to primitive to care about "first world problems"

I found a recipe:

>Take on part salt to one part maragrine and mix with 10 parts dirt and 5 parts water.

>Mix by hand until you have a firm density and then craft into “cake” shape.

>Place in preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius for 20 minutes until firm (but not brittle).

>Serve at room temperature.

I'm curious if there are any upscale joints that perhaps add an extra ingredient or two and/or makes them in fun shapes?

I don't care what you think. But let me give you some fatherly advice.

The world isn't complicated at all. Facts are clearly visible. Every stereotype for each race has truth in it. If ENTIRE RACES suffer for CENTURIES then they do something wrong and not others. and there is a lot more wisdom I could share with you but I'm not in the mood to save someone random. Things always solve themselves by themselves. Nature is like that. Get used to it, it's a universal law.

You get a bonus educational pic attached tho!

That would be an improvement.

These people never seeked lasting improvement. It's not in their genes,

Those "hard times" in your picture are what allowed the nations of Northwestern Europe to come into existence and later, create modern civilization.

>webm
Never fails to induce a laughing fit.

Yeah that's the point, faggot.

That isn't the point at all. By the logic of the picture and its usage in this context the collapse of the Roman Empire was a bad thing, and yet the glorious nations of England, France, and Germany would never have existed unless that collapse had happened. So surely you can see the implication that barbarians becoming civilized is not necessarily the worst thing in the world...

niggers have the best inventions

all i can say is with my mouth agap

WTF.........WTF..........

WTF, the guy near the end "well this means there is hope...there is hope".

what fucking hope, hope to get some jam with my dirt cookie

WTF.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE HAVING CHILDREN

Yup just doesn't happen where blacks live.

Every black state never got out of the hard times section. For them the pic should be adjusted. It starts with hard times, ends with hard times and creates violent people that change nothing.

You instead are the best example for "weak men", with your "don't judge my blacks who think I'm a good guy, it's very important to me!"-attitude. The savior-complex is a sickness of weak men of good times.

But it's ok, that's the ever-lasting curse for non-black races. Nobody escapes his genes. Not you. Not me. No one.

your "strong men create good times" picture is supposed to illustrate societal decay

I think the point is that the process is cyclical.

sorta like cock roaches

well, wanna know what africa would be like

BAM....look at your future, you stupid assholes. Kick out the white people and this is your future.

Becuase sure as shit, they will eat all the animals. because no black government will put in any funds to stop poaching. And once the animals are gone. Then they will eat the insects and then like haiti. Down to dirt.
And after 100 years have passed, and all this has elapsed

THEY STILL won't have made one fucking well for water.

Decay is a degenerative process.

The picture renews itself.

But perhaps Canadian Teeth grow back again after they decayed away right?

Didn't Trudeau say: if you fight tooth decay, the decay wins.

jk, you got the pic wrong

When you're poor and stupid, all you live for is to eat, shit and breed.

kek

Juan gets it.

Kudos to you

Come on. It took centuries for Germany to become one with civilization.

As for black states, these places are surely difficult to live in but they are impoverished. They do not have centuries or millennia old institutions in place to deal with civilized life and the flows of world trade do not primarily serve their interests. But even so they are drastically different than they were a century ago, when half the people weren't even capable of agriculture, let alone modern civilization.

It's a very stupid image. It portrays what happened to Rome but not the rest of the former Empire. The hard time for the Romans were in many cases very good times for many groups of Germans. If things had remained as they were in the good times part of the image, Germans and Celts would remain an oppressed or impoverished undercaste living on the fringe of civilized society, without many of the advancements that made Rome what it was.

Sure the Dark Ages had a great deal of chaos but it wasn't as bad as many people say it was. Really what happened was as local portions of Europe became civilized, they wrested control of their own land from the distant and ineffectual Roman government, and took responsibility for developing it themselves. Latin remained the lingua franca of Europe and the Catholic Church remained the supreme ruling institution so in some sense the Roman Empire never fell (at least until the Reformation), it simply ceded its power to local lords.

But they didn't even invent peanut butter tho

I will try another approach then so you may understand.

Germany as we know it today has been formed back in 1989, Germany (West) is democratic for the first time in history since the 50's. Between now and than stood the "Wirtschaftswunder", a "good time" for western Germany. Eastern Germany was in the Hard times then again but thanks to "strong men" they broke free and the eastern Germany (DDR) was dissolved. We are currently having, not as bad in the US.
Now, here comes the point, this is just a tiny frame where you may think of this civilization as cyclical, France with its kings and revolutions is a even better example. It all follows this cyclical law. You may now make the time frames bigger and count longer times and bigger landmasses, eg the EU. AFTER the world wars the European continent was devastated, then became a union and good times came back. Now Britain leaves, Greece doesn't do so well and the EU seems to have passed its peak of glory.

Sooner or later the non-black society falls apart to renew itself. Now you may just pic up a certain even and call it a proof but it's not because after good times always followed bad times and after that good times and so forth. There newer was a good times forever u silly willy.

Also black states will not "recover" we happen to be in Nigeria, trying to help a village build a infrastructure (yup like Good Samaritan while people complex) when my professor returned last year, they SOLD the irrigation pipes and sewer pipes, replaced the electrical well pump for a cord bucket system(the motor was sold and the bucket system broke and no more water) and they bought shit for the big families which made them have a nice 5 month and then they were filth again. Helping black states or believing you can teach them anything is a myth and pretty arrogant imo. There may be some "mutants" amongst them who think as a non-black does but as a whole they are primitive beyond helping WORLDWIDE.
And that's ok.

Forgive my poor grammar its 5:30 am here and I got Uni in 4 hours.

Cheers I'm out thread

btfo

>go to google earth
>go to haiti
>farms don't cover every square inch of the island
>they still starving
what the fuck

Why would they eat dirt instead of planting food in the dirt? Is that concept too hard for them to understand?

Mind if I save this for the next time that one nigger on here pops up that "African inventors" thread?

Thanks.

>Blacks where the first race to walk the earth

>Falling for "out of Africa" propaganda
>Not realizing many hominid species evolved simultaneously all over the planet
>Thinking that we're all the same "Homo Sapiens" species even though our DNA is wildly different
>Not realizing that non-black admixture is what made Whites and Asians successful

Why grow food in the dirt, when you can eat the dirt? Cut out the middle man, get them nutrients straight out of the earth

Apparently.

Not OP, but yes, please do!

Mate look at Zimbabwe.
Whites made it a farming paradise.
Then Mugabe gave the land to niggers

Niggers can't farm for shit.