ALEX JONES IS GOING TO JAIL

Alex Jones may be facing charges for threatening Adam Schiff!

newsweek.com/alex-jones-threat-congressman-may-be-felony-579730

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words
youtube.com/watch?v=RjxB0cerulM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HERE IS THE VIDEO OF ALEX THREATENING SCHIFF

full AJ video

Tippy top kek

Not gonna lie, former Infowars watcher here. This is hilarious watching AJ crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear Brain Force.

Why don't celebrities get charged for threatening Trump then?

>may be
(It's not)

No there is an american law saying that satirical threats do not count as real threats

Listen, you god damned son of a bitch
I'm not gonna sit here and watch you dance around like some cocksucker fairy

Fake news.

To be fair, however, if they ever meet in the Senate Alex gonna beat his ass like Preston Brooks beat Sumner.

good god i hate adam schiff's face so fucking much

Also, fighting words is in the constitution or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words

Sounded more like a promise than a threat, to be fair

Excellent question.

>flag

Remember folks, it's all a show. All of it. It's like the WWF. Just here for suspension of disbelief and your entertainment.

Adam Schiff could actually go to jail for what he said.

>In 1942, the U.S. Supreme Court established the doctrine by a 9–0 decision in Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire. It held that "insulting or 'fighting words,' those that by their very utterance inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace" are among the "well-defined and narrowly limited classes of speech the prevention and punishment of [which] … have never been thought to raise any constitutional problem."

Schiff started it, with "fighting words". Look it up.

Jones is technically in the right for 'standing his ground', considering that Texas is a "stand your ground" state, and that's where Jones said his "threat".

Good. Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

>Schiff was raised in a Jewish family
EVERY TIME

You wanna sit here and say that I'm a god damned fucking Russian? You get in my face with that and I'll beat your ass, you god damned son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fuckin' god damned fucker.
LISTEN FUCK HEAD YOU HAVE FUCKIN' CROSSED A LINE GET THAT THROUGH YOUR GOD DAMNED FUCKIN' HEAD. STOP PUSHIN' YOUR SHIT

FUCKIN COCKSUCKER GOD DAMN FUCKER FUCKHEAD GOD DAMN FUCKIN SON OF A BITCH

Duel at high noon between Jones and Schiff when?

>Alex Jones isn't controll opposi-

>russian counter intelligence operative threatens sitting congressman

top kek, you knew it dindt you?

(((SCHIFF))) (((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))(((SCHIFF)))

Haha Alex is nuts.

listen fuckhead, you have fucking crossed the line

Jones is CIA, it's all a show.

holy shit lmao

But what Madonna said to trump was not a felony? I smell fake news.

Just because alefantis is 100% definitely a kid fucker and comet is involved doesn't mean that it wasn't still a false flag.

There could hypothetically, at one time, have literally been mutilated children in 55gallon drums in the secret sub-basement there and none of the evidence would have been un-destroyed by the time anyone got a search warrant.

That being said, if podesta goes down, alefantis will go down with him.

Be patient, Trump and Sawman are on this shit like white on rice.

That wasn't even a threat though. Get this shit outta here.

>archetypal cocksucker

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS

Careful Schiff. AJ's on the "red in 45 days" program.

How the fuck is that a threat?

some copypasta material

hahahahhahahahha is this real??????????????????????

GLORIOUS

Lel, that isn't anywhere close to being worthy of any sort of charges.

Telling someone that you'll kick their ass if they say something to your face isn't a crime.

Telling someone to go fuck themselves isn't self-inflicted rape. Calling someone a cock-sucking fairy isn't a hate crime.

They might be able to get it past an initial hearing though. Ham sammich and all.

Fight me faggot

Proof that Alex is 100% Alpha, that shit was glorious,

Alex Jones is a lot of fun, i don't like him much, but i will miss him if they shut him down.

soon to be RARE flag after DPRK...

Time to target his advertisers for his homophobic rant.

>lose kids and ton of money in divorce
>pending lawsuit for defaming pizza people
>lose advertising for homophobic rant

YOU CALL ME A FOREIGN AGENT THOSE ARE FIGHTING WORDS

WeW Super male vitality

Nah, we are friends deep down.

liberal fag detected

>I must attempt to stop the spread of any ideas that I cannot control

ALPHA AS FUCK
and you guys doubted him being /ourguy/

really? I thought you hated each other. I'm sure you hate the Japs though

AJ is full tilt these days. 'tis glorious.

he mentioned his wife yesterday and said his 4th kid is on the way

noooo

basically a fucking slide thread nothing will happen.

TONS of people in the US post stupid shit like this without consequence

>lose advertising
Maybe if Oreo's was advertising on his show you'd have a point and wouldn't just have bad ideas.

Target your mouth with your cock you fairy faggot.

Hahahahaha the fuckin' madman. I needed that.
Alex is fuckin' hardcore.

Whoooboy

enormous waste of digits

What the fuck is that webm and what the fuck is Alex Jones? Every time I think I have it figured out some crazy fucking piece of info pops up leaving me confused and doubting my own sanity.

And what about De Nero saying he wants to punch Trump in the mouth?

Just like how that faggot Castro says "MUH TRUMP IS GOING TO MUH JAIL!!!", this is just more leftyfag blowhard bullshit butthurt that makes me laugh when I hear it.

Fucking liberals, every one of them are retarded.

Alex is right about Schiff. The first time I saw that guy on Tucker's show, I knew there was something off about him.

FUCKIN' ALPHA AS FUCK

>stefan
>a waste
pick one

>what the fuck is Alex Jones?
Wow, how fucking new are you?

>not considering he makes most of his money selling water filters...

Alex isnt going to jail, it isnt a threat if you give a scenario which would cause you to hurt them. Like if someone is outside your property and you say "step on my property I will fuck you up" that isnt a threat by law and you wont get in trouble for it

also alex is a beast holy shit

he was memeing

Schiff is a rosy cheeked pencil neck.
There is a huge problem with pencil necks on the West Coast. Washington and Hawaii AG's who challenged travel ban are pencil necks, LA mayor, even the guy in CA who wanted to make fake news a crime. Watch out for the pencil necks.

BASED

a humble waterfilter salesman and purveyor of 1776 Americana Liberty

Alex Jones got BLACKED

Did someone from professional wrestling write that segment?

>Call me a foreign agent, those are fucking fighting words

Never doubted his patriotism for a second. Wattaguy

No, Alex Jones is a multidimensional agent here to save humanity.

i doubt gold dealers and online weapons shops will give two shits that alex said something mean about faggots

he also has dual citizenship wth Israel

anyone with questionable ties to foreign countries should not be allowed as a gov't representative

>manlet
>alpha

It was a gag

Madona said she wishes to blow up the White House. Snoop dog made a video of him assassinating the president. CAN YOU BE ANYMORE NIGGER AND RETARDED? No one will indict him,
Now stop sucking so much baby dicks you fucking rabbis

ALEX FUCKING JONES, BABY

Damn.

Lets see.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjxB0cerulM

Thanks for this. I've got reading to do.

who goes first jones or obama

RUSHA

dont worry he said excuse me at the end

go alex go!

>ranking member of the house intelligence committee is a citizen of another country

Sweden pass the crown

Tbh, it makes Alex look bad... because now it just seems like he let Schiff trigger the fuck out of him

He is weaponized.

>archetypal cocksucker
Lel

>ALEX THREATENING
A coworker of mine was threatened by some guy over something "I'm going to kick your ass!!" "If I see you again" type of stuff. The coworker called the police and they said they can't do anything cause it was only verbal.

>jones'S