Why republican states are much poorer?

Why red states almost always have a higher rate of poor people than blue states?

>inb4 "its the fault of the black people XD"
West Virginia is literally 90% white and its still poor as fuck, stop this dumb excuses.

Adjust it for cost of living and you'll find that they're actually richer.

Its the hookworm y'all

Even according to your own chart the 3 states with the highest cost of living are all red states

laughed
my
fucking
ass
off

this, places like california are insanely expensive to live in. You can live in a mansion in the south for the same price as an apartment in San Francisco.

Niggers.

Midwestern states are republican as fuck, but they have low poverty. Funny how that works.

Gee, I wonder...

they have less jews

Are you stupid? No wonder all the dumb jews moved to israel and gave it a 90 iq. Read the chart again, you idiot. It''s highest gdp adjusted for cost of living

I thought jews were supposed to be intelligent, the chart is gdp per capita adjusted for cost of living you fucking kike.

fpbp
/thread

More Blacks per capita which also explains why racism persists in teh south - greater exposure

If I drop one billionaire in a state I raise the average GDP substantially.

A handful of billionaires and a bunch of slums does not equate a wealthy state.

gee i wonder why states like virginia and NY always vote dem

maybe it's because they're on the government teat

>red states= the South

What is this dumb shit?

Yes, and according to that the 3 worst places to live in are all red states.

The deeper you stick your head in the sand, the harder it will be for you to get it out.

stop being intellectually dishonest, deep deep inside you know people in red states are doing much more poorly compared to blue states, you are just in denial because you are a partisan hack

But it is niggers fault. Mostly white republican states ID, UT, WY, ND, SD, NE, KS, IA, WI, PA are low. The only Republican state that is poor that isn't infest by spics and/or niggers is WV, one example vs 10.

kys

How much money does one need to live in west virginia? With no bankers beating down your door for next month's rent, why do you need money?

West Virginia is 90% white, literally said it in the OP

The common thing between all of this states is not that they have black people, it's that they vote republican

It just appears that when you vote republican, your state starts having more poor people

Literally because of Jews.
Your father the devil blesses you with mammon.
>It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Sorry tbqhf.

Another thing to consider OP, is that these states also make up the Bible belt. Heavy religious influence on people means stupider people who make less money. I don't know which one comes before the other. Also, bad genes.