What was your favorite part the Kendall Jenner Pepsi commercial?

What was your favorite part the Kendall Jenner Pepsi commercial?

youtube.com/watch?v=AfCiV6ysngU&t=45s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FGDxNYhhZvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gonna need a quick rundown

The part where her and the cop go to a wild illuminati sex party

When the muslims flips her shit and who think she's going to get her Ak-47. But instead grabs a bomb camera and is pretending to take pictures

Kendall Jenner is doing a photo shoot while Pepsi's fantasy version of a BLM protest is happening next to her... she says fuck the photoshoot to join the peaceuful rebellion. She then gives a cop a Pepsi and all the faggots of the world rejoice.

Pepsi removed the commercial from thier youtube page after completely backfiring.

The bit with the straight white male

Slide thread

sage

>Pepsi tries to make super nice commercial that pisses off noone
>It backfires and pisses off everyone because SJWs are easily triggered mental children that look for things to get mad at 24/7

Fuck that cunt

The suicide bombing

youtu.be/FGDxNYhhZvU

slide thread? more like a roll for digits thread... praise kek

Shit was 2 minutes of how Libs think blacks riot

i don't drink soda.

Reminder that Kendall did nothing wrong. Don't blame the Pepsi Jews on her.

so you can't criticize a soda commercial?

I guess I'll come to you when I want to talk about maple syrup commercials

is she 18 yet?

Does it matter?

OP linked the video, faggot. There's your "rundown".

Goddamn, nu/pol/ is so cancerous.

this has been going on for a while

pretty sure she's been 18 for a while now

Just saying that a fuck ton of people don't drink soda because its garbage. Trying to pitch it as a peace symbol is omega level retarded.

Definitely not the constant shilling of it here. Fuck off, Pepsi. Your industry is a joke.

idk can you fap to underage women if they have clothes on? could someone get v& for having a young kendall fap folder? asking for a friend

I didn't see a thread on it... and haven't been on pol all day... sry mate no worries

post em faggot

I love this commercial because it shows that it's safer in society to be pro-riot/blm/protester than it is to be contrarian to that. I thought it was odd that people upset by this ad overlooked the fluorescent pride parade feel of this march, and went straight to the handing the cop the Pepsi. The depiction of the protest completely delegitimizes the spirit of the marches and defangs it. There are 2 shows that I can think of on TV right now about police brutality, corporate media is glamorizing them now, which is the death knell to these underground movements as they lose the meaning of it and it becomes an aesthetic. There were always infiltrators looking to capitalize on this movement, like that Deray guy, but now it'll be franchised, their movement wasn't strong enough to suppress that.

No. If you ever take or save a picture of somebody who is even 17 years 364 days 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds old the FBI will break down your door and haul you off to assrape federal prison before the download is finished.

My nigga.

Honestly if you weren't using incognito mode when you made this post, they're probably already on their way right now.

haha ... you know incognito mode still traces your IP right? but nice bait mate, i'll give you C+

Kendalls hot but then I google her and see her height and realizes she taller than me. Someone please tell me heights on google are fake.

why are you against dating a tall beautiful woman? are you a manlet with height issues?

hnnnng

she's also the daughter of a former super athlete... shes going to have a big frame, you just have to deal with it. you aren't going to be with her anyways unless you're a rapper or in the nba

Im like 5'9" and google says shes 5'10". I wouldnt wanna be with a girl whos taller than me because she would probably never actually like me and would want someone taller.

the whole concept was pretty cringy, what were they thinking?

the same thing Paul Fieg was thinking when making Ghostbusters... "shoving sjw propaganda down the public's throat will never backfire"

Duh still cant masturbate to it tho

so the marketers who fail like this face accountability and get fired right?

She is a mudshark, big old nope from me on Kendall. Banging nigs at 17, the fuck she trash.

Is that supposed to be in America?

It looks like Brazil ffs.

Following in the footsteps of the others in her family

We're a diverse country, goy

it depends on who's idea it was, but pepsi already apologized and kendall deleted all tweets about it

this is accurate

When Kendall gets raped by her new BLM friends.

Nice Digits