Trump: "I now have responsibility when it comes to Syria"

youtube.com/watch?v=ywjIISlUrRs
Why did he sell out?
Did they tell him that Assad is allied with Iran? Was that possibly all it took?
How can Sup Forums keep supporting Trump after today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HP7L8bw5QF4?t=5m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the first time he's claimed responsibility for anything.

2 pizzas with walnut sauce have been deposited into your account

Fuck off shill

I really hope Trump doesn't go neocon on this. Assad did nothing wrong.

What did he do this time?

Until he actually does something I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's appealing to the Neocons and trying to shake the 'Russian agent' meme.

My opinion of him has taken a hit though.

>Why did he sell out?
He didn't
To Make America Great Again we need to remind all the tinpot dictators of the world, especially Xi and Putin that America is back and we're not taking their shit anymore

EVERYONE KNOWS ASSAD IS ALLIED WITH IRAN

AND RUSSIA IS BEHIND BOTH OF THEM

AFTER THE SUNK COSTS IN THE MIDDLE EAST IT IS AGAINST AMERICAN INTERESTS FOR RUSSIAN INFLUENCE TO EXPAND IN THE REGION

>EVERYONE KNOWS ASSAD IS ALLIED WITH IRAN
I guarantee you Trump did not know this until probably sometime during the transition

it's against the collective interests of the white race to have more refugees in yurop :^)

>the white race
doesn't exist and western europeans are cucked to hell and back
They're a lost cause, better for them to die and burn than to waste resources trying to unBLACK them

(((Trump))) is a kike shill, always has been.
Anyone who still supports this faggot needs to get back to plebbit witht he rest of the (((civic nationalists)))

Trump is a kike shill and will do the bidding of the kikes

Just watch 20 seconds in from this video.
Once the elites set a path they don't stop.
God help us all.
youtu.be/HP7L8bw5QF4?t=5m38s

>le 52% man calling anything a lost cause

if you give up on yurop then whites are a lost cause, period.

ITS SO BASIC EVEN HE KNEW

YUROP SHOULD HAVE A SANE IMMIGRATION POLICY AND THAT PROBLEM IS SOLVED

LET THE ISLAMIC STATES TAKE IN THEIR BELOVED MUSLIM BROTHERS

what the fuck is wrong with his head?!?! the fuck??? is he missing half his brain? i just checked and my head is normal thank fucking god jesus christ. how didnt he kill himself yet?

>he thinks sunni states are going to take in shiites or alawites, let alone christians or druze
lmao

finally, after a minor bump of uncertainty, looks like american "foreign policy" is headed right back on track

now the big question, which moderate rebels should you guys support next

Shut up faggot.

If he invades Syria he's going to boost his approval rating significantly. That enters into the equation as well. Plus he'll get the Deep State and establishment off his back.

>muh deep state

>>muh deep state

>it'll be a short fight, believe me!

yeah, he's compromised. this is the same kind of dumb rhetoric that pulled everyone into prolonged wars. not just with Iraq, but historically many times over.

Trump is trying to grease his supporters into a frame of mind to support intervention.

what happened to let Syria, Russia, and ISIS do their thing, and come in at the end and clean shit up, you know, like we did in WW1 and WW2, which was actually good strategy?

we got played like a damn dreidel

>I'll appoint a special prosecutor for Shillary.
>I'll drain the swamp.
>I'll try working with Putin.
>I'll defeat ISIS.
>I'll repeal and replace Obongocare with something awesome.
>I'll put America first and won't put the nation through another pointless regime-changing war for the sake of Jews.

>Hillary is a friend now, Obama is great, so are the cuckservatives, I'll put off draining the swamp until I get out of there myself (i.e., never), Obongocare replacement will come later and probably won't be that awesome. And, yeah, by the way, MUH CHEMICAL WEAPONS, time to go to a regime-changing war and aid ISIS for the sake of our greatest ally!!!

I shilled for this fucking fraud. Should've known better.

>doesn't know Canada is the USA's bitch
>says "you guys" are going to support rebels
>doesn't realize the Canadian military is involved with the same shit

If he invades Syria he will be a one-term president.

>
>If he invades Syria he will be a one-term president.

This is exactly what people thought about obama when he said he'd "bring the troops home" and didn't do squat about it.
It'll probably repeat; people will vote for someone who deceived them... Again

FUCK TRUMP

It'll just make people like him more, honestly. All of our mainstream media has been pushing war with Syria (and Iran) nonstop for years.

it's a ruse. screencap this.

he'll send troops and fuck terror states up

Do you really believe that the contributions to the instability in the middle east of the entire "canadian military" versus that of a single three letter american agency are even comparable?
at least we don't "accidently" airdrop supplies to ISIS on a regular basis.

>I'll try working with Putin.
In Trump's defense, he hasn't even met with Putin yet, let alone adopted a coherent policy towards Russia.

depends imo.

libs have been fighting Trump on everything, so that might continue. but it also might not. you have to remember, the US is not a smart country. most of the nation supported invading Iraq initially, and we re-elected Bush.

Syria might be the turning point in which the cuckservative and true believers on the Trump side get on with the libs.

>a bombed out backwards ass middle eastern nation should have the same disaster response capability as a first world one
>workers in an open air decontamination area should wear the same protection as those pulling people out of an enclosed underground space

Part of me thinks he knows it's fake. If he were to have immediately called this out as a false flag he would have lost some credibility and given more fuel to the "Trump is a Russian puppet" crowd.

I say wait and see how this develops.

This dude is going full retard
MSM wasn't even trying to blame Syria on Trump and now he's leaping into the mess?
Fucking idiot

>leaf too dumb to understand the effects of sarin gas
Those "rescuers" should be dead or hospitalized

>If he invades Syria he will be a one-term president.

Just like bush right?

The thing you don't know about our American """"""""culture"""""""" is that fighting for israel and sacrificing a bunch of welfare queens makes a president more popular.

This is why it's a waste of time to vote. Even if you do get the guy you want he takes a full 180 and cocks up everything you were hoping he'd fix. What a shitshow.

I really wish they would stop the hate campaign on Russia and started calling out the US for all the shit they pull.
We are dancing with the devil at this point.

>we got played
No one here did. Either Trump has the wrong people talking to him, or he's as dumb as people say. 3rd option, he's saying this to appease all of the idiots but really knows the truth.

>used chemical weapons on his own civilians
>did nothing wrong
I by no means support FSA as theyre saudi insurgents but seriously kys you genocidal maniac

Most liberals want Assad gone by any means necessary at this point.
Only people opposed to it are the far-right and the leftists aka the fringe

Iran doesn't really support Assad. The Iranian government has asked him to step down many times but he hasn't. We're only trying to restore order and then give the Syrian people a chance to choose their government with an election.

Prove me wrong: His daughter Ivanka is a liberal and has blue-pilled her father while his Jewish son-in-law has undermined him, and removed the only nationalist Stephen Bannon. Holy shit.

>In Trump's defense, he hasn't even met with Putin yet, let alone adopted a coherent policy towards Russia.
Well, "MUH CHEMICAL WEAPONS, REEEE, GET OUT OF THERE, WE'RE GOING IN FOR OUR GREATEST ALLY!" is a great way to start, isn't it?

>Assad is winning the war
>a president who doesn't hate Assad takes office
>the only thing Assad could do to fuck this perfect situation up is to gas a dozen civilians
>Assad gasses some civilians

Fucking A you people will fall for anything. Pure stupidity.

Nope, you're right.
Member when Ivanka's speech at the RNC was about the wage gape?
Member Trump's speech at AIPAC?
Member how Ivanka and Kushner (and Flynn) were (are?) registered Democrats?
The signs were always there.

yep, we have to fulfill a Jewish blood libel every some odd years by involving ourselves in their wars.

>being this fucking gay on an anonymous board.

>We're only trying to restore order and then give the Syrian people a chance to choose their government with an election.
Yeah, like you did in Iraq, Libya and Egypt, right? (fortunately, in the latter case a military junta took over and banished the democratically elected Muslim Brotherhood)

Since when has Iran been involved in military conflicts in Libya and Egypt?
As for Iraq we are fighting to liberate our brothers from ISIS and America.

>half of Afganistan lost to Taliban
>ISIS in Mosul, Iraq will take decades to return to 2002 levels of HDI and may never be stable again
>Saudis loosing war to Yemen, dementia king about to die of oil based AIDS, start a war over the lineage of the throne.
>Libya still a fucking train wreck
>Turkey becoming neo ottoman theocracy
>Europe already flooded with migrants that are causing major demographic shifts
>I know, lets invade Syria, fuck Iran and Russia!

Fucking nuke my country. Fuckin hell. EITHER GENOCIDE THEM ALL FOR ISRAEL OR FUCK OFF, STOP WITH THIS SELF DESTRUCTION THROUGH CONSTANT WAR.

>>a bombed out backwards ass middle eastern nation should have the same disaster response capability as a first world one

well considering they're being funded by the first world, yes they should

He didn't use chemical weapons on his own people kys

Ehm... aren't you US?

Buy how will ((they)) destabilize rich white countries if we genocide the refugees that come with wars by proxy?

All the faggots from /r/The_Donald need to fuck off.
Worshiping Donald Trump's every action and word is NOT the path to the 14 words.

Just raze the entirety of the ME and be done with it.

Seriously, we have been involved in that shithole for too long. Better off glassing it completely.

tell that to the victims of this horrible attack you drumpfsucker
No I'm Iran

>tell that to the victims of this horrible attack you drumpfsucker
So you are an brainwashed immigrant? I cannot understand why you belive in western lies

Liberal media wants Assad gone, but once the war starts in full force they'll change tune and become the anti-war force they were back in 2004 through to 2007.

Fuck off /leftypol/

A lot of us in the diaspora have very legitimate reasons for hating the regime and its proxies like Hezbollah, so it can force some people too far in the other direction (ie, "they said that on PressTV therefore John McCain must be right")

Fuck off T_D
Only cucks want war with Assad

Impeach Trump

fuck trump if he gets us into another 10 year 3 trillion dollar ME war

seriously, fuck trump

What the fuck are you talking about? I love the Iranian government. See Iran doesn't like Assad but is in Syria to try and end the war, and will make sure there is an election to give the Syrian people a chance to choose their own government. Iran being pro Assad is Saudi propaganda.
Assad isn't a real muslim why would the Islamic Republic want him in power?

Every American president in war has been re-elected, even Bush Jr. and he screwed the west beyond repair. USA worship war and veterans. It's not rare considering its economy is build around a monstrous war machinery.

>Only cucks want war with Assad
This. r/The_Donald cucks with their herd faggotry are letting the elites get away with shit that they would have before, just because they've put a popular face to it. They're just as bad as those faggots who let Obama get away with shit because he's black, except they didn't pretend they're the "counter culture"

(you)

>A lot of us in the diaspora have very legitimate reasons for hating the regime and its proxies like Hezbollah
War is never good for the people, the best you can do as a human is to support and ending to this nightmare in syria, not posting these war mongering pictures
we all know what ((they)) desire to push with this narrative

>shit that they would
I meant "wouldn't"

>all chemical weapon attacks are the same and require the same hazmat response
Weak bait

>murica education
Both incidents are claimed to be sarin gas attacks, you fucking retarded burguer kys