Indoctrinated Blondie gets schooled

I love when you redpill someone but the other person is still to sheep to believe
>Be CNN bimbo
>Dont think
>repeat
youtube.com/watch?v=t6SnIvQKN1Y

I wish I was a CNN bimbo.

Or a high school bimbo.

Wow she's actually so mad because he doesn't agree with her hahahaha.

Or a trampy elementary school-age bimbo 6th grade slut man destroyer.

> a woman gets angry when you don't agree with her

Women, in real life, are often like that.

Holy shit, read those fucking comments. Liberals have become blood thirsty warmongers. They really want Iraq War take 2.

WHAT A TWIST!

Her name is Kate Bolduan. One of the more arrogant CNN bimbos a la Don Lemon.

CNN is going all out with their warmongering

Stop, you'll never be women. Act like a fucking man and learn to love it.

Using a whoremonger for a warmonger. Oh look, I made a limerick.

She cant into words

But, this is counteractive to muh Russia? Trump cant't wage a war against Syria and still be a Russian plant?

I now self-identify as a unemployed former LS Model, Candy Doll model Putin harem sex slave.

Women are shit.

She's trying to portray a perspective with her body language and voice ans she is doing a horrible job.

That's what happens when you lie for a living.

This bitch is either the most gullible meat-sack on the planet, or she's a actual CIA shill.

If anyone had forgotten, she was the same one who started crying when she saw poor orchestrated Cato kid in the ambulance, then started shilling for a no-fly zone in Aleppo.

Here we are again today, and here she is again shilling for a no-fly zone acting outraged when someone makes a completely reasonable observation.

Seems to be a pattern here.

I WISH I HAD A CNN BIMBO

She's pulling the Tucker face in that photo kek

I want marital relations with Kate Bolduan with the intent of having children.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING MOTIVE TO GAS HIS OWN PEOPLE WHEN HE'S WINNING ON ALL FRONTS?

>dark roots

Words hurt. Why would you say the words that hurt me the most?

I'll be your CNN bimbo, baby!

How many congressmen do you think hold this view on the gas attacks?

Gives me a little hope.

LIARS! They have zero way to know that this was the doings of Assad.

whoremongers are the patrons of whores not whores themselves, 2/10 your wordplay needs work

We should take the terrorists for their word when they say Assad gassed them. How dare Assad say anything otherwise!

The comments section of the video needs some red pilling

Bump

This
*SNIFF*
toxic chemical
*SNIFF*
that almost killed this patient
*SNIFF*
that I am now breathing
*SNIFF*
into my lungs
*SNIFF*
through my nose
*SNIFF*
since it does not smell like chlorine
*SNIFF*
must be
*SNIFF*
nerve gas!

Somewhere Mossad agents are banging their heads against the wall:
"Goddamn improvising jihadist retards! We gave them a script!"

#sassywithmassie

Better to have a little hurt now, than to have a lot of hurt later. Do no go down that path of insanity, it'll destroy you.

That was hard to watch, we have Tom "The Stuttering Autist" Massie trying to get his words out of his mouth while the girl is so fucking appalled that anyone would disagree with her can't even respond.

Wordmonger ;-)

>touches open wound, no reaction

what is shock

100% Israel is behind these attacks

Wow, good stuff Spain bro, you know what. You can keep Gibraltar.

How many last hospitals do they have?

What's your problem with Massie? He knows the easy thing to do here is to go along, but he stood his ground.

Does nerve gas make you nervous? I think this girl in my college class wears a nerve gas perfume.

No, but you can get mono from riding a monorail.

Those comments on the video though, either actual shills or the most retarded people on the internet.

lol her fake outrage was pretty good. She almost had me believing the rebels dindu nuffin.

tell me you didn't just assume xhe's gender and sexuality?

not very progressive user!

>critical thinking gives her a syntax error

Do normies see how unprofessional CNN is?

This clip should be enough with her characterizing a cautious statement as outright support of Russia's story.

But surely the US warmongers would never lie to us about chemical weapons in a middle eastern country in order to push a war, right?

That comments section is pure cancer, with most of them buying the RINO neocon rhetoric and begging for a repeat of Iraq (This time we'd be facing a 6 year battle tested army). They're too stupid to think for themselves and not see this "attack" in perspective to what's going on. Assad is WINNING the war by nearly every measure. Right before the rebels are crushed, he happens to use a chemical attack (Even though they were supposed to have been gone several years ago) on a town he was going to capture soon anyways? Knowing that the entire World would hate him for what he did?

What makes it worse is that as soon as the attack happened, the MSM immediately blamed Assad without even any memo from the White house, and put out those grueling photos. Something nefarious is behind this.

>kid is supposedly in shock
>put him in ambulance for photo op
>take pictures of him for western media to shill with
>reminisce about how you and your buddies beheaded a little kid a few days earlier
>remove kid from ambulance and go on about your day

Not only does she have a vagina, she's also on tv, meaning she's doubly correct all the time forever and you should agree with her before she even opens her mouth.

cnn bimbo

All those blonde bimbos are clones

>WHY DO YOU BELIEVE WHATOTHERS ARE SAYING AND NOT YOUR COLLEAGUES?

OH, BECAUSE THEY'RE A BUNCH OF LYING SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU

But user Drumpf is pro-Russia!
That means America has to go war with Russia to show Drumpf!

Most of those comments are likely a smokescreen. Any logical response is immediately drowned with "lol, nope" until they're safely concealed.

Red pill if you want, but most normies won't see or care. Never mind that JewTube has a nasty habit of simply deleting vids and reposting them when they lose control.

how long until the overwhelming majority of americans no longer believe or trust the federal government?

yep i think you have it

Post the video of this

what always amazes me is that nobody goes deep into how that war started, nobody mentions hillary when they talk about syria or libya

hillary was the first high profile democrat to support bush's wars in iraq and afghanistan after 911

>gives logical reasoning for why he doubts the propaganda accusing assad of gassing his own people
>dumb bimbo can't handle it
wew

Actually Assad was building like 15 and they all finished building with about a week interval during a war.

Look at the YouTube comments, I hope David Brock is working hard and those aren't actual US citizens who don't believe their government would ever do a false flag to intentionally mislead people.

They do think it's possible. But they want to think Assad did this one, because they are anti-Assad

Do these people not remember the last chemical weapons attack turned out to be the moderate rebel Jihadists we love so much? They are the only ones who use chemical weapons and when you bomb their chemical weapons all the civilians they hide with get gassed.

i think most of those comments that include the word DRUMPF in them are just satire
....i hope

Based Thomas Massie is woke as fuck on the deep state and anti-american influence in our government. I swear that dude's life has probably been a low key nightmare since entering politics.

>Be successful normie and just want to do good for your people
>go to Washington and serve your district in Congress.
>See how the sausage is made in D.C.
>Read the redact pages of 9/11 report.
>Every waking moment is underscored by rational paranoia and mild pangs of terror.

you dont know how they work by now? they'll push for war then blame the war on Trump
"the war is ruining our economy and killing our boys and this is happing because Putin told Trump to go to war"

Hello where is your proofs

fucking this

It's CNN's official youtube, so they're probably genuine retards.

>being this new
back to plebbit

t. newfag

go back to r.eddit.

Presumably the freedom caucus.

Ron Paul came out and said he thinks it's a false flag -- same point Rep. Massie brought up and past events.

I'm just using common sense to come to the conclusion that the people who have dropped bombs on people in the past (the Syrian Government) dropped a bomb on the people who have used chemical weapons in the past (the Moderate Rebels) and the bombs spread the gas.

Everything we've seen has shown the Jihadists use gas and the government doesn't so why would we expect anything different at this point?