So I guess LGBTP is starting to be a thing now on Twitter and if you threaten these men Twitter sends you a warning and...

So I guess LGBTP is starting to be a thing now on Twitter and if you threaten these men Twitter sends you a warning and limits your account for 12 hours. Pedofiles aren't some oppressed group

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/undefined/status/849792139395510272
conservativedailypost.com/busted-the-truth-comes-out-twitter-founder-involved-in-hiding-american-celebrity-pedophile-ring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely disgusting.

get ready to see a lot of people buying rope and pickups.

the pedo thing will never take off because your average person in real life is not this fucking dumb

>Tfw New coke was a ploy to use corn syrup instead of sugar. New coke flops because it tastes different but then you release (((coca cola classic))) but instead of containing cane suger its corn syrup and you fool the goys into thinking its the same thing.

Pedos are hiding behind lgbt now.

welp now they are guilty by association.

Just like the average person wasn't dumb enough to support the first 4 letters, right? Oh wait

Day of the rope when

Should have been 50 years ago. Well? What are you waiting for?

slippery sloa.. wa wa wa WOAHHHhhhhh...

The whole point of the "queer" liberation movement was to make it socialy acceptable to rape little boys and drive Christianity and Judaism (faiths that considered faggotry abominations punishable by death) underground.

They've made excellent progress.

fake

i just hope this shit is the final straw on the leftist degeneracy and swings the pendulum back to the right and more extreme than it ever was before

Didn't this start out as a Sup Forums psy-op? Has it actually begun to get steam?

Yeah, a few years back I remember seeing the P being added here. It was subtle and pretty funny. I've been adding it to LGBTQ ever since. It really triggers people when they realize what it stands for.

The good news is, now they're coming around and embracing it. I hope they collectively try to normalize it so we can finally get on track to de-legitimizing faggots and trannies.

I went through that guys account and theres no way thats not parody. That shits too nutty. Either way, gas em.

>it's real
twitter.com/undefined/status/849792139395510272

Jesus Christ, this man has conducted events. Anyone willing to take a potshot?

Goddammit

I just wanted to fuck grown men

Faggot

I thought Sherlock Holmes would have a UK flag.

I'm a fag but seriously fuck trannies and burn pedos alive

>chris hansen when

Stop having sex with men

It's clear you have bigger fish to fry now, I think.

>in the future fucking kids will be legal but calling jews kikes will get you executed

>Homo
>Philanthropist
>Environmentalist
>Liberal

How I am absolutely not surprised.

Never underestimate the leftist hive-mind potential of the major cities

how do you make it through each day being this stupid

gr8 rape m8 ir8 8/8

Fags were the very first step. You and your ilk are much to blame for where we are now.

This is different.

Who cares if gays penetrate eachothers assholes in bed?

Now there are people embracing pedophilia, thats a whole different world.

Ehh I guess that's a worthy tradeoff

I had nothing to do with the LGBTlmnop movement though

Perhaps not you specifically, but fags in general were the first step off the hill that made society collectively start slipping down.

Pedophelia should be seen as a mental illness to feel bad about, not a lifestyle to be upholded and praised. Clearly people who wanna fuck kids are mentally ill but won't seek help because society by and large is willing to kill potential pedophiles.

The left has gotten so nutty I can't tell if this is parody or not.

>Trying to normalize harming children
Wilford Brimley needs to calm down

>pedo posts that its natural to be pedo
>tell them theyre full of shit
>non pedo gets ban warning

this is why you need to give your children guns. the system is broken and they will let the pedos be pedos

I guarantee that (((they))) don't want this and its some sort of troll. The (((globalists))) want the children for themselves. Framing somebody as a pedophile to take them down is still too politically convenient to give up.

I feel like when you're put into a position of power that you're forced to do these horrible things to children whether you actually want to or not so (((they))) know that they have the ultimate blackmail so you can be taken out if you EVER step out of line.

The first 2 letters did get a lot of hate especially from those that thought it was a sliding scale to the next two letters.
Gaybashing died down after the 80's.

But I can tell you now, Australia won't stand for that pedo shit, we've bashed Judges for that shit* and the cops don't take too kindly to it either.
*quite fucking literally.
If they're gaoled the Bikies will have them ensure the worst death.

troof

its a parody

that account and the tomwilson one were both made in march

It feels like a well done troll, but i just can't be sure anymore

Checked! Thought so man. I'm glad I never replied. Which one of you is it?

Except we are dealing with the safety of kids now, which people are very protective about, especially conservatives. We can see lynching make a come back if this pedo rights shit starts gaining any traction

Why the fuck is everyone trying to put a stop to this man? Let's help him out!

Once this shit goes big and hits the public, it's gonna clash so fucking hard with the families.

If we play our cards right we can get the echo chambers to repeat it and make it look like a new movement.

The families will fear the existence of this movement and do anything possible to extinguish it.

You're all niggers if you piss this opportunity away.

>average person in real life is not this fucking dumb
At least 64 million people are that fucking dumb.

If you feel that bad about being part of the problem, be part of the solution.

Kill yourself and save the rest of us the price of a bullet.

Trannies are already going after the fucking kids. They're cutting the tits off little girls.

Trannies should be rounded up and put in camps.

You stupid fucking retard their entire argument of the first 4 is that its all consenting adults.

a fucking leaf

/thread

Why does it matter if it's consenting if it's equally destructive to the fabric of society?

Yes kids can consent, but often times they do to sexual predators but still end up having trust issues and other mental problems later wether it was consensual or not.

>Who cares if gays penetrate eachothers assholes in bed?

That's exactly the problem: you should have cared.

Degeneracy encourages degeneracy. No one does anything in a vacuum.

Once you stop plugging holes in the moral dam, filth will pour out and erode it until it bursts all the way open.

The only solution to this is absolute, 100% intolerance. That's why the Old Testament proscribed death for adultery and homosexuality, and why it mandated people who had premarital sex get married - once you let sexual degeneracy get its foot in the door, its going to push and push until its wide open.

The Day of the Rifle couldn't come soon enough.

Christianity is bullshit, gay is okay.

Fucking kids however is not fine so fuck Islam too

>Christianity is bullshit
'no'
>gay is okay

>tfw can't just rape the cutest girl you find and now she HAS to marry you on top

born in le wrong generation :(

>gay is ok
Well congratulations. You are the reason why we are, at this precise moment in time and space, where we are today.

Liberals are trannie enablers. Every time I read some article about 12 year old trannies all I can think of is gassing the parents who clearly encourage that sort of degenerate shit, kids are too stupid to think for themselves unless being severely pushed by their 2 lesbian mothers. You think some blue collar hick parents would stand for that shit?

Aren't the crazed liberals jumping the gun here? Doesn't the trans-gender and polygamy thing have to be normalized well before the whole pedo thing goes mainstream? Or will we get so politically correct that the latest Lil Wayne rap star is caught out in public with an 11 year old and the MMM rush to defend him and call everyone a racist.

Even if the cities aren't enforcing pedophilia laws you will never see country sheriffs/police putting up with that.

These people really are prepping the US to accept the Stone Age masses from the third world.

They're not only keeping us from speaking out against their atrocities, but they're making said horrific acts A-Okay

Is it really ok?

They told me there was no such thing as a slippery slope. They said just treat gays normally and let them marry don't worry things won't spiral out of control. Why did they lie?

Some / most of the harm is caused by people telling them they have been raped and abused.
If they were not told those things then maybe they would be okay with it.

So you want to kill people just because they have a fetish that they can't control?

>she HAS to marry you
This is not correct. The rapist has to pay your father shekels and you can be forced to marry her since you took her virginity
Stop lying about the Bible you disgusting atheist

I could give less of a fuck about faggots, let them tickle balls in their bedrooms, but I draw the line in the sand after that

Gays are alright, the problem we see with the LGBT movement and the civil rights movement is that they start making shit up and get carried away.

That's why we have BLM destroying shit and pedophiles getting liberated like Bane strolled into town

This is true. But like Dr. Susan Clancy states, it's still not ok.

The majority of "trauma" and "psychological damage" comes not from the act itself in most cases, but from the social repercussions received after the fact.

But no fags adopting kids, that's fucked up

i'd gladly pay some shekels if she has to be my loving wife afterwards hehehe

where can i sign up for this christianity?

Where's the evidence

>between 24% and 90%
Seems legit

>43% of gay men have over 500 partners
Top zoz

This is why people hate us Canadians. bls stop :DDD

I really, really, really like this picture.

>Christianity is bullshit, gay is okay.

No.

Why?

We should meme LGBTP to include Rapesexual, having a fetish for rape. Then the SJWs would start defending rapists and go full circle.

Archived.

Gays are also much more likely to contract 'trunk butt'

LGBTP

Let God Burn Them Promptly.

Give me real proof Christianity is true.

You guys have got to come up with some tougher words. Bikies. Damn.

>politically correct

WEW

>Twitter supports a pedo.

pizzagate researchers not surprised a bit.

conservativedailypost.com/busted-the-truth-comes-out-twitter-founder-involved-in-hiding-american-celebrity-pedophile-ring/

People's research
There's a book I didn't read, but read about, called the Trauma Myth

The problem is:
>kids can consent to sexually-destructive procedures and hormone treatments at any age
>they are developed enough at this age to understand the consequences
leads to:
>children can consent to anything

The slippery slope is real and liberals need to understand that the "T" was already a letter too many

>Pedofiles aren't some oppressed group

what is le FBI meme?

>So you want to kill people just because they have an urge to fuck small children (which can cause irreparable psychological damage as well as major physical damage) that they can't control?

Yes

>The slippery slope is real and liberals need to understand that the "T" was already a letter too many
Let's try "L" and "G"

pretty obvious, isn't it?

Id say don't punish them unless they've attempted, planned to, or successfully raped a child.

Otherwise treat their mental disorder

>1 post by this ID

assuming this isn't a slide thread by any means, and not a bait, what is a real argument against pedos? no FBI meme, no pedoshit monster, no bullet shot to the head.

or what, are you saying you like OLD HAGS?

Are you the resident gay of the thread? I think that it's a semi guaranteed way to fuck that kid up and get the shit kicked out of him at school. Also kids raised by fags are more likely to turn into 10 year old trannie activists and all sorts of other degenerate shit. And it's just fucking creepy

Cherry picking I see

>mentally ill
>consenting
Leaf leave

Kill yourself faggot

Nothing wrong with being gay as long as they keep it to themselves.