Trump condemns Syria attack but won't telegraph US response

bigstory.ap.org/article/ba4881c7d94b4eca8b5ec8021a96f7cc/us-russia-trade-claims-about-who-used-chem-weapons-syria

>Trump issued no ultimatums in comments that were being scoured by world leaders for signs of how the new president would react to a global crisis. In a rare reversal of roles, Trump was more reserved than many of his top advisers — including his U.N. envoy, who revived the hard-hitting rhetoric of Trump's political campaign and strongly hinted some U.S. action was coming.

>Trump himself was noncommittal.

>"I'm not saying I'm doing anything one way or another, but I'm certainly not going to be telling you," he told reporters.

A friendly reminder that Trump knows Assad didn't do this, but he can't say anything yet until evidence has come forth, so he is just gonna talk tough in the meantime to throw red meat at the press and neocons until they either get distracted by the next bullshit or until the real deal of what happened there comes to full light

Please God Let this me a 4D chess move

Isn't this that brainless baby?

Skinny ass

He better be just having a fucking laff because I am NOT supporting another proxy war for ZOG

Nigger

When you post pictures like that I don't give a shit what the thread is about.

Why can't girls in my area look like that? They're all fat disgusting blobs here. It's not fucking fair.

Well yes I know such asses are a rarity in your land but they are fairly common here and it's a skinny one.

Nigger
Go fap to your THICK nigress asses

Trump won't say what his plans are because he criticized obongo during the debates for 'tipping his hand' in regards to military operations

Another thing to remember: Trump can talk tough for now, playing along, and in literally a week no one will ever be thinking about this here in Burgerland®, do not forget the absolute low attention span of the average American.

>trying to show off an ass that you don't have
why are asslets so pathetic

>unironically worshiping sheboons

if you want niggerish, cottage-cheese-filled, clap-when-you-walk ass you're in the wrong place, hombre.

asslets detected

>M-muh 8D Chinese checkers

Honestly at this point this is a major white pill

You're a fucking a retard. He can't just go "Oh wait, turns out he didn't gas kids. I knew! He can stay."

Trump is being reserved and thoughtful about his next steps while condemning the results of what happened. Once more information comes out he will do what he thinks is best. How the fuck is this a bad thing?

I'm not gonna wait around until he starts ww3, we need to send a clear message to Trump that we don't want war

That is good, we shouldn't telegraph our moves to the enemy.

>Trump is being reserved and thoughtful..
..until Vladimir tells him further, wut do.
>How the fuck is this a bad thing..?
..its probably not, if Trump alone had to decide otherwise. Now _that_ would be a bad thing, indeed.

>...
>_

Look at this fucking shill
Look at him

This might not be paid shilling, but it is surely completely unnecessary. OP contributes nothing but to point at legacy media. Viral marketing is forbidden. Simultaneous threads are forbidden. Think before posting.
Seriously there's like twelve different threads on this plus the General.

what a disgusting creature

To be fair, it would be conformation bias for the DNC's narrative of "PATTERN OF DISTURBING ACTIONS THAT CLEARLY SHOW TRUMP IS PUTIN PUPPET"

His actions are going to be the tell tale sign.

On the flip side, what if it's true? Or even more likely, half true?

There is another reason trump is acting tough on assad and pretending for now he thinks assad did it, despite knowing the truth: That gives him all the more reason, when the truth comes out in the next few days, to display righteous shock and anger at being "misled" and he will then have the moral high ground in regards to leaving assad alone, allying with russia and attacking isis and the rebels.

What if the truth doesn't come out soon enough or if the people are too brainwashed and MSM won't even cover it?
>"can't be seen as a Putin puppet, best start ww3"

Trump can't come out and question the story with the strength of the media narrative. It would be giving out an unnecessary political loss to do that right now.

Assad is winning. If Trump is smart all he has to do is respond with words but no actual response, definitely not support the "rebels". Without external intervention the war will be over soon enough. All this does is set back his plans for a joint assault against ISIS with Russia.

Dear god I hope Trump knows what he's doing here. The last thing we want is another Iraq war.

>>"can't be seen as a Putin puppet, best start ww3"

If Trump was ever gonna think that, he would have done that MONTHS ago

>trump gets confrontational
>"trump's a petulant child omg he's gonna flip his shit on a hair trigger"
>trump tries to mind his own business
>"wtf trump's not doing anything, why won't he do anything?!"
How can he win?

>mfw he already knew the CIA was behind it, and structured a plan with Bannon all last night

YESS HE DIDN'T SELL OUT

HE KNEW IT WAS FAKE

PRAISE TRUMP

It is, pic related

This

This is consistent with his policy regarding being very cautious about making any statements about future military actions, no matter how vague, to the press. He criticized Obama for blabbing military intent in that first press conference he did with the white house media a couple months ago.

>muh 4d chess

And the shills are gonna shill shill shill shill shill...