His country didn't have vikings

>his country didn't have vikings

Look at them and laugh!

Ahahahahahahahahah!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_conquest_of_Khwarezmia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cnut_the_Great
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6938763.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi#Zersetzung
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I seriously everyday believe more and more the Vikings and all warriors of Europe were a myth after seeing how cucked and weak you all are now.

Even Canada had vikings, who cares about them

Sweden is literally the most feminized, cucked country on earth. You're an embarrassment to the rest of Europe and have been for a long time now.

It's believable because Europe was always a harsh and hostile environment and people had to be tough and smart to survive.

People didn't always have the modern comforts they now enjoy.

Try being a lazy numale cuck and survive a winter in the landscape of northen Europe.

What is it about Swedish blood that makes you so cucky? I don't think anyone can deny it's in your genes, since Minnesota, our most Swedish-ancestry state, is also our most cucked and refuegee loving. This is not a coincidence.

Look at them!

Look at them and laugh!

Ahahahahahahahahah!

I guess man, Im half Iberian so can't say much. My moms side is all Central European mainly in Austria and I feel ashamed of how cucked they are now

Enjoy all your women being raped by sand niggers

Nice anecdote.

>His country didnt have cowboys

One cowboy could kill six viking under and circumstances

Modernism killed the European male

His people weren't the strongest and most intellectual in the world at one point, guess who

Wasn't BEOWULF a Swede? WTF happen to them?!?!??

>vikings
>little more than coastal raiders preying on poor fishing villages.

Now the mongols that was some real shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_conquest_of_Khwarezmia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe

Are the facist lefties still hunting journalists and everyone else that has a different opinion about immigration in Sweden. Or did that never happen?

>his country didnt have raping savages who killed in the name of odin and never contributed anything beyond a comb

Your people were fucking barbarians. I prefer rome and southern europe.

But that's a picture of an Australian.

hahahaha

Beowulf was a Geat. Swedes at this point was a tribe that lived further north and hadn't yet subjugated the lands we now know as Sweden. Danes were once part of this tribe, but for some reason split off and moved south.

>his country didn't have vikings

This is no place for vikings.

I wonder if as a result of their harsh climate, they have evolved a stronger need to look out for their own, but lost the ability to identify potentially hostile outsiders.

OMG

you are in such a HORRIBLE position to brag about your forgotten vikings

go and keep jerking off to histories of rape and murder

FFS

Danes were Swedes, that is. It's not known why they distanced themselves from the Swedes and migrated south.

1/2

2/2

Not even adjusted for population.

Is the second picture the same map but larger than 11kb?

>It's not known why they distanced themselves from the Swedes and migrated south
Because you're a bunch of fucking lunatics.

The swedes were always a meaningless tribe never great and now Swedish tribe gets exterminated by Africa.

Nah free land and population growth. Denmark is so flat, too. Must be good for farming or something.

Swedes are disgusting. Most of them wants to abandon their language for English. They always say that they are better in English anyway. So that's a good start. No need to nuke it.

They are scum who have done nothing in history but murder and destroy whites, and so they try to identify with England.

>all the white heros, just lies told to us so we would die faster
RIP

>not adopting the lingua franca

Yeah! Fuck your culture and let it die fast.

>Fargo 90

Need to gas up those there woodchippers doncha know!

Sure Sven, whatever makes you fell better about your country.

Now go prep your wife's somali bull.

We're all living in America anyways. You think your modern consumerist corporatist culture is unique because you speak a different language?

Good.

hol up

>his country didn't genocide the vikucks
git gud sven

America has no culture though.

>alpha males leave Scandinavia
>take over British Isles and northern Europe
>centuries later their descendants leave for America

Aryan Americans are more vikings than you Swedecucks.

America has 300 million cultures

So does that mean you guys have burgers them?

>gay pillagers who didn't wipe their own shit
what a heritage

Vikings didn't settle England, Germans settled England saxons.

of bacteria in each individual gut.

idk man, i think america has a lot of things to sort out before poking at sweden

voting for trump isn't enough, i'd argue we are far more degenerate than the swedes. only good things we have left are guns and a decent president. other than that every major city and big state is minority majority.

No, but we have bacon sandwiches.

>We're all living in America anyways.
That's the spirit! Kill your shitty culture. FUCK IT! DIE DIE DIE!

We are living in Amerikaaa!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cnut_the_Great

>Germans

>access to Greek texts in Viking Age

>Being proud of a bunch of thiefs, rapists and murderers.

what's the purpose of reminiscing olde thyme when your current country is flooded with rapefugees.

Serious question. Even if you claim superiority, that "superiority" was accomplished by your ancestors and not you.

Where is the dames there?

>Country so absolutely cucked by refugees that the nickname "Swedistan" was coined
Holding onto former glories is the only thing keeping your country together

They had a whole bunch of dames, user.

And it looks like they have bacon sandwiches, too!

It sounds like a pretty good place.

So like modern day Sweden?

>sjw central calling others cucked and weak

>the vikings left and the cucks stayed behind.

They were in south (modern) Sweden at time I think

We did but the Natives probably killed them.

> Being proud of fishers who killed unarmed old priests translating books
> Not being proud of a kingdom that conquered nearly the whole of the baltic sea and btfo catholic kingdoms

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6938763.stm

> Sweden has revealed that it uncovered a network of informers during the 1990s that had supplied information to East German secret police in the Cold War.
> Sapo, the security service branch of Sweden's police force, said it found 50 spies who had worked for the Stasi.
> Prosecutions were brought against a number of the informers on the list but the charges were thrown out because too much time had passed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi#Zersetzung

> The Stasi perfected the technique of psychological harassment of perceived enemies known as Zersetzung (pronounced [ʦɛɐ̯ˈzɛtsʊŋ]) – a term borrowed from chemistry which literally means "decomposition".

> which literally means "decomposition".

> By the 1970s, the Stasi had decided that the methods of overt persecution that had been employed up to that time, such as arrest and torture, were too crude and obvious. It was realised that psychological harassment was far less likely to be recognised for what it was, so its victims, and their supporters, were less likely to be provoked into active resistance, given that they would often not be aware of the source of their problems, or even its exact nature. Zersetzung was designed to side-track and "switch off" perceived enemies so that they would lose the will to continue any "inappropriate" activities.

If it does not have continuity then it does not matter.

Holy shit, this explains a lot.

I think it's more likely the American colonies died off in a similar manner to the Greenlandic colonies.

>his country didn't have Cowboys

Hahahah

fucking underrated

what goes around comes around i guess

Im english born.. so we kinda did

>vikings

You weren't Vikings. You were the peasantry that farmed the land. I have more Viking blood than you. Sage.

How far the mighty have fallen.

The Norse are doing nothing while being invaded by the Moors.

>pillaging and raping is cool
>bad when muslims do it to you
swedish education
sage
/thread

Guns, big vehicles, and burgers with a side of fatty fat fat is not a culture?

>being the greatest country ever created
>having freedom
>can own any weapon i so fucking please
>can do what ever the fuck i want = no culture

>the greatest country ever created
That's debatable.

its a culture. the whole point being made here is that its a legitimate culture. it doesn't take long to make a legitimate culture. cultures happen within months to years. look at this place for example.

arguments from tradition don't work very well because tradition is so flimsy. the cultures of yesteryear don't amount to anything in the present.

I kek everytime when I see the pic on the right. It looks like something a kindergartner would draw (No offence to Swedes).

GET AT ME DENMARK. I'LL SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH.

>No offence to Swedes
I don't think they care.

All these countries hating on Sweden are just jealous.

>jealous.
of?

Superior genetics. Must feel bad not to be tall, blonde, blue eyed, and with sharp facial features which set the standard for beauty across the world.

Forgot to mention that the church witheld pretty much everything that anus-around-his-head created, and used it to subdue the continent for a millenia or so.

kys

>vikings
>everyones bitches

Something to be proud of

>muh dick
>blonde hair isn't feminine meme

>le masterrace

>blonde
>feminine
>this is what shitskins actually believe

Sure Sven, sit there and look good. Let the big boys handle all the work.

We are more pale than yew

t. Canada