Anyone feel like we're living the late 60s all over again? The more I read...

Anyone feel like we're living the late 60s all over again? The more I read, the more its the exact bullshit "counter culture" that the late 60s had with college kids causing trouble with their extremist anti-American/anti-white views.

Except back then there was Vietnam. We have nothing to protest about now except that a guy was "mean" that is now president.

What gives?

Social engineering, brainwashed by the Marxists that run colleges to have fake outrage over trivial issues in order to bring down the social fabric of America. Bezmenov was right, and his bogeyman still exists.

The Hungarian film director Dezso Magyar wrote in the March edition of the Filmkultura magazine: "[M]y first friend was Mark Frechette, protagonist of the film Zabriskie Point. We wanted to make a film, to adapt a part of 'Sin and Punishment' because we felt that America was like a Dostoyevsky-type world

Why are foreigners such pussies? Dostoyvesky type world?

This is the most pathetic time to be a young college kid.. these faggots have brought in the apex of entitlement and created a huge monster that I hope goes away asap

fpbp

well get used to that monster cause it's only going to grow.

How? They keep makin themselves look worse and worse. It's shrinking before our eyes and I feel a backlash coming

This time around women will be drafted along side of the men.

It's actually impossible to stop them currently

as said, Yuri Bezmenov explains this. And at this point we have gone full circle.

Get a PhD in a STEM field and ignore everyone else. That's my technique for staying sane in this Marxist cancer hole i use for accreditation.

Their world is based on a collection of marxist lies, sooner or later the lies will fall apart along with their dream of social equality. Usually people realize it's a lie once martial law goes in effect.

Depending on how far the Democrats double down on rejecting President Trump's authority, we may be heading into the 1860s.

hopefully we get the cops to bash skulls like they used to

Nah let's bash leftist skull

how could this ideology sustain itself?

I'm ready for civil war

The late sixties and early seventies had thousands of domestic terrorists attacks so no, I don't think this is very similar.

>119698922
uhh are you living under a rock idiot? What about blm and antifa?

Except the hippies in the 60s at least had good music

Modern hippies have faggy wannabe radiohead dreamwave shit

It's almost sad how there's nothing at all redeeming of today's culture at all but being whiny babies.. no good art or music or movies to show for anything. It's like everyone has gone braindead

Is this a new dark age?

sad!

Nah people are rejecting that bullshit. Only basement dweller useless garbage that won't amount to anything believes in that

Reading this was a trip, man. We're dealing with the echoes of the New Left -- which itself was simply Communism repackaged. Much of the terminology and sloganeering hasn't even changed.

>projection

By the way, I fully recommend even if you despise David Horowitz for being a neocon Zionist. His credentials as a Marxist in his earlier life are unassailable and this book is mostly a memoir of those times, including his association with the Black Panthers that turned him against the Left.

It can't, the sheep just haven't realized it yet.

Recall that Bezmenov said that the hardest leftists are some of the first to be purged when Marxist subversion has run its full course.

Sorry for offending you marxist. How else would you describe these people? They're nothing but bottom rungs of society.. even if they're "successful" in a sense dumbass especially like you think money and msm attention equals "success", why should I see them as nothing but weirdos?

So they've got money and attention, but according to your headcanon they're "basement dwellers."

Thanks for sharing I guess.

They might as well be. Who gives a fuck what attention and money they get when it won't even last very long and people hate them? You sound jealous of some of these people. Go join isis maybe?

First of all, get a grip. Second, stop underestimating your opponents. "Social Justice" is not going to simply fade away, in fact the neo-marxists are tightening their grip on a number of important institutions, particularly collegiate and corporate. Stop preaching complacency. Please. Thanks.

hippies were (are) the garbage-residue of capitalism. This is an incredible irony. Only in a successfully-functioning capitalist system can you find that species called "hippie"; a spoiled, ungrateful, and selfish bunch of middle and upper-middle class losers.

I don't remember seeing any major Western movie about the Tiananmen massacre of thousands of students in China. But when one Western student gets shot for waving Che Guevara's face into all our faces, we get ten major films about it at once. I suppose this means that a Chinese life is worth a thousand times less than a Western one – at least to the left-wing hypocrites who infest movies.

Taking it seriously is what got us into this mess

Purged by whom?
The USSR is gone, who are they fighting for now?