"We need to go to war with Assad!"

>"We need to go to war with Assad!"
>Why?
>"Because he gassed his own people!"
>Do you have any proof?
>"My proof is he's a dictator and it sounds like he would do it!"
>Even if he did why should we go to war with him?
>"B-b-because we need to spread freedom!"

Remind you of anything?

no what?

It's Gulf of Tonkin 3.0, and "Weapons of Mass Destruction" 2.0 - the government lies again and again to start wars but the American people fall for it every time. What a fucking disgrace of a nation we've become.

O-Oy vey

Had this exact conversation with a lefty SJW relative of mine. Same lefty SJW relative who was trashing Bush endlessly in 06-08 for starting a war.

It's amazing how quickly the devoted turn when their team claims a cause.

I'm unbelievably disappointed in Trump over this. We better not fucking get involved in another middle eastern war, I DON'T CARE IF EVERY SINGLE SYRIAN BABY ENDS UP BEING RAPED AND GASSED AS A RESULT

Yeah I've learned support for wars is completely partisan in nature. I don't know why I came to believe there was a large anti-war bloc in the west but whatever.

oh ye of little faith.

Don't kid yourself; support for war in America is bipartisan. The only 2 popular things Bush did was failing to stop 9/11 and invading Iraq.

At this point, allowing a terrorist attack or starting a war are the only ways Trump can save his presidency.

I believe this
>support for war in America is bipartisan
but not this
> allowing a terrorist attack or starting a war are the only ways Trump can save his presidency.
He's been smeared as both Hitler and a goofball that will destroy everything. The bar has been set so exceptionally low he just needs the country to not catch on fire and immolate 6 gorillion jews and be grouchily accepted as a legitimate president by the salty liberals.

really hope trump doesn't become a bush, but he's surrounded by horrible kikes

The difference is Assad's own people started the war against him 6 years ago, and the only thing keeping him in power is the support of a superpower.

>Assad's own people started the war against him 6 years ago,
Oy vey goym

Fuck off, kgb. Baby gassing dictators get put in their place. America first.

>the only thing keeping him in power is the support of a superpower.

You are talking about Israel lad?

Russia is not a super power. It's a bankrupt shithole barely scraping by.

>Assad's own people

That's a funny way to decribe ISIS.

>superpower

That's a funny way to describe Russia

>Assad's own people started a war against him

Another one of those spontaneous revolutions for democracy :^) everyone just wants freedom so bad you know?

>Yeah I've learned support for wars is completely partisan in nature.
That's not true, though.

desu we deserve a nuking for how worthless we are

>56% white
>fat as fuck
>retarded too
>exist only to serve Saudi and Israeli interests
>Have caused the deaths of millions due to funding every terrorist group under the sun

There's a reason why Bush isn't heralded as one of our greatest presidents.

Go ahead and start bombing Russian soldiers and find out goy. I hope you're in DC?

> t. someone who does not try to rub off bias from the lens he uses to survey the world

bankrupt? ... you have no idea what bankruptcy is. russia has virtually no debt, is projected to continue growing, and the last updates on its prospects from credible organizations (Moody's, etc) were all upgrades

helping out syria takes up something like .02% of the budget and the benefits of doing so are worth as fuck

> inb4 you accuse me of shilling for a mafia-run gas station state

i'm not, but the thing is russia could be doing a lot worse considering its very existence was in doubt just two decades ago. you aren't being fair

Wow it's almost as if the army has a purpose and that purpose is to go to war and not just play around with toy guns all day and collect your welfare check every month.

>>"We need to go to war with Assad!"
>>Why?
>>"Because he gassed his own people!"

You don't have to go all the way back to Bush. Obongo was spouting the same shit. I hope Trump doesn't jump on that train.

It goes back even further than that
>>We need to go to war with Hitler
>>Why?

Yeah, yet SJW won't shut up about it
How tolerant meme

Well now Drumpf can actually prove he's not a Kremlin shill and remove Assad who just gassed 100 children. I bet Drumpf won't do shit about it

I thought that we went to war with Hitler because of total retaliation against the Axis powers thanks to Japs for bombing Pearl Harbor? We were selling the Allies guns, but that was to help boost our ass out of the depression, no?

Remember when Trump got a bit of flack for him and Pence having different answers regarding the situation in Syria? I believe Pence's quote was from the hilarious VP debate where he destroyed that fat autist.

i don't, can I get the sauce?

Is it ogre? I want to believe it's not. Perhaps we cling to a false hope.

Hold me Sup Forums.

Fuck off back to /sg/

I swear there is nothing worse than "we are le REAL anti globalists true conservatives! fuck da kikes!" wannabe NatSoc larpers who worship a literal Arab and a Slav as fucking heroes

Hitler would've gassed you faggots, you are all autists worse than Reddit

i was just kidding

>Babies are being burned alive!

I still say all of the west should stay the fuck out of the middle east and let them bomb each other into oblivion

Yes, reminds me of the Jewnited States of Americuck trucking along

Of course after Bush, the Dems caused civil wars in Libya and Syria and briefly overthrew the government of Egypt. We always knew the next thing would be finishing the war in Syria regardless of who won, we've just got to trust that the current administration is not shill enough to do it.

>I'm unbelievably disappointed in Trump over this.
What did you people expect? I honestly had to leave Sup Forums during the election period because I couldn't tolerate the idea that there were enough blue pilled idiots to think that an election can change anything.

>The difference is Assad's own people started the war against him 6 years ago

Except that's not how it works retard, they had foreign backing

So what do (((they))) have to gain from more war?

>do the one thing your loyal supporters don't want you to do

But it's for the greatest ally, Greater Israel and the military-industrial complex, goy.
Now stop asking

If we go to war with Assad then I will know for sure that Trump was replaced with a reptilian clone. I wonder if his wife and kids will notice?