WORLD WAR MEME: STOP WW3 EDITION

ATTN: All anons that worked on #DraftOurDaughters, #pizzagate, and /CFG/. I need you Sup Forums.
Lets get a hashtag trending tomorrow to show popular support of America NOT entering the Syrian Civil war, and hopefully reach the White House to let Trump know that his voters don't want America to nation build anymore.

#NoMorePointlessWars came from /our girl/ Ann Coulter, but I'm open to something better. And I'm thinking about starting at ~10-11AM EST.

Is this possible? Or is it too late, and should we plan for Friday?

I'm not an expert in social media stuff, and I only helped a little bit last time, so I need you guys to help. I have some starter questions:
How do we get it trending?
How do we alert Sup Forums's twitter accounts?
How do we make reddit do the leg work?

ALSO:
Should we be trying to redpill normies on whats happening in Syria or just try to promote America not getting involved? What is the more powerful & meme-able message?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/849635794994286592
archive.is/MwkaV
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
tweetdeck.com/
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/ThaRightStuff
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/LouDobbs
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/MAGA3X
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/jartaylor
twitter.com/ramzpaul?lang=en
twitter.com/JaredTSwift
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1
twitter.com/thedonaldreddit
twitter.com/mitchellvii
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash
emergency.cdc.gov/agent/sarin/basics/facts.asp
theroot.com/ann-coulter-is-dating-jimmie-walker-are-your-eyes-burn-1794016693
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boomp

Do both

no american intervention, compare it to iraq+

We shouldn't get involved but we also should bend over for Russia like a good goy.

Not involved. I think you can also convince anti-trumpers that they don't want to get into a war for President Trump. Best if both sides don't want it.

I really like this.

I hope you get drafted.

You asked for a hawk and got him

Redpilling them is a lost cause. Neocons and the media have made sure of that by pushing the "muh Russia" narrative to critically undermine Trump's foreign policy agenda. That is more important than making him look bad. For that reason, I would tread carefully when it comes to exposing the false flag for what it is. Just say we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions, compare to Saddam's nonexistent WMDs, etc., and hope that real evidence emerges to vindicate.
Staying out of unnecessary and destructive wars is a much more palatable message in general. Trump understands this well, but we need to pressure on others like Haley and Tillerson. If done right, avoiding war could be made to appeal to both pro-Trump and anti-Trump individuals.

THIS:use something like #NotOurWar

#SyrianGasSmellsFishy

Story: Syrian gassing smells fishy. Reported before it happened.

Proof:
twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/849635794994286592
archive.is/MwkaV
Use this pic related

1. Email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.

theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us

#NoIraq2

There is no a stoping it now boys
WW3 here we come
SHADILAY

No we fucking didn't you dumb shill. No war in Syria was a major stance of his in the election. If you shitheads had your way we'd already be 10 steps ahead in fallout

#CODEPINK

2. Here is an image leaked from Twitter showing who their most wanted thought criminals are. Get these guys to retweet you. Use a sock puppet Twitter. Make sure you tailor it for your audience. Include a simple SFW infographic if you can. Links and videos are the gold standard. Use SFW hashtags and hijack at least one popular hashtag. The news will move on your email if they see a buzz on Twitter.

Also you can use tweetdeck to easily schedule your tweets. It's very useful for spamming things like this.
tweetdeck.com/

twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/ThaRightStuff
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/LouDobbs
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/MAGA3X
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/jartaylor
twitter.com/ramzpaul?lang=en
twitter.com/JaredTSwift
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1
twitter.com/thedonaldreddit
twitter.com/mitchellvii
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash

He believed the fist attack was Assad(red line), and hates looking like a pussy. What did you expect.

I thought Hillary was the warmonger and voted against her that for one reason.

Tweet your favorite youtuber. Call your congressman. Call into radio shows. Make them listen.

>WWI: kikes put kike-controlled presidant in the USA (W. Wilson) +join European war
>WWII: kikes put kike-controlled presidant in the USA (FDR) +join European war
>WWIII: ???

ty user, I love you.

I've seen this pic too.

this. it's honest to god trying to do Iraq again

adding usable content to spread

remember (((they))) tried this back in 2013, and there has been a zio sunni terrorist war going since 2011

Y'all are doing god's work

If hilldawg was potus we'd be more agressive in Syria and with Russia.
Even if he dissapoints, Trump was better than Hillary in every single way.
I want to trust Trump, and I hope he's going to do the right thing in the long run, but he can only be surrounded by neocons for so long...

Nice

If this spreads this may yet be our greatest battle yet, and it will objectively also show Sup Forums as one of the greatest forces of good on this wicked earth.

Also Trump attacked Rand for being a pussy on FP, while swallowing the gas lie. No surprise here at all. He may have even bigly negotiated it ahead of time.

Chequed

>Even if he dissapoints, Trump was better than Hillary in every single way.
>I want to trust Trump, and I hope he's going to do the right thing in the long run, but he can only be surrounded by neocons for so long...

This is why we need to meme the truth.

hippie. Fuck it

Reminder.
emergency.cdc.gov/agent/sarin/basics/facts.asp

Sarin vapor permeates the skin.
If clothing is suspected of sarin, it should be cut off as opposed to lifted above the face.
Contaminated articles and items should be wrapped in two layers of plastic.

Kek this reminded me about that Time Germans shill hard for US not to enter WW 2 and Communists shill hard for US not to intervene in Europe while Soviet and German still Allied.

I guess history do repeat itself.... Fuck

Say no to yet another pointless war

Bump
I don't think the Illuminati would be able to live it down if Sup Forums is able to stop WWIII from happening with memes.

It must be done, our very lives might depend on it.

"but he can only be surrounded by neocons for so long..." but thats the thing isn't it, this is the watershed moment where Trump actually becomes The God Emperor of Mankind Ascended, or decides that shartmarters are only good for nothing but dying in the neocohens eternal ooga booga wars against sand people tribe #28937 vs sand people tribe #90283 vs sand people tribe #490389 repeat forever

Reminder. ISIS obtained sarin from Libya after it fell.

Is it bad that I want WW3?

A war like that would ensure mass casualties which would force the US government to reinstate the draft.

MFW millennial scum and niggers will have to go die and will cleanse our country of liberal filth.

This generation needs a good wake up call, something that will force them to mature or die.

FUCK OFF, WWIII IS NEEDED

LET THIS SHIT BURNS, FAGGOT

Godspeed everyone.

>tfw you finally get digits that are worth a damn
Praise be

There are a lot of chemical warheads in the region m8.

This picture is exactly why the Jews are shitting themselves and pushing so hard for real war in the region and possibly across the planet. ISIS and others are closing in on them and they're truly quite close to being BTFO and they know that.

good riddance

those are exceptionally easy to fake

this could be a false flag by syrians/russians to cast doubt on who dropped these chemical weapons. it is not conclusive. it is weird though, i admit that 100%. it could even be a plot to frame assad/russia, but it's not conclusive.

not on the kike's terms. fuck that.

#ItWorkedSoGoodInIraq

Even if you somehow survive ww3 you know who would come out on top right? China. You wanna live in that world?

#ForgetInfrastructureLetsGoToWar

BEST
GIRL

Well that's fair and I tend to agree but that doesn't deal with the global zionists who are in nearly every government and global corporation in the world.

And it leaves Islam ruling the entire area with no 'security guard' to keep them somewhat sane.

>It's a Sup Forums turned into peace loving liberals fags when it suit them episode

Guys what happened to "I want to watch the world burn", "muh race war", "m-muh 10th crusade". This is your chances to cleanse the world from shitkin and muslim filth?

don't tell me yall gonna chicken out :^)

theroot.com/ann-coulter-is-dating-jimmie-walker-are-your-eyes-burn-1794016693

watching my country be a jewish puppet is not what I had in mind.

#EndTheForeverWar

/sg/ and /ptg/ are already fired up about this. Here I thought my tour of duty ended in November.

Read em and weep sucker

No man is a lost cause.

bump I cant do much but I hope you succeed again guys

DraftOurDaughters was brilliant

bump

True. Im libtard californian slowly getting redpilled over my day lurking here.

keep it up Sup Forums

I swore I would never get this involved with Sup Forums but here I am making a anonymous twitter account and setting up a tweet deck so I can try to stop ww3 while I go about the rest of my day tomorrow...

bump
fight the narrative

>Foam at the mouth
>Death comes from cardiac arrest and suffocation
Interesting thats not what the MSDS for Sarin says

ALRIGHT EVERYONE OP HERE
I'm thinking we just stick with #NoMorePointlessWars and then include a statement like "Not another Iraq" and then redpilling images if you choose.
How does this sound?
I want to simplify and spread this as fast as possible.

So who can come up with something clever we can put on pictures . A tagline or something

>lurking
Thank God there are still people like you out there.

Holy shit the digits are strong in this thread..... shadilay brothers, let's make this happen.

Why are we talking any info from these fucks. just kill them.

His will be Don.

No stoping it now buddy shits about to hit the fan
This is our time in the sun!
MEGA

>His will be Don.
Dog Bless America

Let's

Was there not a airport in germany attacked by chlorine gas and some planes that had a gas canister in the cockpit.

Guys I've never done this before when should I tell reddit?

I want everyone here to know that we have overcome fearsome odds before. We are armed with the truth and each other. Together we helped overthrow the uniparty system strangling the US, Brexit, and exposed every Lugenpresse lie. If we succeed we have no parade, no interviews, and no monuments. If we succeed we will have something better, peace. If we succeed we can go about the business of Making America Great Again, liberating Europe, and of course lulz. The spoils of our victory shall be the tears of our cowardly foes and a better tomorrow. We cannot fail.

fucking never you moron
you don't tell them shit, you take the images we make here and anonymously flood them into specific subreddits

NOW. Tell everyone.

It wouldn't surprise me, but I haven't heard of it. I know "gas explosions" are usually bombings that didn't kill anyone. Keeps the masses calm.

We're dead

Fuck off Russian shill. Real Americans don't give a fuck about Syria, we're going to go in there and Wreck mudslime shit under our God Emperor's command.

Thank you for trying.

We're not. The left made the people so riled up against Trump they did all the work for us now that he has revealed his true colors, now we push for impeachment and delay ww3 just a little bit more. Let's hope for civil war and day of the rope

No. The God Emporer no longer follows the Jew's command.

>still pushing muh russian shill meme
seriously rabbi try harder

Praise to you fellow Sup Forumsack

What did he mean by this?

You're not fooling anyone, you were our allies during the election now you're no longer needed. Trump isn't going to be the Russian puppet you wanted, you were merely useful idiots.

this is actually really encouraging...

Rubio's a warmonger

No Rubio stop. Stop. (((We))) said STOP!