Women are funny. Get over it

Women are funny. Get over it.

a statement I've literally never heard IRL except from fat loud women who SELF DESCRIBE as hilarious

MY PUSSY STINKY!!

No such thing as a funny woman and the cucks who list people like Joan Rivers are wrong.

was that a joke?

> MY PUSSY FUCKINNNNNN' STINKS

Some are. Amy Schumer isn't. She only managed to stay relevant by playing to femenists. Ask she had to do was claim that a man wouldn't get the criticism she gets and just like that any genuine criticism of her, of which there is plenty, becomes sexist and gets people in trouble. Its not even a smart strategy its incredibly obvious.

s-sure.

not her but some of the Sup Forumsfemanons are pretty great

They are femanons ! where ?

>femanon
>women

T H I C C

>some are

The worst thing to come out of worse Korea is those plastic k-pop dolls. I think they are unironically worse than Amy Schumer because she's at least upfront about her being unfunny.

>be Japanese soldier
>rape Korean woman
>she sounds like dying cat

Hahaha

I never see women here ! do they hide ?

go away evil dogger

Not that one.

Go away evil dogger.

MY VAGINA SMELLS LIKE A [insert animal here].

go away evil dogger
i'd still give a liddle rub tho

Women only funny when I smack them

DUDE
MY ASS SMELLS LIKE A HORSE
BUT THEN I HAD SEX
SEX WITH A MAN

This and also go away evil dogger

I love the one about her vagina.

yeah it was funny. get a sense of humor

yeah they do but if ya look hard enough your redpilled waifu can be found

Not my comment but some anons comment that I will always remember.

When amy Shumer was young she dreamed of being a comedian, everyone laughed at her. Now she is a comedian and no one is laughing.

Pictured: more attractive and less smelly than ((Amy's))) pussy.

yeah most femanons are just like menanons degenerate neet filth but they have a vagoo so they cont in sjw land until they open thair mouth in opposition to them

Actually (i know, it's forbidden by the rules) i am the redpilled waifu...

Go away evil dogger.

go away evil dogger

Come back evil dogger!

good for you user now lets make daku may mays as usual

daku mai mai,?

just praise kek erradey mon and jew will be fine user...OH SHIT THE GOYIM KNOW SHIT IT DOWN TYRONE ;^}

Women can be funny. The woman in OP's picture is not.

i said the same thing user

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

Go away, evil dogger

OP is a cuck

First half of her leather special was pretty funny, I lol'd a bunch. But then the second half got preachy and her ref game was weak

She had a bit about spreading her pussy folds to clean it out in preparation for a date, goes "you gotta Minority Report that shit".

Was pretty funny.........

I have nothing against kek(why would i ?

Go away evil dogger, also checked

not really, kek

I love this "faguette" make me laugh everytime !

Go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger.

But really, it's fun to play on "beret baguette" !

she is the worst

here is a red pill France is shit at fighting wars but produces the best generals (except french peasants under french generals{or Corsicans})

Thank you for posting this leaf, you get raked last.

I simply would not be able to get it up for her. No matter how much money they had I couldn't do it with a fatty.

Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Some women are funny

Lipstick on a pig and to mask the stench.

Some women are legitimately funny. This fat, joke stealing piggu is not one of them.

BECAUSE THEYRE UGLY AND THEY SMELL BAD

Go away evil dogger

Her netflix special was unfunny mostly because she seemed bloated & uncomfortable specially moving around in high heels. At times the timing to her jokes was off and most of the time the delivery was awkward.

considering i have never ever in my life met, seen or heard of a funny Koreander ( exept Kim Jong Il and Un, their antics are funny as shit)
I pretty much deem you unworthy of having an opinion on anything remotly humorous.

goofy eyed faggot.

Why these stupids thinggs exist ?

Someeeee women but damn you forgot to say pic not related user

Funny lookin.

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger please, thank you