Can any of you autists name one thing Alex Jones has predicted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H5I98d60GIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump

These digits.

Globalist doing another false flag in Syria

shieeeet

checked

Government wide surveillance

The U.S.A. using the September 11th attack as an excuse to go to the Middle East and grab its oil. It was extremely conspiracy theory-ish back then and nobody would have believed you. He was right on it almost immediately after it happened. You have to admit he somehow has good and high up sources somehow.

why is their written language just scribbles? how is that readable?
Also arent they monitoring the internet? Shouldn't they plan more careful false flags after shit like sandyhook

makes me feel these ((they)) were more of a subset of the main ((they))))
just using some ((tactics)) that even people here are capable of using

Cheked

embedded microchips, tho not globally spread, a company in Sweden are now implanting microchips in their employees, so it's a start.

NSA Spying.

Bohemian Grove.

Hillary having frequent seizures, that the elite worship Moloch, Trump winning, etc...

Shitskin languages are primitive as fuck. English is the one true bantz language. Nigglish and Pisslam can't compete

Automation resulting in job losses, CIA spying on people using webcams and facetime, AI cars being programmed by CIA to kill people, UN a bunch of evil globalists who want to degenerate society, government protecting pedophiles + pizzagate, he was talking about fluoride, chemtrails, the illuminati, Rockefellers and Rothschilds etc a good 20 years before they became a mainstream meme.

Fug.

Listen you son of a bitch. What the fuck is your problem? You wanna sit here and say that I'm a god damned fucking Russian? You get in my face with that and I'll beat your ass, you god damned son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fuckin' god damned fucker.
LISTEN FUCK HEAD YOU HAVE FUCKIN' CROSSED A LINE GET THAT THROUGH YOUR GOD DAMNED FUCKIN' HEAD. STOP PUSHIN' YOUR SHIT

Cheeki'd

He's theatrical and the adverts on his livestreams make them unwatchable but has good info and a large viewership.
No wonder shills on here try to smear him, he's redpilling a lot of people.

Spicy

nice id faggot

he said everything snowden said, 15 years before he did

He also predicted that the US would use various false flag/terrorist attacks to spy and monitor it's citizens more closely i.e. 9/11 and the underwear bomber, which is just anl ridiculous excuse for the government to literally grab you by the pussy and get into your pants. After Waco and the OKC bombing he warned of future false flag attacks. He protested against data mining and Bill Clinton's introduction of fingerprinting DMV applicants like common criminals and how they would exploit such invasive measures and pave the way for new ones. His documentaries on Bohemian Grove etc were pretty groundbreaking for the time in the mid 90's.

He also reported on CIA Black Site camps which in turn made the possibility of FEMA camps seem not that unbelievable - long before any mainstream reporters did. Basically he was one of the first to denounce the CIA and redpill normies.

My microwave spying on me was a pretty good prediction imo

It makes more sense as written script.

Chemicals in the water turning frogs gay.

That was true.

eh herggghh....excuse me...i get a lil riled up sometimes...rraaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh1!111111!

>911
>global pedo rings
>trump
>media dying

He predicted that you'll buy his Super Male Vitality and Brain Force

Alex Jones is protected by Kek. Do not question him again. This your first and last warning.

OH SHIT IT'S HAPPENING, KEK FUCKING CONFIRMS

>Implying Alex Jones isn't based
>Implying Alex Jones hasn't been dropping endless redpills since the beginning of time

He did not predict 911. Bill Cooper predicted it and was murdered for it.

Jones is a shill.

the frogs were gay

the ass was fat

Literally every stage of the stop trump game last year

Cuckservatives trying to stop the clear nomination
False Polls
Russian Hacking arc
etc

Roger Stone being on a hitlist. Intelligence agencies tracking your every movement

Nine........
.....eleven

The Patriot act as well as 9/11 itself he warned all year 2001 and one last warning a week before it happened
youtu.be/H5I98d60GIc

super male confirmed

Trump did and even pointed out that bin Laden would be the one accused