Why do Conservashits lack self awareness of how poor they are ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
documents.bayareacouncil.org/bacp17exodus1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I thought white people couldn't be poor?

they can be rural and suburban retards
only smart city immigrants voted Hillary

Bait thread. OP will not respond to any posts.
You may now argue amongst yourselves

Is that why the rust belt turned away from the Democrats? Because the Democrats grew the economy so well?

I'd rather be poor in Texas than rich in California

Educate an ignorant Flip. Aren't Red states the ones who grow the most food?

You can't put a price on culture.

how many counties *overall* are in red states?
perhaps more of the poor counties are there, because more counties overall are there, which includes the poor ones?

This is based on earnings not on wuality of life. I can buy a 3 bedroom house in ohio for 800 a month. That will give me a parking spot in SF.

Why do libtards hate poor people?

Daily reminder that the poverty rate does not factor in cost of living and penalizes you for having children

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

who is the cunt that keeps making these threads?

Why do I get the feeling it actually won't get you a parking spot in SF?

Awe you got me you cheeky fuck.

SF must be a pain to live in

Look at the demographics of the most red states -- LA, SC, MS. They're 35-40% niggers.

That meme is an argument against the left, not the right.

Leftists drive up the cost of living by distorting the market via misguided government meddling.

It's grows for US. Not for YOU.

>leftists drive up the cost of living in red states
seems legit.

It is .. so much so that people who clear six figures can't wait to gtfo :

"
A growing number of Bay Area residents, led by millennials (18-39), are looking to greener (or less expensive) pastures as the region’s housing and traffic crises combined with an astronomical cost of living take their toll, according to results of the 2017 Bay Area Council Poll released today. The poll found that 40 percent of respondents are considering leaving the Bay Area in the next few years, with millennials leading the way at 46 percent, along with those who spend the biggest share of their income on housing.

“Losing our youth is a very bad economic and social strategy,” said Jim Wunderman, President and CEO of the Bay Area Council. “But until we get serious about building the housing we need we’re going to continue seeing our region drained of the young and diverse talent that has helped make the Bay Area an economic powerhouse. We know what the solutions are – streamline local approval and reduce fees and regulatory costs – we just need the political will here and in Sacramento to make them happen. It can be done, it must be done and we’re working now to get it done.”

documents.bayareacouncil.org/bacp17exodus1.pdf

Won't find this on the news ...

Not what they were saying, brainlet. Someone making $80,000 in San Francisco is worse off than someone making $40,000 in Alabama. Cost of living obfuscates wealth.

^this. *checked

except these red states arent poor and well taken care of. they're poor and cant afford shit. they're not better off than the faggots living in SF.

You just indirectly BTFO'd yourself ...

There's nothing to brag about w.r.t to high cost of living. The reason its allowed and even promoted is because the associated property tax and income tax collections get huge windfalls from it.

Meanwhile, like niggers ... the middle class fights uphill battles against each other while the tax collectors and renters laugh their way to the bank.

So, OP .. Tell me again how inflationary monetary policies and asset bubbles are beneficial to society? Then tell me who in Washington promotes them and who funds them to.

Poor in what sense? Poverty of the mind or wallet? No matter how much money you have, you can't fix stupid...

>live in arkansas
>get married
>both work for minimum wage
>can get a mortgage and slowly build up albeit frugally for a bit

funnily enough im sure most people would be okay with this

and they're filled with niggers

rmut

poor in the sense of having to be on government handouts and unable to afford the basic life necessities.