CDC's Own Statistics Say Vaccines More Lethal Than The Disease For Infants

>If people weren't getting vaccinated, those "disease deaths" would be higher.
PER INFECTION VS VACCINATION, NOT PER CAPITA, MORON.
>there is no way to know how many people would die from the diseases they were vaxed against if they weren't
Epidemiologists can calculate that to the 100,000 or by town or county. Statistics for medicine is a pretty well-developed field.
>not dangerous
Have you heard of "alum salts", an adjuvanct added to vaccines for newborns?

It's raw salts of aluminum.

Neurotoxic, highly-oxidative aluminum ions, injected directly into the bloodstream of an infant too young to have a complete blood-brain barrier.

WHAT A SAFE IDEA

Friendly bump for ya

..if you got rid of vaccines the rate of natural death would surpass vaccine deaths

Nice, it needed it

PER INFECTION VS VACCINATION, NOT PER CAPITA, MORON.

BUMP.

It's almost like deaths to these ailments are ultra rare because we have herd immunity thanks to vaccines or something...

>untreated pollo has a 0% death rate

Huh...

Just to note, they're probably white infants as well. When I grew up I rarely knew of any minority kids who got vaccinated until high school.

it makes you a fucking tard though

the real problem is why now give babies a fuck ton of vaccines at once because niggers and spics never take their kids back to the doctor for any other vaccination rounds

It has nothing to do with per capita
If vaccination didn't exist TOTAL cases would rise, and therefore total death would rise
2/10 bait for making me reply

If herd immunity exists then why do we need to criminalize refusing vaccination?

Its posts like this that make me stop and really think.
"Why do I come here?"
"Isn't there something better I can do with my time?"
"I really hope the OP dies in a fire"

zero vaccines= increase in infections

I'm positive that chance of death is not calculated per infection, but just per capita in general.

Doctor here, the reason the disease is less dangerous is because we have built up massive herd immunity and as such the disease is rare.

For fucks sake

>herd immunity
nigga, are you retarded?

Nonce, you are retarded.

what were those numbers before vaccines though? really caresses the cashews..

Pharma shekels I guess. It's a mixed bag I'm not 100% pro vaccine but they are a net positive to society I think

infection deaths, even when increased = less than vaccine deaths

Alum is added I water filtration facilities too and you do realize the disease your argument holds up in are very difficult to manage for kids

>Alum is added I water filtration facilities too

Do you mainline tapwater? You shouldn't

Why do shills expect people to be so retarded?

Per vaccination there are more deaths than per case of actual disease.

So if literally everybody got the disease (they don't) less people would die than if everyone got the fucking vaccine.

before the measles vaccine those that died or suffered serious brain injury from measles was around the same rate as those being diagnosed with autism.
Well not the single dose measles vaccine that was originally provided, it was after the multi vax mmr as they had too up the measles dose in the mmr vaccine to be as effective as the single dose measles vaccine.

OP I want you to go through each line, divide the number of vaccine deaths by the number of natural deaths, multiply that number by the chance of natural death, and compare that number to the chance of vaccine death.

>Per vaccination there are more deaths than per case of actual disease.

Because of vaccinations.

Are you people this fucking stupid? Ever since this became Young Republics Online! this place has gotten more insipidly stupid by the day.

>not removing gibs from families with unvaccinated children
>not having health insurance companies refuse to insure families with unvaccinated kids

Get it together burgers.

So lemme get this streight
You think vaccines make diseases less harmful when you catch them
And you think when people die of mysterious natural causes it's blamed on vaccines given to them, but when other people die of mysterious natural causes they don't blame diseases they have?

Aluminium ions aren't oxidative, user

Ok try this instead. For each row, divide the number of vaccine deaths by the chance of vaccine death, and divide the number of natural deaths by the chance of natural death. What do you notice?