Satanists are redpilled on the Jewish financial cabal

> Satanists are redpilled on the Jewish financial cabal
> Satanists claim that Christianity is a tool of the Jews
> Satanists value freedom, knowledge and self-actualization
> Satanists value pre-Christian spirituality and indo-European practices like yoga
> Satanists claim to worship the true creator
A-are we Satanists? I've heard that there are a lot of Satanists in the top 1%, are they /ourguys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Name_of_Satan.html
sacred-texts.com/eso/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hopeFgwApCM
spokensanskrit.de/index.php?beginning=0 &tinput=truth &trans=Translate&direction=ES
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

satanists are going to be the new fedora atheists. Callin it now.

>t. someone who couldnt give a fuck about god or atheism

It's pretty interesting man, I'd be curious to talk to anyone who is more learned than I, because the political implications are quite significant. What if the international satanic cabal that we're all supposed to be afraid of are actually on our side?

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Name_of_Satan.html
> After several years of intense and extensive research, it has all come together.

> 1. The bible was invented in order to keep esoteric knowledge and mind/soul power in the hands of a select few.

> 2. Christianity, which began with the Catholic Church, was invented to physically enforce the above and also, to destroy and to replace the original religions. The original religions centered around the reverence for the serpent. The serpent is the symbol of the kundalini. The "Tree of Knowledge" is really the map of the human soul. It is seen in nearly every ancient religion pre-dating Judeo/Christianity. The trunk symbolizes the spine, and the branches symbolize the chakras and the kundalini pathways. There are 144,000 nadis (channels for the kundalini life force) within the human soul.

> The Buddah sat beneath the "Bo Tree" and achieved enlightenment. "Bo means serpent, as in Bo-A or Boo-Ta."1 The Christian Church stole, twisted and corrupted everthing they could from the original religions. The fig tree was known as "The Tree of Wisdom" Ficus religiosa.2 The Christian church corrupted this with the placing of fig leaves over the genitals of Adam and Eve.

> 3. "Satan" in Hebrew means "enemy" and "adversary."

> Now, the word "Satan" goes back much, much further than the Hebrew definition. Here is a link everyone should check out.
Note in the upper northwest corner of the map of India, the name of the town "Satana."

> "Satnam" and "Sa Ta Na Ma" are sacred mantras used in kundalini (serpent) meditation. The five primal sounds in Ancient Sanskrit, one of the oldest known languages are "SA-TA-NA-MA." "Sa" means infinity; Ta means life; Na means death; and Ma means rebirth. All variations of the name "SATAN" mean TRUTH in Sanskrit, which is one of the world's oldest and most ancient of languages.

> All of this has to do with the kundalini life force (the serpent) within us. "Jacob's coat of colors" in the bible is the aura. The number seven is the chakras. The interpreters of the old grimoires have it all wrong about the "seven planets." The ancients knew much more than given credit for regarding astronomy.

> Anyone familiar with Chinese medicine and advanced martial arts is aware of the chi (the life force, same as the kundalini) and how it is more active in certain pathways in the body on certain days and hours. I uploaded a chart to the meditations section for this. The authors of alchemy texts in those days put their writings in codes in order to escape persecution by the church.

> The sun was another object of veneration for the original religions. This was because of the pure, raw power it bestowed and as it is the source of all life. Drawing down the moon or absorbing energy from the stars is nothing compared to what can be done under the sun, given the knowledge and training. JoS clergy members know this. Holes in the aura are healed and the life force is amplified as with no other source of light.

> The Virgin Mary stole from and replaced Astaroth, who was bound, as "the Lady of Heaven." Astaroth was the most popular Goddess in the pre-Christian world. Fictitious Jehova ripped off from Enlil/Beelzebub/Baal, who was the most popular God in the pre-Christian world, and then there is our beloved Creator Father Satan/Ea who wound up as the Serpent and the Devil.

> Sexuality, which is the primary aspect of the life force, automatically came under intense scrutiny by the church. Orgasm directly stimulates the kundalini serpent the base of the spine. The creative energy needed to produce another human life can be used to revamp one's life force which advances and empowers one's soul.

> Obviously sexual activity could not be prohibited, so fear was used to place it under strict regulation. In the Christian religions, especially the Catholic Church of old, all sexual pleasure was sinful and prohibited by the church. Intercourse was only to produce children and nothing more. Nakedness became a sin because it led to lust. Masturbation was another "mortal sin." Anything that had to do with the raising of the kundalini was severely attacked by the church. The sole purpose of the Christian Church was for the removal of knowledge and nothing more.

> While the masses have been stripped of this knowledge and power, a select few who have worked to remove this knowledge use it liberally to enslave the unknowing world. The Jesuit assassins of the Catholic Church are known to even levitate as they draw off of the psychic power from the prayers of their unknowing vicitms.

1Cloak of the Illuminati by William Henry, 2003
2 Ibid.

How many fedoras did you put on your head before you pasted all that trash?

Check'd. It's from the website I posted, don't you want to know what all the elites believe?

Satanist here
Can confirm /ourguys/
We are pretty devided
>atheist and theist
But both are pro Sup Forums
The church of satan has been taken over by Jews so ignore the church and all they stand for
>master of trips before it was cool

Please enlighten me.

>satanists are repilled on JQ
>still use abrahamic mythology
Not quite, hombre.

Relatied problem: what part of the occult hasn't been jewed?

Scientology is more redpilled than Satanism.

All of the LaVeyan satanists I've ever met or tried to learn from have been some of the most pretentious and egocentric people known to man. Constantly drawing out their sentences into long, complex responses and always using unnecessary and obscure adjectives. Just try to read a chapter from The Satanic Bible and you'll see exactly what I mean. On a side note, they weren't that successful. Just really antisocial.

How ironic, I was reading this last week. It's interesting, but there are some holes in that knowledge. Don't remember where exactly, I would need to re-read it

Congrats, you met a bunch of insufferable cunts. Apply those statistics to most other groups you'd meet.

Check'd. Got any recommended resources?
Idk, I'm just learning along with you m8. From what I gather though, Satanism claims to be about
> freedom from tyranny
> personal development/self-actualization
> knowledge
> 666 is a reference to the Hebrew letter Vav, which is written in english as w, and thus 666=www, the hallmark of the internet. because the internet = proliferation of knowledge
> claims to be the original religion
> tree of life = metaphor for the chakras/planets?
> sixth chakra = third eye
> opening third eye = knowledge
> sixth planet = jupiter
> jupiter = power
There was some other stuff, but it was interesting at the very least

>> freedom from tyranny
>> personal development/self-actualization
>> knowledge
those are valid.
the rest is edgelord shit and real niggas see past that.

Mind sharing what you know? What made you become a Satanist?
> Jews believe that gematria involves adding the value of each letter
> Vav has a value of 6
> vav vav vav = www, but only has a value of 18
Maybe the Jews were wrong about adding up the letters?

If Sup Forums wasn't edgy enough...

>Mind sharing
What do you want to know?

jews are the OG satan worshipers

that's like saying you heard that batman comics will incinerate your skin so you write your own joker comics that still incinerate your skin and wonder why the fuck isn't this working

Well, if you wouldn't mind:
How did you become interested in Satanism?
Have you ever summoned a demon?
What are your beliefs about Satan?
How prevalent is Satanism amongst the elites?
Do you know what Satan wants/desires?
If yes
What are Satan's short-term goals?
What are Satan's long-term goals?

What do you make of those who call Satan a liar, and a trickster?

Thanks in advance

what if the universe is actually inside out and we're in the process of flipping inside in???

Hmmm, you must have a Christian background. There are a lot of assumptions implicit in these questions. The first point would be that the occult has a lot of obscurity by definition and it is almost impossible to give blanket answers.

i.e. Have you ever summoned a demon?
That all depends on what you mean by summon and a demon.

I submit that 'satan' is not a monolithic being characterised by Christianity. 'Satan' is older than any mainstream religion, especially Abrahamic ones, as such cannot be defined in these terms, besides a most rudimentary way.

You have a lot to explore yet.

*shrug* who knows? In the meantime, this website is very interesting, attempting to argue that the Old Testament was based upon other, older religious traditions, but that the Jews corrupted the stories and mashed them together, like Enuma Elish, the Code of Hammurabi, Words of Ahiqar, and some others. Moot won't let me post the link though

Hmm, well how about the first question? What is your background, and how did you become interested in Satanism? What's your tale, traveler of the Left hand path?

>I'm not going to answer your questions about my bullshit because shit's deep yo, maybe EDUCATE YOURSELF before asking simple questions??? ARE YOU EVEN STOOD ON ONE HAND? WTF?
Ayy haha

>Hmm, well how about the first question? What is your background, and how did you become interested in Satanism? What's your tale, traveler of the Left hand path?
These are exceedingly boring questions. What does it matter how I arrived at where I am?

I will leave it there. Have fun.

sacred-texts.com/eso/index.htm

This is an 18 plus board.
Come back when you're old enough.

> What does it matter how I arrived at where I am?
Perhaps your path could enlighten others, but instead you horde knowledge, and you refused my first questions. Thanks for the link though,

Def. not clicking that shit

The real Judaism not same as modern "Judaism"

And the modern "Judaism" has noting to do with Christianity

These Jews are literally trying to make /ppl/acid worship Satan through reverse psychology.
>What a time to be alive

Modern Judaism is globalist Judaism, and ancient Judaism is Talmudic Judaism, and the Hebraic religious practices before 70AD were based on blood sacrifices, no?

Explain

Don't fear, user. I use that site quite frequently.

Talmud was written AD. And after Jews were thrown out from Israel in beginning of AD, is when the "Judaism" started spreading.

I'm unironically a satanist.
My life began improving drastically when I took it seriously. I don't even care if I go to hell because my time on earth is a lot better than it would have been.

The Zionist Jews are satanists. It's been this way since the beginning. It is a plot against Christianity.

The Talmud was also written after Jews were thrown out from Israel.

>believing in something transcendental, satanist(try luciferianism, its better) christianity, whatever) just because it fits your political and social narrative; doesn't hold up to scientific and logical scrutiny
>not being intellectually honest with yourself

>this much of a cuck

Right, the codification of the Babylonian Talmud by Judah the Prince took place sometimes after 200CE Maybe you can answer my questions here unlike the other guy

Satanism is garbage.

t. ex-satanist

Don't worry. Us Satanists hate Christians, Muslims AND JEWS. Fuck your jew god, you hypocritical moron. You worship a false god. kys.

Please elaborate, this is all very interesting

They're certainly not.
You are very far from understanding spirituality if you are still at this stage. You HAVE to submit to God and Christ, His Son. You NEED to be preparing yourself for His return so that you can actually live forever. If you are a fascist that should mean that you are willing to submit yourself to a great leader. You must similarly be prepared to submit yourself to Christ and you must do so now in faith.
He is the True King and He will lead His soldiers to utterly crush His enemies, which should be YOUR enemies.
Study scripture and don't fall for the lies of madmen who are no different to satanic deceivers like mohammed. The path is straight and narrow but it is not always obvious. Humans are not perfect, which is why we are allowed forgiveness.

yeah but you guys are into pizzagate and stuff

>ow
>the
>edge

Satanism is basically a reaction to Christianity. Even spiritual or theistic Satanism is just the reversal of Christian theology, where the Devil is worshiped and the God becomes the new enemy. If they don't like Christianity so much they should gain some integrity and fix it from within, not go around LARPING as witches and such.

I'm half-serious and half-LARPing desu, this is Sup Forums after all. The satanists have certainly got a hate-boner for Christianity, though it is very interesting to read their take on the Bible, spirituality, esotericism, Jews, etc.

I used to be one myself. An inability to humble oneself deep down is what I think makes them stick to satanism so strongly. Too much of an ego. An inability to let go of the illusion of control that you have over the world around you.

If you actually read ANY of our works from ANY of the various organizations and cabals you would know we are against pedophilia.

I've noticed that Satanists appear to place 'freedom' as the first, or highest value, would you agree with this statement? What made you leave?

I can't help but be impressed that the website which I am on is basically pure Sup Forums redpills re: communism, the Talmud, Jewish NWO, Jewish control of the financial industry, etc.

sorry i cant read im shitposting

Carry on, my dude.

Only shareblue does the /ourguy/ thing. Update your manual and KILL YOURSELF. YOU DO NOT WANT ME GETTING MY HANDS ON YOU. 14888

The fucked pieces of shit who rape and kill little kids are Satanists. Satanism is about doing whatever you want. Fuck em

shill

more signs of the end of times
sigh

Geez bud, read the thread. Does Shareblue typically try to maintain conversations with other people? Use your head.

I have noticed that this is a persistent theme in the small amount of Satanic writings I have read. Lots of reeeeeeeeeeing about sexual liberty, drug use, freeing oneself from Christianity, etc. Their ideas about the 33 vertebrae of the human spine/33 degrees of Freemasonry/33 as the age of Jesus are interesting though. Lots of talking about how the tree of life was a symbol for the human, and how the trunk of the tree of life represented the human spine, where the seven chakra were supposed to be located.

Do you really think a goyim would literally promote a god that Jewish elites worship? Do you really think saying "lol worship this god because Jews hate him" is a valid arguement?

i think you mean judaism :^)

1. I've been interested in religion for a long time, even as a lifelong atheist. Satanism is a way to be spiritual without being religious, since most satanists are atheist. You can get into rituals and meditation and reach a feeling of enlightenment through your own self, rather than through the belief in a god.
2. I would say so. When you gain the ability to manipulate other peoples reality through covert techniques (kinda like day to day propaganda) you're invoking spirits, and when you gain the ability to raise your will to power and act on it with actual results that wouldn't have been obtainable without a belief from satanism, you're invoking a spirit. Also look up egregores/group think.
3. I think that the archetype of Satan is actually the good guy. He is the liberator and the bringer of freedom, enlightenment and self reliance. He is the cosmic rebel and does only what is natural and human to him.
4. Honestly quite prevalent. I'm not really sure if they practice an authentic version or if it is just meant for show/entertainment but I doubt any of them actually meditate or are able to perform metamorphoses, two basic foundations of occultism. They seem like they like to sacrifice animals and people which is honestly more of a Christian practice gone awry.
5. Hmm. In the biblical sense he wants you to give in to your innate drives and desires. But again, this is merely metaphorical and is actually a good thing if you don't let yourself degenerate. It opens up portals to levels of consciousness that you can't get to with mainstream religions. I believe people like Carl Jung and Nikola Tesla were basically occultists because they dared venture where others hadn't. This is what Satan desires.
6. To free one from the wrath of Christianity or false guilt.
7. Ultimate freedom and knowing how to use that freedom to your advantage. It is egotistical but the ego shouldn't be viewed in a pejorative sense.

I hit rock bottom and was struggling with my love for life and my self hatred. I could not forgive myself for being shit and I had only myself to blame. I had a strange religious experience that made me really start to appreciate creation during that time. It brought me to Paganism since I was still unwilling to let go of my aversion to all things Christian. I was unsatisfied by the fact that it is nothing like the religion of my ancestors and so I would dig through whatever sources I could find on the old ways and kept finding things that seemed to predict Christ. I started blending Christ into my spiritual views but eventually came to the conclusion through scripture that I need to follow Christ to the best of my abilities.
It took years of doing this and Sup Forums actually helped a lot.

Don't go using your genitals in the garden. There are two trees. One is Christ. One is a talking snake that will kill your ass. Woman goes with the latter. Sexes up Adam you knew you couldn't trick. They both get banished and yourself as well. Bible says God wants us to have knowledge. So you call all this "knowledge" and not a cuckening. Refuse to submit to God or any hierarchy. 2/3 of angels did. You are a diva. You blame God. Lie some more. Is that it?

8. They're naive and brainwashed by religion. You'd have to believe in a hell to think that someone was tricking you into going to it. Satanists don't believe in a hell.

Im tired and on my phone lol. Hope this helps a little bit. The only real way to learn about satanism is to start reading occult literature. I liked liber null/psychobaut by Peter J Carrol when I started out.

yes to all
youtube.com/watch?v=hopeFgwApCM
baphomat>kek

Thank you for the reply. I take it that you are an atheistic Satanist, and not a theistic Satanist, so what do you make of theistic Satanists, since they seem to be the more interesting of the two tbqhwyf.
Thank you for the reply. How do you view Satanists/Pagans now that you have chosen to follow Christ?
Also thank you for the reply.

OP is saying bullshit
> 2. Christianity, which began with the Catholic Church,
>began with the Catholic Church,

>It started in byzanium
byzantines were orthodox

>Satan in Hebrew means enemy
>Satan in Sanskrit means truth
makes sense

> Hermetists are redpilled on the global cabal
> Hermetists claim that institutionalized religion is a tool of the global cabal
> Hermetists value freedom, knowledge and self-actualization
> Hermetists value pre-Christian spirituality and indo-European practices like yoga
> Hermetists claim to worship the true creator
> Hermetists aren't edgy retards that feel an urge to dress in all black and HAIL SAYTIN to be as offensive and unapproachable as they can to normies
> Hermetists aren't being played by -actual- non bubblegum satanists into believing it's good to worship the left hand polarity

are some of us Hermetists?

As fools and children that don't appreciate creation as much as they should.
They would be well served by being humbled, but that's not the sort of experience that a person volunteers for.

>against Jews
>worship Jewish tribal god

Christianity was actually a prank by the Jews to get you to worship one of them.

and then there's these retards.

Most modern satanism is Judaism for goyim, particularly as a means for control. Ordo Templi Orientis is founded upon Thelema - Aleister Crowley's work. If you look into it - and a number of the other Satanist groups, you'll find that it's heavily entrenched in Kaballah.

Check Kaballah and you'll find the dual spirit of Moloch and Satan (one being) at the top of the Qlipoth - the tree opposing the tree of life. Lillith, or "screech owl" in Hebrew, is his wife.

Luciferians are a different breed - and not all are intent on evil. Depends on what branch of Luciferianism you go down, as some are more derived from Gnostic Christianity than anything else. Lucifer is a latin term meaning "bringer of light" or "the morning star". Jesus himself refers to himself as "the bright and morning star", and early Christian hymns refer to Jesus as Lucifer for this reason. Thus, some Luciferians, in their own way, believe they are the true Christians. Christ himself valued freedom, knowledge, and self-actualization. He labeled himself "The Truth", and that we should all work to find him.

Now, I did hear an interesting theory on Kek today in regards to revelations. Guy seemed to think that our invoking of him to thwart the ruling powers marked the end of times. I suppose we'll see.

i don't really think there's a huge difference. A theistic satanist might be more corruptible since they have a stronger belief that an outside force is telling them to do something, but the central tenet of both of them is practicing occultism (hidden knowledge or undiscovered/unexplained science) which deals a lot with understanding numerology and symbology. That's the real interesting part and is why I got into it. What is profound loves masks, and most of our perceptible existence is only the tip of the iceberg of what is actually underneath a given image or concept.

Theistic satanists are sort of just a different version of religious zealots IMO.

I'm just copy-pasting from a site I was on user, but thank you for your input.
Yes, I found that rather interesting. This website shows that 'satya' means truth in Sanskrit,
spokensanskrit.de/index.php?beginning=0 &tinput=truth &trans=Translate&direction=ES

The Jewish financial cabal are part of the luciferians. The luciferian's mark is to use knowledge to corrupt humanity's soul. Man must be careful with knowledge, but luciferians tempt and spoon-feed it to him with the intention to control him as he becomes reckless and confused. The luciferians have gained power with globalization and this is why technology is being progressed at a rapid rate and why it is always being used to exploit man's spirit. A rejection of globalism and a technocracy is a rejection of satan and the rotten fruit he offers.

This is all very interesting, but where do the Jews fit into all of this?

>uses technology to post on 4chins
>says technology is literally Satan

Just go live in a cave somewhere then you shill.

Watching too much Styxhammer666 leaf, but say all of this is true... I still prefer this shit to mudslim.

Jews are pharisees.
The synagogue of Satan is clearer than it seems likely but The Bible is a holy book and is written to have meaning for all ages.

Their DNA is evil incarnate. They are lucifer oozing through evolution as he cannot be separated from this dimension of reality. Their delusions and mental illness do his bidding and spread his hands over the goyim.

>What is the Great Schism?

This.

>The Jesuit assassins of the Catholic Church are known to even levitate as they draw off of the psychic power from the prayers of their unknowing vicitms.
LMFAO what?
Holy shit you guys are fucking stupid.

We're all trapped in Lucifer's web. Also, read what I said logically. I said they use knowledge to manipulate and gain power. I didn't say knowledge is bad. Knowledge is objective.

> 2017
> Not being an edgy LARPer
What is fascinating for me is that someone, somewhere, believes this. I've been on Sup Forums long enough not to discount something out of hand, but to always continue to lurk. At one time, you probably thought that the Holocaust happened the way the mainstream said it did, no? Being open-minded, but critical is a good thing.

They could very well be authentic satanists. I mean technically speaking they invented it since Satan is a symbol found in Judaism/Christianity. Controlling the minds of others for ones own benefit is a practice of the occult and that seems to be what they are good at.
The fact that they still worship moloch 3000 years down the roa is inexplicable and honestly creepy. I just question whether or not someone like Hillary Clinton or George Bush is actually spiritual in any way or if they act in these ways for their puppet masters who do indeed have an understanding of subversive manipulation

Idk desu, but I can see why someone who is an elite would be drawn to Satanism, at least at first
> Knowledge
> Self-actualization
> Freedom from control
Would likely all be very desirable for someone who aspires to power, and Satanism seems to lend itself very easily/syncretizes with a lot of mainstream self-help literature re: meditation, visualization, affirmations/mantras, yoga/Eastern spirituality. The narrative that (at least some of) the Satanists seem to hold to is that
> Judaism and Christianity built on/stole from earlier religious practices that were present in Egypt/Mesopotamia
> Satanism is humanity's original religion
I have to admit, I've been doubting the veracity of the Bible for some time, but these folks give me the willies

Satan corrupts people by giving them fake happiness with knowledge at his disposal. He convinces men that they feel happy and can have happiness if they just follow through with his requests. He operates in the must subtle but powerful forms of delusion and twisting of logic.

So you worship the devil?

What happens when you die? You will just rot away in hell forever. Seems bad

Do you guys think demons dindu nuffin?

HOW MANY GOD DAMNED RELIGION THREADS HAVE THERE BEEN TODAY? WHY HAVE THERE BEEN SO MANY RELIGION THREADS?

You seem like you're at least a bit redpilled in this regard user, how can I become more fulfilled when Christian doctrine feels so intellectually unfulfilling? I like reading, and a lot of what I read causes me to doubt the trustworthiness of the Bible