youtube.com/watch?v=lOiYr9d0WzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Assad didn't do it
>now I'm going to defend chemical weapons for 10 minutes

What a fat retard.

this guys face really is punchable desu
too bad hes just another jew

Shut up turkmen

I can't believe retarded stormniggers actually believed that fucking Donald Trump represented stormnigger interests.

Trump will bomb the fuck out of Syria and his rural and suburban base will cheer and praise him for it

Spencer needs to get back to talking about white identity. His regular political views are just boring.

I thought he made good points

Race traitors like spencer who support trump and date Asians will be the first to swing

>jew
He has associated with Jews in the past but he is no Jew himself.

He was sure as hell signaling against Iraq during that South Carolina debate. That got my vote.

We were fighting Hilary the devil, who would have already bombed Syria. At least now the opposition to the war will come from the left and right instead of just the right.

May god help Assad in the days to come.

Will they though? Even Breitbarts base is pretty black pilled at the moment.

He dated chinks? Proof plz.

Interview with David pakman I think he said it

Well Im sure hes had his fill and has put them in the past.

"I'm done"

Implying anyone gives a fuck what this guy thinks.

Idk man, he pretty much articulated my thoughts on this. Trump ran on the idea that we'd pull back from this role as policeman of the world, and it appears he's allowed himself to be guided by the standard issue republicans, both on this and on focusing on healthcare out the gate

Chemical weapons are not effective at killing people.

Is this guy actually retarded?

>my thoughts

Implying anyone cares about your thoughts. It is pretty fucking obvious when all the fringe idiots are chimping out. That they are getting funding from the same people that support Assad.

>Implying getting burned to death or shot in the face is much better

He has a point y'know.

The problem with your argument is that you didn't make one.

>wow you made THAT argument

>just WOW

>everyone is the SAME

>Everyone is equally an idiot!

>Assad IS bad CIA is only good! NO bad!

>Atheist
>Believes in Commiecare
>Non STEM graduate
>Atlantic accented elitist rich daddies boy
>Had to marry a Russian mail order bride
>got divorced like a degenerate
Why do we still have thread for this fucker

Spencer has also admitted to having some Black ancestry.

>yfw Trump actually manages to completely win in Syria in less than six months and accomplishes what Bush and Obama failed to do for 16 years

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
UNDER BUDGET

assad is a dictator and needs to go.

This thread is proof that nu/pol/ is absolute shit.

the blood thirsty fascist assad will hang thank you trump.

This proof is thread that you're gay.

It's just a Jew trying to divide and conquer. Any person trying to unify our movement gets labeled and DC'd. They know if they say Richard is a Jew or CIA long enough people may start believing it and cause infighting while the Jews stand united.

i mean.. i'm all for laughs and everything, but babies got killed, pol.....

This is just 14/88 dimensional cuck chess at work

on the one hand it's Muh God Empeur can do know wrong and must look good always and on the other it's hurr muh based Assad, muh kikes and Muh Putin

who gives fuck what spencer thinks

these fascist don't understand just wait for assad death soon.

Oh, you mean the guy that gets punched? Are you really going to tell me that you will listen to anything from a beta cuck who says he's afraid to go out on the street because antifa??

Win what? Ownership of another shithole filled with sandniggers who can't atop bombing each other?

>This proof is thread
>This proof is thread
>This proof is thread

oh he unified 'the movement' alright. by giving people in real life a face to punch. what is this supposed to be, martyrdom for /pol?

can we get this faker off the boards please, all his pics of being saluted were by Jews which was tracked back to their own facebooks who fund him.

according to /pol shitskin babies are not human.

Calling everyone a Jew who actually thinks everything this guy said in this video is retarded. Which it is actually pretty much fucking retarded to think that chemical weapons are not useful in war. This is part of the reason your "movement" is moot and not really gaining any ground.

>muh alternative facts thought-bubble

>Spencer was quoted as saying "Screw the ethnostate, I have an anime harem."

Israel kills Palestinian babies. Should we invade them?

How's them shekels (((Richard)))?

Sage all of Richard's threads

Alt-right, alt-lite and everyone else need to be unified in our response.

There is no point in making it, though, unless he actually believes it was Assad and is an uncertain fuck.

>divide and conquering this hard

Wanna try getting more subtle or something, JIDF?

dude... the babies were poisoned.......

We should definitely go into ANOTHER war in the middle east for trillion dollars, then invite the "refugees" all into our country to further ruin our formerly white country, right? Fuck you necohen

Nice job impersonating a native English-speaker, Chang. You're on your way to forming coherent sentences!

that logo AR is so fucking bad.

>> fuck richard spencer

>> fuck assad

>> fuck bannon

Hello r/aiders

FUCKING UNEDUCATED CUNTS, DO A LITTLE RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING A VIDEO. I WANT TO FUCKING PUNCH HIM MYSELF FOR SUGGESTING THAT WE SUGGESTED THAT REBELS DID IT TO THEMSELVES. OUR MOD RELEASED A FULL PROOF REPORT THAT REBELS HAD THEIR OWN CHEMICAL STORAGE IN THE AREA THAT GOT HIT BY ASSAD BOMBS AND CONTAMINATED AREA. BEFORE THEY WERE HIDING BEHIND CHILDREN, NOW THEY ARE HIDING BEHIND CHEMICAL WEAPON BARRELS AND HAVE KIDS AROUND AND LOT OF CAMERAS AROUND SUKA BLYAT SPENCER IS NOT A RUSsIAN SHILL BECAUSE IF HE WERE THE SHILL HE WOULDN"T FUCK UP THE NARRATIVE OUR MOD WAS SETTING, BUT HE IS ACTUALLY IS A LITTLE BITCH WHO DOESN"T DO RESEARCH AND DOES MORE DAMAGE THAN GOOD.

Here's spoilers for how this plays out: Trump is a super genius so if he bombs Assad he did the right thing and most of Sup Forums at least the Burgers and the rural and suburban base will support him if he doesn't bomb Assad then he's a genius and 3D chess succeeded and he out kiked the kikes once again. The same thing for Berniefaggot liberal progressives they will initially support bombing Assad for three minutes but inevitably Trump will bomb him wrong and then liberals will blame Trump for bombing Assad wrongly and being a warmongering retard likewise Sup Forums and the rural suburban base will say that Trump bombed Assad correctly and blame all reports of bad bombing on shills. The moderate Hillary Clinton voters and Moderate Republicans are retarded and have no political opinion anyway and pretty much always support the government. The media will probably be split 50/50 since they do hate Trump but they reeally hate Assad as well

That was the most based thing I have heard from him so far

Jared Taylor?
Really, because he doesn't run head long into the JQ? Do you believe that it is strategic? They have an enthostate, he wants an ethnistate: if we want one, should we deny others?

>inb4 Jew shill asking questions, not shouting down there goy.

Yeh, tru

Literally the only reason to go to war in Syria is to kill all the mudshits and re-establish the patriarch of antioch and rechristianize the region.

Anything short of this goal is absurd waste of american lives and money.

They really need to just need to get all the powers and the coalition to stop throwing money and guns into the region. Those desert faggots don't have enough resources, manufcatoring, or manpower to actually fight a 4 year civil war, everyone is just throwign gasoline on the fire in there. Work with the Russians to make a nuetral no fly zone and drone anyone moving shit into the country and let the war would end in a month because Syria's economy can't actually support 4 years of civil war.

These commies need to swing

This is a slide thread
SAGE & HIDE

i dont give a shit about (((Richard Spencer's))) views

SHAREBLUE DO NOT RESPOND

hes absolutely right. If he pulls this shit I am disowning him for good.

This pinko faggot is mad as fuck

Nice /leftypol/ image cunt

this and his support of wesearchr (CIA ) is how i know hes controlled op.

Spencer is at minimum a CIA asset for his wife who is Russian spy.

I think they had to pull him in though and are trying to use him as a double agent/ controlled op.

Everytime the alt right is vindicated he does something stupid to stall the movement.

Did anyone watch this fucking video? Seriously what the fuck???

youtu.be/9qX5ZbZJrY4?&t=30

DEJA FUCKING VU MY NIGGERS

wikispooks.com/wiki/Britam_Defence_Ltd

>On 29th January 2013, the Daily Mail published a story entitled "U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'". This was removed on 31st January without explanation. [4]

Why even effortpost
We all know you're a shill

Anybody else think that a shadow government controls all of this and there is a constant agenda to either go to war for the military industrial complex, or to complete the "path to pursia" like that one document said back in 2002?

This is shareblue how? Why don't you go post ponies or reminisce about how great /mlpol/ was with your pony reddit friends? fuck off.

>/leftypol/

get out

>Graciously devoid of context.
If you want a white ethnostate, you have to be anti-Israel?
>homosexual stuff
All tongue in cheek
>homos love me
I bet trump said that...

These are mostly out of context. However, they all beg the question, do you have to hate Israel to be an ethnonationalist? Can you be aware of Jewish fuckery and still think Israel should exist? Does it at least allow for a place to put them?

Okay I'm confused. pls reply if you are not a liberal lunatic but are against trump anyway

He's not going to do it. Trump sold this presidency on the premise of NOT starting WWIII with Russia. This is just a tactic to throw people off-base.

>to complete the "path to pursia" like that one document said back in 2002?

Nah, we're still on the Yinon Plan timeline my dude.

No of course not, that would require an attention span or not being a D/C shill. Nothing about this video was controversial, Dicky was saying don't waste political capital on a war only popular with the deep state and neocon jew puppets, which is correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=lOiYr9d0WzY

Chemical weapons are psychological war 1st, then casualties, they are not very effective at "securing areas", nope, just clearing them. Why the fuck would he go on a rant about moralism of chemical weapons? He just punched himself in the face with that. Just explain who the white helmets are and why Assad didn't do it, give some info on previous chemical attacks and you're good. Fucking autismos.

Surprise he's a Putinbot

i guess we all are eh

People who hate Spencer are retards.

Dude is perfectly rational and pretty interesting

cant help it but whenever i see this guy's face now i always visualize a fist coming from stage left and smashing into his chubby cheeks at 200mph.

>swallowed by neocon identity politics

You have to be pretty clueless to be this stupid. /leftypol/ is the most ignorant group of assholes on the internet. They don't understand what's going on here at all. "neocon identity politics" don't exist, the Neoconservatives are all about prioritizing Israeli and nonwhite interests under the guise of blinding patriotism. It's anti-identity, which is part of the reason it's so fucking gay.

As usual the so-called "Left" doesn't understand who the oppoosition is. The real focus here is that attacking Syria literally accomplishes nothing except moving us closer to a pointless WWIII with the Russians. I don't care if Assad gassed ten people or ten million people, any invasion of the region will objectively serve Israeli interests which are not American interests.

Trump must not backtrack on this position, not this soon after hammering out a plan with Putin to deal with Hillary's mercenary army. I'm hoping he's just doing a foot in the door sale here.

>is beaten up by Leftist pussies everytime he steps outside.
>fucking clings to every retarded Reddit meme he sees
>you Faggots still look up to him.

Maybe Sup Forums was the cuck all along?

Well, he's right about that. If Trump goes through with this he's just another neocon puppet.

You should never be a blind follower. If Trump does bad stuff he's bad and if he does good stuff he's good.

CIA WAR DRUMS!!!

The CIA wants Assad gone and will do whatever it takes to get Trump to make the mistake to go deeper into Syria.

Want to defeat a lie? Demand proof.
>Want to defeat a lie? Demand proof.

Nah, if Trumps bombs Assad then he loses Sup Forums, maybe he gets some shills to shill for him then.

It's probably this, moderate beheaders used civilians as shields before, just like IS, but there has been some info before the attack, that a chemical attack was about to commence. Also, most of the footage is fake.

Truth.

Assad should be removed though.

If he is gay why don't I have a bf?

>muh context, goy!

Severely underrated post

Spencer is an idiot here.

Trump has to have Russia change Assad's ways, or there need to sanctions, or some minor non-invasion strikes. Not a big deal.

Go back to Israel you filthy kike, we goyim are not your personal army.

nice. im done.

I really should waste my time again making meme material for all the newfags coming from reddit.
Milo, Sargon, PJW, Alex Jones, Blaire White, Gavin Mcinnes, and all the other civic nationalist types are just stepping stones to becoming red pilled. It also brings in a lot of open minded people into the racial question. For instance on Gavin McInnes show he had Jared Taylor on multiple times. This allowed his viewership of open minded individuals to see Jared Taylor discuss white racial identity. This applies to all the other ones I would make exceptions for PJW or Alex Jones BUT at least it will lead them to start thinking critically about the media. Everything links each other to add stepping stones. A good example of this is when Jared Taylor was on The reality calls show which also had Blaire White on (I believe). People who liked Blaire White had an opportunity to view that youtube channel with Jared Taylors conversion on it.
Its about red pilling people not really having /ourguy/ more like people who think like us that aren't really 100% aligned with everything.

Honestly he should just focus on talking about culture and stuff. I feel like he doesn't really know what he's doing when he's talking about economics and foreign policy.