On a scale of 1-10 how mad will you be if USA goes to war with Assad?

9/11

Unironically moving to Canada if that happens.

If Trump thinks it's best, then so do I.

He is the leader of the American people, are our AWOOvement. If he sees it best, then I will follow him. To the very end.

MAGA!

burning my draft card/10

We're the Jews now

This, 9/11

10. Fuck Israel.

Can't wait until your entire country is IP banned.

right? australians are literally the worst, it's not even a meme

iraq 2.0

ill start a new party

will lose a lot of faith in mankind that i thought i had

5/10 Bait, made me reply

Trump won't back up his rhetoric, but I'll settle for the disappointment of the isolationist elements of Sup Forums that he's even considering it. Small victories.

>t. leaf visiting relatives

OI OI OI IF WE CAN'T SHITPOST HOW WILL WE LIVE?

War were declared

11. not just jumping off the Trump train , I'm blowing the fucker up

If we find out Assad actually did the gas attacks, how mad will /sg/ be on a scale of 1-10?

If I was a American I'd be done with politics and never give a shit about voting again

10 this is make or break for trump. it determines whether or not he's a ZOG puppet. This false flag was pitiful

I will legitimately never fight for the USA and I will do anything I can to resist a war with Syria. I am tired of this constant warfare its been almost 20 years.

pretty mad, im gonna be an unironic former trump supporter who enjoy watching him crash and burn if that happens

I don't think I could count how high /sg/ would be on the scale. They would be up there. Probably around grahams number. Maybe higher.

Seriously though why should I care? Just keep bombing the civilians like we've been doing for the last however many years

10/10

I can't believe we got neoCONNED by this CON MAN PUPPET

I should have voted for Hillary.

>implying the USA has need for neckbeard autists

Former Trump supporter here. I can't believe we gave this CON MAN the NUCLEAR CODES

I'm starting to regret my vote. I should have been #WithHer this whole time

>that filename

the most tryhard meme name yet

I'd be pretty happy about the happening but it probably wouldn't be so good MAGA-wise.

I've accepted that it was always inevitable no matter who is president. Iran too. We are not in control of our country. Tel Aviv is. If our politicians started bucking against that they'd start mysteriously shooting themselves in the back of the head multiple times and crashing their cars into fixed objects at 90 mph.

9/10 anger 10/10 despair

was lurking but this is worth posting I guess

And i will shit down every single american supporting Trump against Syria that's like "lol muslims who cares" because Stop helping Israel you absolute cuckolds
Would need very good and neutral evidence cause that would make no sense

1/10

A strong leader should take action when tested. That's what they did by using chemical weapons-- they're testing him to see what they can get away with.

Like usual, cue all the beta cucks who don't understand that our country's reputation is at stake here.

Former Republican here. I can't believe we got CONNED by the dishonest media who kept bringing up Hillary's emails and treated her unfairly. I should have known better.

But now DRUMPF has the NUCLEAR CODES

It would be like election night all over again.

Imagine a Russian team going in there (because /sg/ doesn't trust anything that isn't Russian) and conclude pro-Assad forces gassed the kids, maybe not under orders from Assad himself but because they are dirty Arabs who fight dirty wars and one guy from the SAA isn't a shiny white secular ISIS killer like /sg/ hoped.

My god it would better than election night. Maximum smugness would be achieved. /sg/ would literally have to pack up their shit and go on some other board. And all this concern shilling from them/Shareblue would finally end.